★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hi girls

Just had a PM from Ellie, she was involved in a car accident and has been in hospital hence while she wasn't posting. Anyway she won't be able to come back for a while as she has had an operation and can't do CD until she has fully recovered. I'm going to advertise for one more member to replace Emma.

Afternoon

Have been to a nursery for a few garden bits and some fish food. Bought a rabbit water bottle and bowl too! Ordered the hutch and run this morning, so they should be here within a week :) So excited!

Off into the garden now to put my new plants in etc. It's reasonably warm and sunny here, but does keep clouding over...

xxx

Weigh in today - lost 2lb:D:D

Reached my target. Yay!! Set myself a new target to lose another stone.

Sorry to hear about Ellie!

I may know someone who wants to join our team. I'll let you know later.

morning!!! I had my weigh in!!! In a tshrt, jeans and studded belt )more than I was wearing last time I was weighed) I've lost 7 lb! 21lb in two weeks!!!! I'm a very happy bunny!
Sorry to hear about ellie. I've not spoken to her yet so I look
forward to her return. You all sound like you've got alot on
today. I'll just be playing with my babies and cleaning, yay.

Hi, Tracey 001 replied to my request to join a team on the advertising thread saying you have a vacancy? Please can I join your team? x

well done Jayne and Nicky..enjoy that feeling. I love it when I know a bit more has gone. Well a bit, Nicky you have made an amazing start. Keep it up!

Welcome Dominique. I am Kari, live in Wiltshire, have 3 kids, 2 girls 21 and 18 and a boy of 9. I am a nurse and am a stone and a half lighter than I was a few weeks ago. Yay!

Had a mad day at work. Well afternoon really. Only worked 2 til 5 but was very busy and was late off! Nevermind, I prefer it busy the time goes faster!

Have to go and order my Australian money tomorrow, its a week on Thrsday that I go and suddenly it feels very close and I have done nothing to prepare, well I say nothing. I've ben shopping, and done some shopping and bought some things out shopping..... hehehehe

Wedding pressie for my cousin arrived to day (wedding is reason for going to Oz) so tomorrow I am going to go and buy beautiful wrappings for it. Can't wait! I love doing all the wrapping and ribbons and tags and stuff. Its table linen (irish linen) so easy to pack and take and will be nice and square to wrap too!

Been good today for food

Todays food diary
Porridge
Shake and a Banana
Salmon and dry stir fried veg
will have my bar later.

Sarah, I have just been watering my veg patch. I love June cos suddenly everything goes nuts and you can start to pick stuff. The strawbs are all gone but the first lot of bluberries are ready and the carrots are great! The broad beans are all in flower and the toms are starting to flower....wonderful!

There is nothing like picking stuff and serving it up a few mins later in a meal!

laters all
Kari

Hi Kari! I'm 22 and work as a junior project manager, I don't have any children but I do have a subsitute - my retired greyhound lol I'm getting married to Darren in September, he's an aircraft engineer in the RAF. I've just finished day one and have moved from daydreaming of marsbars to salad bars and now I'm on to the box of cherry tomatoes that I know is in the fridge lol please bear in mind that the salad bowl was inspired by a KFC advert!

I've done pretty well today though after a rocky start - I tried a strawberry milkshake and I've had to contact my cdc to do a swap for more of the porridges, my stomach was having none of it!

So today I have had:-
One Porridge
One Spicy Tomato Soup
Three Mouthfuls of a Strawberry Shake

Kept up my water intake also and had lots of coffee with splenda tabs to keep me going lol

I know I shouldn't have but needed the motivation at around 4 this afternoon and my scales say 4lbs less than the same time yesterday so that kept me away from the food.

Is it normal when you first start to see food everywhere? I just have to keep thinking of my weigh in with my cdc on Monday and how it will all be worth it come September when I'm in my dress and looking svelte.

We went to give our notice with the registrar today so it's all getting very real now!

Hope everyone else has had a good day and I will try my best to learn about you all, had a look through the thread so I know already that you are all lovely in and out and I look forward to getting through this with you all!

Love Dom x

PS Couldn't agree more about the picking vege from the garden and serving it up! My parents have a small holding and I'm always pilfering!

hi dominique!! Nice to meet you! I noticed food everywhere on the first few days but you will feel less alienated from "the eaters" soon. I'm always checking the scales! Oops! I hate the porridges! Can only manage shakes and bars!
Kari I'm obsessed with wrapping pressies! I always find decorating them fun! At Christmas I've been known to nick decorations of the tree to decorate presants!

Right todays food diary!!!
Strawberry milkshake
Vanilla mousse
Cranberry bar

C u tomorrw!
Nikki

Hi Dom, Welcome to the Waterbabes, I'm Tracey, I have 4 children - James 22, Becky 19, Liberty 10 and Maddy 2, been married to my lovely hubby for 23 years. Going to see Take That tomorrow OMG.......I'm soo excited, probably won't sleep a wink tonight, we've all got T-shirts to wear (mine says I :heartpump: TAKE THAT, and my friend says I :heartpump: GARY and her daughters says I :heartpump: MARK) cheesy or what :8855::D:D:D:D. James Morrison is supporting :D:D:D (FAB!!) and someone called gary Go Go (haven't got a clue who that is!!).

Todays Food Dairy
Breakfast - Strawberry tetra
Lunch - Shake
Afternoon Snack - Ice cream :eek: Week moment!!!
Tea - Chicken Salad

Don't think I will have any supper tonight, trying to make up for my ice cream this afternoon. :cry:

I wont be on tomorrow.....did i tell you i'm going to see TAKE THAT :8855: will update you Thursday and bore you will the photos :D

Nighty night

xx

hi dominique!! Nice to meet you! I noticed food everywhere on the first few days but you will feel less alienated from "the eaters" soon. I'm always checking the scales! Oops! I hate the porridges! Can only manage shakes and bars!
Kari I'm obsessed with wrapping pressies! I always find decorating them fun! At Christmas I've been known to nick decorations of the tree to decorate presants!

Right todays food diary!!!
Strawberry milkshake
Vanilla mousse
Cranberry bar

C u tomorrw!
Nikki

Well done Nikki, fantastic results xx

Well done Nikki!! Amazing...

Welcome Dominique - it is like that at the beginning but it gets much easier once onto day 4 or 5 so keep at it. It's well worth it!!

Food diary

Breakfast cd hot choc
Lunch toffee malt bar
Tea chicken and mushrooms
Supper Choc tetra

I'm off to Legoland til Thursday so won't be on here tomorrow, speak to you all Thursday - good luck Dominique!!

Morning beautiful ones :D

The sun is shining at the mo, though apparently its gonna rain :(

Dominique. It tool me about a week to feel normal eating the cd stuff when the rest of the family were having meals, but once we all got used to it it was just fine. Also once you are in ketosis the food obsession settles down, the hunger abates and everything becomes simpler. So stick with it. ;)

Also, don;t worry about hopping on the scales. I weighed myself just about every day at the start, I still hop on in the mornings quite a lot. I love seeing those lower numbers now but at the start I needed to know that it was working and as the weight drops off so fast it is very reassuring!

Today I am going to wear my size 12 jeans and go order holiday money etc. I need to tackle my ironing pile so I can put some stuff in a suitcase too!

But first I need to nip to the tesco express as I used the last of the dog food last night and he is looking at me with big brown eyes!! So will see you al later

Kari x

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! My latest idea is to have my first cd meal as late in the day as possible so that I can have one in the evening when I would normally dip into the fridge!

Hope you have a good time at legoland!

So jealous on the size 12 ness Kari! One day I will be able to say that too!

Have a good day at work or whatever you're doing everyone!

x

hey everyone,

Had a big breakdown on hubby last night:cry:

I am moving away from CD now, therefore stepping down from water babes:cry: you guys ahve been a huge support, but cd is so hard for me now. I have been trying but can't do it.

I am feeling guilty for eating chicken and veggies which is wrong!! I want to enjoy my food with a bit of flavour haha!

My friend that has been dieting the same amount of time, is doing slimming world, so we are going to start going to group together, she is a bit exicted as being going it alone up to now!

I have loved cd and there is no way I would be where I am without it so fast, but I am happy to get this last stone off at slow pace! I brought some 12 demin cut off jeans today:D was mega chuffed!

I hope I can be a welcome visiter to you lot and check out how it's all going.

Even though slimming world is eat what you like, I will be sticking to low caloire still (I don't know too much about it, just what my friend said!!)

love you all my water babies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Hun, So Sorry to see you leave us!! :cry:
But I understand you have to do whats right for you. Keep popping in back in to let us know how ya doing!!

Its been a Pleasure chick.. xx

morning!!! I had my weigh in!!! In a tshrt, jeans and studded belt )more than I was wearing last time I was weighed) I've lost 7 lb! 21lb in two weeks!!!! I'm a very happy bunny!
Sorry to hear about ellie. I've not spoken to her yet so I look
forward to her return. You all sound like you've got alot on
today. I'll just be playing with my babies and cleaning, yay.

WOW, WELL DONE... X

Weigh in today - lost 2lb:D:D

Reached my target. Yay!! Set myself a new target to lose another stone.

Sorry to hear about Ellie!

I may know someone who wants to join our team. I'll let you know later.

I forgot to say

I lost 2 lb this week yay. I think I will have a catch up week next week and not lose much. Thats what happened last time I had TOTM, so we'll see

K

Well Done Girlies!! :D :D :D

Hi Kari! I'm 22 and work as a junior project manager, I don't have any children but I do have a subsitute - my retired greyhound lol I'm getting married to Darren in September, he's an aircraft engineer in the RAF. I've just finished day one and have moved from daydreaming of marsbars to salad bars and now I'm on to the box of cherry tomatoes that I know is in the fridge lol please bear in mind that the salad bowl was inspired by a KFC advert!

I've done pretty well today though after a rocky start - I tried a strawberry milkshake and I've had to contact my cdc to do a swap for more of the porridges, my stomach was having none of it!

So today I have had:-
One Porridge
One Spicy Tomato Soup
Three Mouthfuls of a Strawberry Shake

Kept up my water intake also and had lots of coffee with splenda tabs to keep me going lol

I know I shouldn't have but needed the motivation at around 4 this afternoon and my scales say 4lbs less than the same time yesterday so that kept me away from the food.

Is it normal when you first start to see food everywhere? I just have to keep thinking of my weigh in with my cdc on Monday and how it will all be worth it come September when I'm in my dress and looking svelte.

We went to give our notice with the registrar today so it's all getting very real now!

Hope everyone else has had a good day and I will try my best to learn about you all, had a look through the thread so I know already that you are all lovely in and out and I look forward to getting through this with you all!

Love Dom x

PS Couldn't agree more about the picking vege from the garden and serving it up! My parents have a small holding and I'm always pilfering!

A Huge Welcome to you Dom...

Really nice to meet ya hun.. ;)

I'm Kel, 31yrs old, I am engaged to Keith, (were friend b4 we got together for bout 7yrs, been together for nearly 4) I have no kids 'YET', hopefully gonna start a family next yr or as soon as we have a house & are settled in. :rolleyes:

I am sure we will get to know more about each other.. Looking forward to it..

And yeah it is normal to think about food at first, I still do it, lol.. Think its coz you taking food completley out the picture, mind you I crave healthy foods when I am on CD like fruit, yoghurt etc, Mmmm Bizarre..

Hugs..

xx

Hi Dom, Welcome to the Waterbabes, I'm Tracey, I have 4 children - James 22, Becky 19, Liberty 10 and Maddy 2, been married to my lovely hubby for 23 years. Going to see Take That tomorrow OMG.......I'm soo excited, probably won't sleep a wink tonight, we've all got T-shirts to wear (mine says I :heartpump: TAKE THAT, and my friend says I :heartpump: GARY and her daughters says I :heartpump: MARK) cheesy or what :8855::D:D:D:D. James Morrison is supporting :D:D:D (FAB!!) and someone called gary Go Go (haven't got a clue who that is!!).

Todays Food Dairy
Breakfast - Strawberry tetra
Lunch - Shake
Afternoon Snack - Ice cream :eek: Week moment!!!
Tea - Chicken Salad

Don't think I will have any supper tonight, trying to make up for my ice cream this afternoon. :cry:

I wont be on tomorrow.....did i tell you i'm going to see TAKE THAT :8855: will update you Thursday and bore you will the photos :D

Nighty night

xx

TODAY THIS COULD BE THE GREATEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE!! :D

I promise you that after tonight that concert will be on your mind for ages!!! FAB SHOW....
My Boys are just sex on legs!! love them..

Have u seen my pics on Facebook hun??

Enjoy yourself..

By the way Gary Go is an new upcoming artist that Take That handpicked to tour with them, Gary Barlow reckons he is gonna be a star.. He is ok actually & some of his songs are really catchy,,

xx

Well what a windy dull day here..

I noticed tracey & kari you are doing food diary on here, good Idea.. :D

Well I got on Keiths scales this morning & it only says I have lost 1lb, WTF!!!!!

Feel a bit deflated considering.. I have drank 3-4l since monday, I have to confess I cheated with a satsuma but like I said I dont crave chocolate or crisps etc while on CD (only when due on totm)
I crave fruit, I miss it soooo much...

So had a Litre of tea so far & on my 1st litre of water, will have my 1st pack at dinnertime..

Gutted!!! .................................... :cry:

xx

Happychick how do u make muffins? I know your not meant to but I can't just live on shakes and bars. Although I did have a porridge this morning! Yuk! X

Back