★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hiya Girls,

Well the sun is shining here today so hope it stays that way!

I think a challenge is a fab idea, but I will start it from Friday as thats my WI day!! :D

I am supposed to be going to an all day/night bbq on Saturday but not sure if we are going as Keith has Man-flu!! :rolleyes:
I will put some photo's on tomorrow on FB of My boys & Faiths 40th..

Hi All

Still in conversation with the citroen garage. They have now realised they undercharged us by £500 but as they STILL haven't done what they were supposed to have done by Sunday I am holding out to see what they do next. Have spoken to Citroen customer sevices so hopefully wil be sorted soon!
See you later guys

Kari

If you dont get any joy hun then contact the Citroen Head office they should sort this problem out for ya, they contact the garage directly, Dealer Principal hate to hear complaints against the garage as they get penalised for so many complaints & if them salesman have attitudes, they may get quite a few..
They should be going out their way to help you!!

Good idea Emma, lets have a 2 week challenge, keep me on the straight and narrow before I go away. What shall we do? ( Kel, housework naked is not a challenge, its a fetish!!)

Ha Ha, Could, Its exercise though!!! :rolleyes:

Morning girls,

Emma, well done for getting back into the zone, hope day 3 is not too bad :)

Dave lost 2lbs this week as is now in the 14's YAY.....14 stone 12lbs. He wants to lose another 5lbs and then start moving up the plans, I put on 1lb :copon:eek:pps....so 2lbs to target. Will definately try and get it off this week as starting to do more exercise and have no planed meals or birthdays :).

Lets do a two week challenge as Kari suggested

Kari's OZ Challenge
Tracey001 - 2lbs

Kari, swimming is 9pm - 10pm in warminster, could get Andrea to pick you up on the way if you want.

Well done chick, 1lb is not too bad if you were expeting it!!
Chin up, Ur target is sooooooooooo close!

xx

Kari's OZ Challenge
Tracey001 - 2lbs
Kelly - 7lb

xx

By the way Sarah how do you get the before & after photo on ya profile??

I wanna do one .. :rolleyes:

day 3 pah easy!! I think I went into K on day one!!

Went to cdc today 11st4lb:D lost 3lb since MOnday!!

I am going to use weds as my weigh in day, so results start next week:D

Kari's OZ Challenge
Tracey001 - 2lbs

Kelly - 7lb
Emma -8lb

can you tell I am on a re-start I am here loads again needing to keep my mind busy:D

Drank 2lt of sparkling water today:confused: never liked the stuff but thought give it a try, and tbh it's yummy with a straw as not so strong (I think it tastes of something LOL) as well as 3 pints of still water go me:D

should really be doing other things, but hubby at wembely tonight, and having a night to myself lol!! so used to it the evening are well weird him being back home (but it is lovely:D)

How's everyone doing?

Hi all,

I'm having a fab and busy hol despite the weather! Internet connection is abysmal as in sticks but just managed to get a little to post.

Spent most of week doing things for Hannah and seeing shows. Went out for my first meal since starting diet last night. Very enjoyable and still managed to stick to the810 plan. So I'm really pleased with myself.

I'll post properly on Sat when I get back but just popped on to see what you all up to and say hi....

Morning all

Off to see my CDC this morning. Houswork this afternoon I reckon.

Well done Emma, sounds like you are back in the zone!

Kel, I added my photos to photobucket.com, shrunk and cropped them, then pasted the image codes next to each other in Edit Signature.

Tracey001 - 2lbs
Kelly - 7lb
Emma -8lb
Sarah - 4lb

OK
I will lose 4 lb then.

Swam with Trace Dave and Traceys sister Andrea last night and am knackered! DOn't ache though which is somewhat surprising as I haven't swum for years!

Have good Thursdays peeps, back later

kari

Thanks Sarah!

Well Good Morning, What a lovely Sunny day it is here...

Off today so gonna try & have a day listing stuff on E-bay..

Seriously considering getting another tattoo, I already have a star on the top of my back so wanna stick with stars, Probably on my wrist or my foot but wanted something a bit different so I thought..... I LOVE animal print, so maybe leopard print or zebra print, 2 small stars on my wrist in either just black or funky pink?!?!?!
What ya think??

x

Morning girls,

Feeling really p***ed off this morning, had a run in with Libbys headmistress yesterday, horrible woman :mad::mad::mad::mad: Libby is in a mixed 5/6 class and some of the year 6 girls are really *****y, been going on for ages and nothing gets done, i'm fumming about it, going to write a letter to the school governors :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rant over, having a day catching up on house thing, need to alter two pairs of curtains, do some washing and also finish my CDC modules.

I have PM'd Ellie but had no response...looked like she may have gone AWOL!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week, I'm off to a baby shower with Kari tonight and I think I will get Dave to give us a lift as I feel a bottle of wine or two might cheer me up :D:D:D:D.

Love to you all xx

morning

Kelly-no idea don't do tatoo's:p
Sarah-good luck for weigh in
Tracey:( hope you get a better responce from the governors
Kari - hope your not too achey from the swimming
Hey happychick (better look through and find your name lol)

Today is good:D day 5 and going strong, I have just made the bestest EVER shake:D after reading something on here last night, I amended for me

400ml water, loads of ice, wized with blender, then added chocolate shake and 2 teaspoons coffee, Oh my goodness it was complete HEAVEN

:gimi:

Got a lady coming round for childminding later so fingers crossed as work is very slow and still only have before and afterschool at the moment, its for 2 children 2/3 days a week:D she has just phoned to rearrange as was going to come at 10am but can;t come till 1ish now can I still please see her:D yey!!

so for now over and out, have a good day ya all x

Morning all.

Saw my CDC yesterday, 4lbs off on her scales. Was 1lb down on mine from Sunday. Had a lovely cuddle with her teeny baby :) We've decided I should move up to 810 for a week, as I've been having such a bad time with the toilet issues. My personal plan is to do 810 for a week or 2, then move to 1000 for a few weeks to lose weight a bit slower. I feel that if I was having fruit, my body would be happier.. if you know what I mean lol. I'm not in any rush to get this last bit off, and I am ready to start moving up and getting back to the real world.

Anyway, sun is shining today so will hopefully get a bit of gardening done. Need to get our nephew a birthday present for Sunday, and start thinking what to get my Dad and hubby for Father's day next week!

Have a good day all xxxxx

Morning all.

Saw my CDC yesterday, 4lbs off on her scales. Was 1lb down on mine from Sunday. Had a lovely cuddle with her teeny baby :) We've decided I should move up to 810 for a week, as I've been having such a bad time with the toilet issues. My personal plan is to do 810 for a week or 2, then move to 1000 for a few weeks to lose weight a bit slower. I feel that if I was having fruit, my body would be happier.. if you know what I mean lol. I'm not in any rush to get this last bit off, and I am ready to start moving up and getting back to the real world.

Anyway, sun is shining today so will hopefully get a bit of gardening done. Need to get our nephew a birthday present for Sunday, and start thinking what to get my Dad and hubby for Father's day next week!

yey enjoy it hun:D I am so glad I moved up and had some normal time! I am now really focused again as lets face it this diet is very boring lol

love ya babes x

Afternoon Ladies!! :D

Well I ended up waking up this morning with a migraine!! Grrrr.. :mad: So I stayed in bed till dinnertime with a cool eyemask on..
Drank loads of water to try & ease it.
Lost count how many tablets I have took since last night, I think a full strip, head still sore but feeling better..

Well I popped in my nana's this morning & by her antique scales I have only lost 1lb, lol, doesnt help all the water I have drank this morning before I got weighed but needs must..
Better luck for me next week for Defo!!!! :D
Last Week 12.2lb
This Week 12.1lb
Come on let me get to target in the next 2 weeks!!

Today is Gorgeous, really warm today, hope it stays that way all weekend, bet it doesnt though!
We are round our mates tonight, need to be home for 10.30 as my boys are on Johnathon Ross. :D:D
Very Excited..
Tomorrow we are supposed to be going to a all day bbq..
Sunday going to our mates, havent seen them for a couple of months so a fab catch up on the cards..

Had a Job offer today, which is exciting the only thing that puts me off is the travelling!! :rolleyes:
Will tell u all about it when I know more info..

Morning girls,

Feeling really p***ed off this morning, had a run in with Libbys headmistress yesterday, horrible woman :mad::mad::mad::mad: Libby is in a mixed 5/6 class and some of the year 6 girls are really *****y, been going on for ages and nothing gets done, i'm fumming about it, going to write a letter to the school governors :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rant over, having a day catching up on house thing, need to alter two pairs of curtains, do some washing and also finish my CDC modules.

I have PM'd Ellie but had no response...looked like she may have gone AWOL!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week, I'm off to a baby shower with Kari tonight and I think I will get Dave to give us a lift as I feel a bottle of wine or two might cheer me up :D:D:D:D.

Love to you all xx

What a cow that headmistress sounds! :eek:
You have a lovely night at the baby shower, never been to one before, would love to.. You enjoy ya bottle of wine.. xx

Hope Kari you enjoy ya night too.. xx

morning

Kelly-no idea don't do tatoo's:p
Sarah-good luck for weigh in
Tracey:( hope you get a better responce from the governors
Kari - hope your not too achey from the swimming
Hey happychick (better look through and find your name lol)

Today is good:D day 5 and going strong, I have just made the bestest EVER shake:D after reading something on here last night, I amended for me

400ml water, loads of ice, wized with blender, then added chocolate shake and 2 teaspoons coffee, Oh my goodness it was complete HEAVEN

:gimi:

so for now over and out, have a good day ya all x

Did it taste that nice hun, see I dont have the powder shakes I only have the tetra's!! How many litres u drinking? xx

Morning all.

You are just awesome chick, 4lb is FANTASTIC!!!! XXX

Went into Ipswich with hubby and had a salad in the pub. Was rather naughty and had a chicken and bacon salad with dressing, and I ate 2 cherry tomatoes!! Oh my God, I'm rebelling hahaha! Also I picked the first ripe strawberries out of the garden today, and of course I had to try one! Being the first food I have ever grown, it was quite a moment! I have to say, I have done a fab job, they are delicious! So sweet and juicy. In fact so sweet and juicy, I ate 3... oops!

Do I feel naughty? No. Do I wish I hadn't had them? No! I am really just so bored now, and ready to move on. So there you go.

Confession over! xxx

ROFLMAO..Trace I was gonna walk, having the same thought...then remembered CD and well.....maybe not!

Kel. I am not a tattoo fan so not the best person to ask for an opinion! But for what its worth, pink sounds best and on your foot!

Garage have benn ringing me all day re the car fiasco and told them all to buggar odd as at work and not good having phone buzzing when with patients or in meetings, still it means they are rattled!! Will contact them tomorrow and see what gives.

Looking forward to baby shower tonight to catch up with a few people I haven't seen in a while, so gonna go have a shower and get ready...bye:wave_cry:

Good for you Sarah, just don't go mad...count the calories!!

Emma.... Sounds like you are back in the zone with avengance..keep it up, your WI will be amazing Iam sure!

I have fallen :-( had rice tonight with my fish and brocilli.

Not loads but am struggling now and not sure what I am going to do

Emma, don't beat yourself up! What are your options? Continue on SS+, move up to 810, then 1000, or give up? I know what I'd do and am doing.

You know where I am, text me if you need to! xxxx

Thanks Kari

I'm still in ketosis, no damage done really and it won't be a regular thing :) I'm moving up the plans now and have adjusted my goal weight to something I feel is more achievable and maintainable for me personally. I'm feeling good today :)

Off to bed now xxx

woke up at 5am!

Can't get back to sleep

Had a weigh in 11st2lb!! 5lb since Monday yey

Taking it as a bad day yesterday, and if I carry on ss+ I will be 10st something very soon

refocused today :)

Back