★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Waiting for the iron to warm up. My daughter has made a cake for her friends birthday and the whole house smells of freshly baked cake...AAAGGHHhhhhhh

Still waiting for my Mum to put in an appearance, might have to ring her to make sure the old dear is ok!! Hahahaha

See you laters
Just had my porridge so far today and about a litre, going to try and drink another one while ironing. it always makes me thirsty!

K

Forgot to say I am still aching from the Wii, Easing off now but my god monday & yesterday I could hardly walk, my back & right arm was killing.. pmsl...

I was only giving the boxing my all for a couple of minutes too, (I forget sometimes that I have a bad back) lol..

I said to Keith all I need for my exercise daily is to belt him for 2 minutes non stop. :rolleyes:
You can imagine his answer.. Ooohhh imagine when I am due on too, Thats an excuse to belt him he says I should be locked up for a week when its totm as I am a biatch..... lol..

Has anyone been watching that programme with james nesbitt in thats a 3 parter last night??

x

hi girls! dominique have a great time at legoland!
Hope everyone is having a good day! I was going to take the babies to the park but the weathers crap so I've just popped ethan down for a nap and am watching brodie wriggle around on her play mat! Another boring day ahead! I went to download festival at the weekend and walked all day and I'm still paying for it! I'm so tired!
Well I'll speak to u all later! X

Hi everyone, having a bad evening and its only just begun! I just want to cry and then comfort myself with something yummy. I know it defies the point but I can't help it! I'm debating speaking to my cdc at my weigh in on Monday about going to SS+ just so I can have something to look forward to of an evening. I never realised how much not being able to have a biccie at work would bother me either. I very rarely have one anyway but knowing I can't made it worse.
Think I might investigate how many calories are in cherry tomatoes and iceberg lettuce....
Hope everyone had a better day than I did!
x

Hi everyone, having a bad evening and its only just begun! I just want to cry and then comfort myself with something yummy. I know it defies the point but I can't help it! I'm debating speaking to my cdc at my weigh in on Monday about going to SS+ just so I can have something to look forward to of an evening. I never realised how much not being able to have a biccie at work would bother me either. I very rarely have one anyway but knowing I can't made it worse.
Think I might investigate how many calories are in cherry tomatoes and iceberg lettuce....
Hope everyone had a better day than I did!
x

SS+ might help if you are feeling that desperate. It does mean that you can have a cuppa tea or coffee! Talk to your cdc asap, but whatever you do, stay strong and avoid food. It would be better to have an extra shake or soup than anything else, you will feel like you have had something and know that at least it is minimal calories and packed full of vits etc. I rely on the chocolate shakes. I make them up as hot chocolate. I use an electric hand whisk to make it in a bowl cos then it goes all thick and creamy and heat it in the microwave to make it hot. It makes me feel good to taste the chocolate and if you can stick with it, in a few days it even makes you feel full!!

don't give up hun!
:p

I have my boy home! Hooray, he survived 3 whole days without his Mum, his Mum survived too! Mind you he smells funny and his clothes are filthy! Hes munching Pizza now (his fave meal) not exactly healthy but I did put on extra tomatoes and some spinach!! A abth and bed will do it on the funny smell front. He swears he showered every day, but I am not convinced. I think he may have been in the shower long enought to get wet, but not used any soap! Men!!

God knows what I am going to do when they have all finally left home, these last few days have made me realise how empty life will feel without them! I will have 3 weels of it when I get back from Oz as John is taking them to USA to stay with his cousins for 3 weeks. I was looking forward to the time alone, but now I am terrified. It will be wierd and I don't think I am going to like it. I have started warning my friends to expect me to be at their houses A LOT in the evening while they are away. What a saddo!! :family2: :family2:

Have been good so far today. Had porridge and a hot chocolate so far and 1 1/2 litres to drink, having water as I type, so ill be 2 litres soon!

I got all my Australian money today. Did you know they are the only country in the world to make their notes out of plastic?? Strange!

catch you later guys

K

Kel. Yes I watched that last night. Was a bit slow I thought. Ging to try the new Drama starting on sky1 tonight. My Mum has read the book and said it was completely gripping. Quite dark and about the brutality of gangster life or summat.

remember dominique that the first few days are bad! Don't give up yet! It really will get better!! On day six I went out on a girly DVD night and everyone was pigging out and getting drunk and I sat drinking water! I would have never believed that possible on day 2! It does get easier!!! X

oops forgot food diary!

Apple and cinnamon porridge! Yuk'!
Banana shake
Prob have a peanut bar later.

I really want to try the muffin idea, so if someone knows how you do it, please inform me! X

Help me! I can't find anything for my dad for fathers day! He's wealthy, has everything, not sentimental and has expencive tastes! He likes fine foods, so I was thinking of making him a hamper of all his gave things like chroizo.... Actually I prob shouldn't list lots of yummy foods, but anyway the stuff he likes I can't really afford so I'm stuck! He'd be happy with anything, but I want him to genuinely like it, any ideas? X

Food diary for today
Poridge
Choc shake
granary bread snadwich with loads of salad stuffed into it and 6 strawberries
Toffee cd bar
2 1/2 litres today!

No idea about the muffins, are you sure she wasn't making them for anyone else and not herself?

I be treacey is having fun right now!

laters

K

PS No idea for fathers day, usually go out to lunch and make home made cards and stuff. DOn't do the big pressie thing for anything but birthdays and Christmas...sorry!

I had a third of a bar last night as my dinner and I just couldn't stomach it. So I convinced myself that it warrented me having a gerkhin! Ooops. I know it's not the end of the world but Wayne was out watching the midnight premiere of trans.2 and the babies were asleep and I was soooooo bored!
I just hope I haven't done any harm. I had a boiled egg last week at my dads garden party and that seemed to be ok.... I feel sooo guilty.

Well I'm off to asda in a bit so hopefully I'll see something for dad there!

Hope everyone has a nice morning x

Good Morning water babes :D

Feeling good today, got on the scales this mornng and have lost 2 lb already this week. Mind you it was the minute I got out of bed, was naked and had ahd a huge wee.....so probs not all that accurate, but made me feel good today and will keep me motivated!

I finally went through what stuff I am taking to Oz last night. Have no idea what to take cos it is tjeir winter, but winter there isn't that cold. My ant says it is about 17 18 degrees, which is warm, but some sites on the internet say it gets down to five. So I have decided to go for the layered approach. Trouble is thats more clothes and I can only take 23 KG which is about 50 lb! I hate packing :sigh:

Have to take the accounts to the accountant today, so last chance to go through them, then doing school run this afternoon, Solomon has cricket, want to ride my horse and need to go back to the key cutters cos the new one I have doesn't work. Very annoying. Want to dye my hair tonight as going to get it cut tomorrow and like to do it before i go.

Busy, busy busy! :)

Have good days people

K

Hello everyone! Thanks for the messages of support yesterday, sorry I didn't reply but I went to bed very early to stop myself eating lol

Feeling much better today, hopped on the scales this morning and have lost 8lbs so far and I'm only on my third day of cd! Very motivating!

Kari, I didn't know you had a horse? What bred is he/she? And HH? I've ridden horses since I was 5 and owned horses since I was 9 up until the year before last - I only had one at this point (my baby) and gave in to a two year battle against cushings disease.

Yesterdays food diary -
Porridge for breakfast
Spicy tomato soup for dinner
Porridge for tea

Also cheated slightly and had a stick of celery so I could take a migraine tablet before going to bed - ibuprofen didn't touch the dam thing!

Have a good day everyone!

D x

Dominique - His name is Merlin he is 11 years old and a welsh section D. Chesnut with a white blaze and white feet. Keep meaning to post a pic or two..will try later. He is a real star though, gets placed at all disciplines from dressage to cross country and showing. Mostly I just like hacking about. We have fab riding where I live. Can be out for hours and never even cross a road!

Going to have my shake then go get my back door key sorted

K

Hiya Darlings,

Hope you are all Doing ok!?!?! ;)

We went to the pictures to see Terminator Salvation last night, wasnt fussed as the reviews have been crap.. But I really enjoyed it & marcus the terminator is lush!! lol Yummy....
So cant wait for Transformers, looks amazing, gonna have to be to top transformers 1..

Need some advice, oh nearly forgot we have a CDC in our group - I am drinking quite alot of tea on a daily basis, bout 3 litres & about 3 litres of water, do you think thats too much as scales arent moving?!?! Do you think its water retention? :sigh:

Will try and pop on later... xxx

Kel, you need to drink a minimum of 2 and 1/4 litres a day up to 4. If you drink more than four you throw out your hormone balance, the one that keeps you hydrated to just the right level and it can actually make you very poorly. So you need to cut back a bit. After your advice B4 I am drinking 3 to 3 1/2 and am finding that the weight is going nicely, also you must be peeing for England!! There is a dangerous medical condition you can get from drinking too much and if you do it for long enough your body changes and you crave drinks when you don't actually need them, so steady up girlie!

Going to dye my hair now. Got one of those 10 minute jobbies, used one before and it was great. Gotta cook spaghetti and meatballs for the kiddies tonight as promised. I love that meal so going to dye my hair, have a shake so not hungry and go for it!

CHat later

K

Dominique - His name is Merlin he is 11 years old and a welsh section D. Chesnut with a white blaze and white feet. Keep meaning to post a pic or two..will try later. He is a real star though, gets placed at all disciplines from dressage to cross country and showing. Mostly I just like hacking about. We have fab riding where I live. Can be out for hours and never even cross a road!

Going to have my shake then go get my back door key sorted

K

O he sounds lovely! Mine was Melody, English Warmblood Part bred Arab. She was always first or second in arab under saddle classes. I bought her to do dressage as she was a regional champion/reserve for 3 yrs running but my school work was suffering so stuck to showing. she never really needed to be schooled or prepped beforehand, she knew our routine for the ring as well as I did!
I'm so jealous of the riding you have there! it sounds like heaven on earth! x

TODAY THIS COULD BE THE GREATEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE!! :D

I promise you that after tonight that concert will be on your mind for ages!!! FAB SHOW....
My Boys are just sex on legs!! love them..

Have u seen my pics on Facebook hun??

Enjoy yourself..

By the way Gary Go is an new upcoming artist that Take That handpicked to tour with them, Gary Barlow reckons he is gonna be a star.. He is ok actually & some of his songs are really catchy,,

xx
OMG.....OMG.....OMG.....OMG.....OMG.....OMG.....OMG.....OMG.....OMG.....OMG.....OMG.....words just cannot express how absolutely amazing the show was, I can't wait to go and see them again.

TODAY THIS COULD BE THE GREATEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE!! :D YEP IT WAS :D:D:D
Got loads of fabs pictures will load them up on facebook later.

Got to go back to SS+ for a few days :mad::mad::mad: Been naughty girl :copon:

my CDC went to the Cardiff show last night!

Kelly my fiancé went to the transformers 2 premiere and he said it was cheesey but lots of pretty girls and better than the first! (he will get a slap later)

Ok..

Strawberry shake
Chocolate shake
1/2 a bowl of veg soup.

Night girls x

Happychick how do u make muffins? I know your not meant to but I can't just live on shakes and bars. Although I did have a porridge this morning! Yuk! X

Hi

You mix one sachet with hot water in a small bowl - just enough to form a thick paste (like cake mixture) beat it as tho making a cake and place in micro for 1 min 10 sec. if still soggy in middle try for another 10 sec.

It turns out more like bread than muffin but I like it:D

I'm back from Legoland - had a fab time!! Hannah loved all the rides and even went on rollercoaster - bless she's only 2. lol

food Diary from today is a bit weird. supposed to be on 1000 plan but away so was hard. Anyway. Here goes...
1 necatarine
1 banana
1 orange
1 slice granary toast and egg - was yummy!! - not had any bread for 3 months!!!:D:D:D:D:D
1 toffee malt bar
1 choc mint shake

Had 2 breakfast options and no lunch or
dinner one basically. lol. Hopefully better tomorrow but away for next 2 days in a wedding in Leicester so will try my best ( was easier when on 3 shakes as could take them with you)

After weekend I'm back in work so will be more reliable at posting regularly!!

Back