★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Emma, I think you need to give it a bit more time before you decide to leave. Having gone on to 810 and 100 myself, I think it makes it harder in some ways because you know you can eat a few things and suddenly you have choices of real food. When its just CD stuff theres no choice and no temptation. I have struggled this week too, Soooo many tmes I have had to decide if I really want to eat it or really want to stick to the diet, and as we all know, none of us are angels!

You have always been there to help me and the others along, now its out turn to help tou. So stay and work it out with us and I am sure you will fell better about you and your weight loss in a few days. ;)

I am off to Mums today, see you later guys

K

I forgot to say

I lost 2 lb this week yay. I think I will have a catch up week next week and not lose much. Thats what happened last time I had TOTM, so we'll see

K

Well done Kari!!

Good Morning babes :)

Not up to much today - have loads of washing to do, a few groceries to buy and need to nip to B&Q yet again! My shed is nearly done which means we'll soon be able to buy our Rabbit hutch! So excited :D

It's cloudy here, hoping for some sun later on..!

Hope you all have a good day, I need to go get some fish out the freezer for my lunch :)

xx

Bored, bored, bored

Doing the accounts to take to the accountant and hating it. Have done 2 loads of washing, tidied the kitchen, deided whats for dinner and still bored!

Actually I think I am missing my little man. He went off on his school residential trip this morning. I was looking forward to not having to clock watch for pick up etc but in fact am just missing him!

Drinking my lunchtime hot chocolate shake and its yummy!

Well done Kari!!

I've had lovely relaxing day in gorgeous sunshine so far. Went and mooched around some shops and had a skinny latte in Starbucks with my hubby this morn and then picked Hannah up from playgroup and went to the park for a few hours. Was lovely!!

She's having her nap right now and then got some errands to run, pick up Matt's suit for wedding on Fri, sorting office and B and Q for some screws. Really exciting afternoon ahead for me. lol

I'll be on later to update my food for the day in our diary.

Hope you've decided to stay Emma!!

Just got back from Southampton had a really lovely day and went to Pizza hut and had a salad with cous cous and vinegerette dressing for lunch, I'm a good girl :D:D:D Will be back on later with my food diary for the day, just about to have a shake for tea, yummy yummy.

See you later. xx

Looks like we have a new member, hopefully she will be on later to introduce herself. :D:D:D:D

Cool, look forward to meeting her!

Thunderstorm going on here, it's really loud!

Looking forward to meeting her:D:D

I've just had a stunning tea - mushrooms cut small and dry fried with parsley and baby spinach and stuffed into chicken breast and cooked in the oven.:D

hi girls! I think I'm in the right place! I've still not totally sussed this site! I'm nikki, I have 2 babies (20 months and 6 months) and i live in ilminster in Somerset with them and my fiancé, Wayne. I'm desperate to get rid of this weight and have tried everything else, so this diet is my last chance! I've given myself til Xmas to get to 11 stone but if I reach a weight I'm happy at before then I will stop. I've had a couple of boiled eggs this week and a bit of salad coz I was at a music festival but other than that 100%! I'm really glad I've found a team too!! So that's me! HELLO!

Welome to the 'Water Babes' well done with such an amazing 1st WI. I'm Tracey I live in warminster, Wiltshire and have just become a CDC and loving it :D:D:D I have four children James 22, Becky 19, Libby 10 and Maddy 2, and been married to my lovely hubby for 23 years :eek::eek::eek: Where has the time gone! We own an activity center in warminster (paintball, quads and laser combat) which keeps us busy and we have just lost 10 stone between us (started 07/01/09). Really looking forward to geting to know you. xx

hey everyone,

Had a big breakdown on hubby last night:cry:

I am moving away from CD now, therefore stepping down from water babes:cry: you guys ahve been a huge support, but cd is so hard for me now. I have been trying but can't do it.

I am feeling guilty for eating chicken and veggies which is wrong!! I want to enjoy my food with a bit of flavour haha!

My friend that has been dieting the same amount of time, is doing slimming world, so we are going to start going to group together, she is a bit exicted as being going it alone up to now!

I have loved cd and there is no way I would be where I am without it so fast, but I am happy to get this last stone off at slow pace! I brought some 12 demin cut off jeans today:D was mega chuffed!

I hope I can be a welcome visiter to you lot and check out how it's all going.

Even though slimming world is eat what you like, I will be sticking to low caloire still (I don't know too much about it, just what my friend said!!)

love you all my water babies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry::cry::cry:Ahhh Emma, really sorry you are leaving us but I totally understand your reasons, good luck with losing your last stone, going to really miss you xx. Make sure you keep popping on to let us know how you are getting on. :cry::cry::cry:

Todays food dairy

Breakfast - CD Porridge
Lunch - Salad with Cous Cous and vinegarette dressing.
Tea - CD Shake
Supper - CD Bar

YAY no picking today :D:D:D

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

wow Tracy! That sounds like a very exciting and active life! I work in a supermarket. I did fashion textiles at college and started doing art at UNI but it wasn't for me so I took a job at Lidl just to see me through until I figured out what I wanted to do but I am still there 4 years later with two babies!!! They're called Ethan and Brodie. I wish I could get my fiancé to do the diet with me (not that he needs to!) it's horrid cooking his meals. He would to it himself but my 1 yr old needs to eat too and wayne is hardly Gordon Ramsay!I have my next weigh in tomorrow!!! Wish me luck!

wow Tracy! That sounds like a very exciting and active life! I work in a supermarket. I did fashion textiles at college and started doing art at UNI but it wasn't for me so I took a job at Lidl just to see me through until I figured out what I wanted to do but I am still there 4 years later with two babies!!! They're called Ethan and Brodie. I wish I could get my fiancé to do the diet with me (not that he needs to!) it's horrid cooking his meals. He would to it himself but my 1 yr old needs to eat too and wayne is hardly Gordon Ramsay!I have my next weigh in tomorrow!!! Wish me luck!
I found it quite hard a first cooking for the kids but it is surprising how quickly you get used to it. Good luck with your weigh in today :D

Getting really excited about TT tomorrow, hopefully the t-shirts I ordered will be here today, its also Daves birthday tomorrow and I couldn't find the trainers I want to get him in his size yesterday so my mission today is to phone around and try and get him some. Got him some nice new clothes a swell (hope they fit!!!)

The sun is shinning already...looks like it's going to be a lovely day.

xx

Hi all.

Welcome Nikki!!

Sorry you are leaving us Emma - good luck in s world!

Didn't make it on last night to do diary sorry so I'll do it now. I'm on 810

1 cd shake for breakfast (hot choc) yummy
1 skinny latte
1 cd cranberry bar
chicken stuffed with mushrooms, parsley and baby spinach
1 cd shake made into choc muffin

It's my weigh in day for this week today so will post results later. I've got to put 2 tucks in my dress for wedding at weekend today as now too big for me and pack for legoland tomorrow.:D:D:D

Oh Emma, I will miss you. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Take care and keep in touch.

Food Diary for yesterday
Porridge and shake
Shake
Chicken and salad
Bar

Going to Cost-co today to stock up for when I am away. Beautiful day here!
Back later girls

Sorry, welcome Kitt, I'm Kari, live in WIltshire, 3 kids 2 girls 21 and 18 and a boy 9. I am a nurse and work in a holiday camp med centre..fab job!!

Laters

K
:p

Back