★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Good for you Emma. No one is perfect and we all have bad days, but the water babes will be as close to perfect as possible if we stick together and help each other along. Sounds like your head is back in the right place now...and you've lost weight to boot!..WELL DONE YOU!!

By the way, what ever Tracey tells you is all lies, OK?

I am having a couple of days of SS+ as Tracey force fed me wine last night! Plus I got my TOTM this morning :( Want to have lost something this week so trying to salvage myself this weekend!

Beautiful day today here. Going to do laundry and not eat at the BBQ this pm. Its a Rugby club do so they will be too busy drinking to notice what I am or am not doing thank God!

Have good days peeps
Kari
:grouphugg:

Wine?! Tracey!!!!

Well done Emma, so pleased for you! xxxx

Not been up long, and now it's clouded over :( Nevermind. I got out into the garden yesterday afternoon, and have planted my tomato plants in grow bags, potted my pepper plants, and put the first batch of runner beans in the ground. :)

Better go have some water and a shake I suppose!

Have a good day xxx

Hi guys - I'm back from hols!

Well done Emma for getting back on track!!

I've got weigh in on Tues this week instead of Thurs as away last week and in Legoland on Thurs this week.

I'm really curious to see how I've got on as now officially on 810. Will be moving up to 1000 on Thurs as have a wedding and a posh dinner to go to next week. Will be weird as I have avoided such things since March. lol

I've got stacks of washing and ironing to do - so gonna get on with that and get my pink t shirt and horns ready for Race for Life tomorrow...

Welcome back! xx

Welcome back Jayne, hope your holiday was good.

I am at work today so have to get going. Enjoy the sunshine all and think of me stuck in a med centre with sick people....bleuch!

Kari

4lbs off this week! I am sooooooooooo pleased!! Mini's is really slow so won't PM you Tracey as it will take ages.

Last week 11st 3lbs
This week - 10st 13lbs (Yes, 10 stone something!!!!!!!!)

Loss - 4lbs :)

Off to my nephew's birthday party shortly, will be back tonight. Have a good day all! xxx

Double post ;)

Last edited:
Fantastic Sarah.....what a star :D:D:D, I better get my skates on and get to target before you, I really need to be good as I'm a few pounds up :eek::eek::eek: due to wine and nibbles at the baby shower. Had porridge for breakie, a sarnie of lunch and going to have chicken and roasted veggies for tea and then half an hour on the trampoline tonight!! Off to open day at the uni Becky is going to in September tomorrow and then going to TT on wednesday and staying overnight so will try by best to avoid the fried breakfast and have something healhty.

Don't forget to PM me or post on here your losses for this weeks challenge. I think I will post for another member as Ellie hasn't replied to my PM.

Have a lovely day girls.....beautiful sunny day here, kids are outside enjoying the lovely weather.

Wow Sarah, another 4lbs...you are amazing, and now really close to your target! Well done you. :D

Gonna go catch up with the kids as hubs off to London and not seen them all day

Laters
K

Sarah a huge huge well done, seeing this has made me think can be me, and won't take long, but I am thinking 810 is the way for me to go too from now, well we shall see haha

done rubbish:cry:

Ended up eating, sticking to 1000 calories but not all cd based

am finding it so hard getting back on track:rolleyes:

Been so busy this weekend, sorting out the old house ready to hand back tomorrow, 3 hours of cutting the grass, weeding and cleaning carpets then hubby says lets go for a bike ride 7 miles later:cool:

Got a busy week ahead, and signed 2 new children yeah!!!!! so as from a week tues am going to be busy again:family2:

going to see how I go this week and then I may be steping down from Water babes as I am not helping you guys at all lately :cry:

love ya all xx

Well done Sarah!!

I'm sure you'll be back on track soon Emma - my friend has been finding same as you but I think she's now cracked it. Give yourself time...

I've been enjoying the glorious sunshine all day! Did the race for life this morn with my best friend and Hannah (in the buggy). Was really touching to see some f the peoples messages and a lovely location for it right by the sea.)

We the strolled around the lake nearby and had a picnic ( well I had my cd bar lol).
Got an absolute huge mound of ironing so going to do that now and catch up with the family on phone at same time - as not spoken to them since we are back.

Some normality back tomorrow as Hannah back in Nursery. Matt and I have the morning to ourselves - very unusual these days. If I'm not on later I'll catch you guys later tomorrow...

4lbs off this week! I am sooooooooooo pleased!! Mini's is really slow so won't PM you Tracey as it will take ages.

Last week 11st 3lbs
This week - 10st 13lbs (Yes, 10 stone something!!!!!!!!)

Loss - 4lbs :)

Off to my nephew's birthday party shortly, will be back tonight. Have a good day all! xxx

WELL DONE SKINNY MINI!! :D

Right every week I hear of you shrinking even more, From tomorrow I am gonna try my Hardest to stick to SS+ I could be at my goal within 2 weeks!! :rolleyes:

Big Hugs to you!! My Inspiration..

xx

Well done Sarah!!

I'm sure you'll be back on track soon Emma - my friend has been finding same as you but I think she's now cracked it. Give yourself time...

I've been enjoying the glorious sunshine all day! Did the race for life this morn with my best friend and Hannah (in the buggy). Was really touching to see some f the peoples messages and a lovely location for it right by the sea.)

We the strolled around the lake nearby and had a picnic ( well I had my cd bar lol).
Got an absolute huge mound of ironing so going to do that now and catch up with the family on phone at same time - as not spoken to them since we are back.

Some normality back tomorrow as Hannah back in Nursery. Matt and I have the morning to ourselves - very unusual these days. If I'm not on later I'll catch you guys later tomorrow...

Welcome Back Hun... xx

Sarah a huge huge well done, seeing this has made me think can be me, and won't take long, but I am thinking 810 is the way for me to go too from now, well we shall see haha

done rubbish:cry:

Ended up eating, sticking to 1000 calories but not all cd based

am finding it so hard getting back on track:rolleyes:

Been so busy this weekend, sorting out the old house ready to hand back tomorrow, 3 hours of cutting the grass, weeding and cleaning carpets then hubby says lets go for a bike ride 7 miles later:cool:

Got a busy week ahead, and signed 2 new children yeah!!!!! so as from a week tues am going to be busy again:family2:

going to see how I go this week and then I may be steping down from Water babes as I am not helping you guys at all lately :cry:

love ya all xx

Hey, Stop being too hard on yourself!
You have done Fab so far, just look at how far you have come.. ;)

I can totally relate to you as I can never be 100% on CD SS now, I so wish I stuck to it the 1st time around, I would of been at target twice over by now!

Just forgot bout your slip up & move on babe!
Even you doing 810 or 1000 your still cutting out alot of calories.. Every little helps so tesco says! :rolleyes:

You don't need to step down from the team at all, your a great support to this team but if you feel that its what you want to do then we will support that..
xx

Thanks girls!

Had a lovely day, off to bed shortly as I'm knackered! xxx

Well Can't believe the weekend is over! :eek:
Really hope the nice weather stays..

Been round me mates tonight for a catch up, we ended up playing on the Wii all night, went on the boxing for a bit, I was wrecked when I came off, pretended I was belting someone I hated, WHAT A FAB WORKOUT!! pmsl...
I never really bother with the boxing on mine, but I will from now on.. :D

Anyway off to bed as I have been up since half 3 this morning, I couldnt sleep at all, god knows why.. Really hope I get a decent sleep as from tomorrow I am determined to stick to ss+ till I get to target!! :rolleyes:

Really excited bout my 3 versions of Take That's New single ''Said It All'' getting delivered tomorrow! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Did ya see them on Jonathon Ross on Friday Night? Fab they were, Jack Black was on there too, I found him strangely sexy! :confused:

On that note its time for me to knock some zzzzz's out!!

Nite Waterbabes....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

x

Evening girls,

Not done too bad today...but felt really hungry (sure it's all in my head though :confused:) I'm going to try and cut out having bread at lunchtime as I'm sure thats what is making me crave carbs...I always find the weekends harder, tomorrow will be much easier as I am out with Becky all day, going out for lunch but will stick to a nice healthy salad. Had probs with my computer earlier so wasn't able to post results for this weeks challenge, sorry :cry:. Really looking forward to TT on wednesday, ordered some T-shirts from ebay for the concert for a bit of fun :D:D:D so should be here tomorrow, Dave thinks it hilarious and says I'm acting like a teenager :8855:.

Nighty night xx

By the way....welcome back Jayne :D

Emma, in my opinion the Waterbabes are about support and friendship, not about the numbers and winning. Please stay!

Night girls xxxxx

Anyway off to bed as I have been up since half 3 this morning, I couldnt sleep at all, god knows why.. Really hope I get a decent sleep as from tomorrow I am determined to stick to ss+ till I get to target!! :rolleyes:
Maddy had me up at 3am too :mad::mad::mad:........did manage to get back to sleep on the sofa with her but I've felt knackered all day!!! I'm really determined to get to target too, going to go back to 810 until I get to target, which means no more wine for me for a few weeks :cry: We CAN do it. From tomorrow let start a dairy of what we eat :eek::eek::eek: (I mean everything...no leaving out anything!) that should really help :D:D:D

xx

Emma, in my opinion the Waterbabes are about support and friendship, not about the numbers and winning. Please stay!

Night girls xxxxx

I 2nd that............please don't leave us :D:D:D

xx

Back