★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Food diary for yesterday
Porridge
choc shake
salad
orange bar
Also had a slice of my daughters home baked ginger bread which is why only had a salad! Sorry!

Going to get my hair cut today. Never did get round to dying it, popped into traceys on my way to the horse last night to drop in her daughters passport form and didn't leave til after 9...woops! So have to go and poo pick the field today instead!

Back later
K

my CDC went to the Cardiff show last night!

Kelly my fiancé went to the transformers 2 premiere and he said it was cheesey but lots of pretty girls and better than the first! (he will get a slap later)

Ok..

Night girls x

pmsl....... Funny...... :D

Gonna be just a quickie this morning as Keith has put half a day in, so we have decided to go to the pictures to see TRANSFORMERS....

Whoooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo :D
Love BumbleBee.. :D
Wouldnt care got my avon order coming today & its a Big one too & just ordered loads of sale clothes from littlewoods, (bout 17 things for £65) they have just arrived, dying to try everything on but havent got time! :rolleyes:
So gonna go and wash me barnet and get going.. :D

Hope you are all ok waterbabes.. xx

Will post over the weekend,....

Love ya's.. xx

TRACEY - KNEW U WOULD ENJOY IT!!!
WE CAN RULE THE WORLD................ :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Had my hair cut...bought new shoes....had a salad and chicken lunch and now off to do school run....
back later
K

thanks happychick!

I've only actually had a banana shake so far today but I'm off to make a choc muffin and will have a shake tonight. X

Wow, I never knew you could make muffins. Apparently there is an entire thread somewhere on here with LOADS of recipes...maybe you should go look for them! You can make something approximating crisps i am told!

Todays food diary
Porridge
chicken and salad
lamb meatballs and broccoli
Toffee bar
Not managed to drink so much today as out and about though.

Kari

oh yeah u spread the potato and leek soup on a baking tray and cook. Not tried that one. I did the muffin but I think of went wrong coz it wasn't chocolatey.
I am really struggling to eat the packs. I had my shake this morn then had a tiny mouthful of the muffin and couldn't bear the thought of any more cd packs so I had a boiled egg!
I'm really struggling. I'd rather starve!
I don't know what to do! Can I live on one shake a day?

You need to have at least 3 to get all your daily nutrients. Have you tried having hot chocolate? I live on it. The only cd things I have are chocolate shakes and bars. I really like the hot chocolate and have it all the time. Have you tried the mousse maker and make the fruity ones into angel delight? I know Tracey and Dave used to use it a lot. She says the vanilla one makes gorgeous mousse.

I'm not sure what else to suggest. I did struggle a bit that way at first cos didn't like too many of them, but I found my palate adjusted once I stuck with it and it al tastes normal now! Talk to your cdc. She will know what to do and how to help. You are doing so fantastically well, stick with it.

I am off to work today. Working weekends is one of the bad things about being a nurse! On the bright side. I am going to see Transformers tonight! Yippee!

Have good days peeps.

Kari x

thanks kari, I've tried the mousses and they're ok but not mousse at all, more llike sloppy jelly/custard. I'll try chocolate one hot, I like the choc.
What will happen if I don't get my nutrients? Will it affect my losses? I'll try the hot choc now. X

hey, sorry for not posting yesterday, was having a really down day and didn't want to bring you all down with my self pity lol
kitt21, i know the feeling about the not being able to even think abut another soup or shake and i'm only on my fifth day! yesterday I managed half a vege soup and one porridge and the porridge was a real effort! so far today had a hot cappacino and not too bothered about having another one.
I've just spoke to my cdc and she said that the odd day of missing a shake or two will do me no harm so long as i keep up my water and dont make it a habit. hopefully having the odd bar next week so that should make it much easier.
i've taken to playing with play dough to stop me from cheating lol
i'm only 3lbs away from losing my first stone! so chuffed!
hope everyone's having a good weekend!
xxx

Just popping by quickly. Off to see Transformers 2 with hubby tonight :)

Haven't been feeling at all chatty these last few days, sorry girls. Am still soldiering on on 810.

xx

food diary so far = 2x tetras.
I'll try a hot chocolate later. X

Morning girls,

Sorry didnt get on yesterday but I've been out doing some PR stuff for the business (sponsored a local youth footie tournament). Also was really stressed on Friday as social services have refused funding for James placement at the residential house he likes, they want him to go into assisted living instead :mad::mad::mad: but he is far too vunerable for that! Really annoyed that people who hardly know him can make such huge decissions about his future. They have totally ignored the recomendations of his college where he has been for the past 3 years so I have a huge fight on my hands. :mad::mad::mad: Anyway, I have realised that stress is one of my eating triggers and have been fighting food for the past few days and not really winning :cry::cry::cry:.......really annoyed that these people have made me feel like this as I was so in control of food (ever since starting CD!!). Anyway drawing a line underneath it and back on 810 today. I've also realised that I need to be able to manage my stress levels, I'm fine with a moderate level of stress but it's when I get really stressed that things start going wrong.

Phew...feel much better sharing that with you all.

Girls don't forget to PM me today with your WI results for this weeks challenge.

Nikki, the mix a mousse shouldn't be like sloppy jelly or custard........ you use one scoop of mix a mousse with 140mls of water and your choosen shake, whizz it in a blender for 2 mins and then set in the fridge (i have foung about half an hour is best) Its really, really yummy :D:D:D

See you later on with the weekly challenge results xx

Has had a fantastic time at the wedding!! Chattered as drove home last night and got to bed at 3am!

Off to my mum's to see Hannah now as not seen her since Fri - really missing her now!!

Not done too bad on diet front - ate to much bread yest as food was buffet - day and night but left out one shake to compensate and other than that did 100%!

Off to Newport today out for Sun lunch and to a charity garden party so hopefully will carry on being good!!

Don't give up Dominique and Kitt21 - definately try the hot choc it's gorgeous and if you make up cold shakes they need to be freezing cold to taste nice, lots of ice in the blender and make sure tetras come straight out of fridge! When I first started I found the shakes VERY heavy and would take me 20 mins to drink a tetra and more for other shakes, now I down it in seconds! It does get easier!! You can also put tera in freezer so like icecream (not as creamy as icecream - more like sorbet) takes about 1 hour to eat as sooo hard - but it's a change if your struggling. Once you introduce bars it becomes easier!! Hang in there....

Hi all
Busy day so will have to be quick. Saw Transformers last night and it was FANTASTIC!

Going to see my best friend today, her sis is over from the states so will be brill. BBQ so hopefully can just have chick and salad.

Bye
K

hi girls! Sorry to hear about your stress tracey.
Thatshow I already make my shakes and mousses. I'll persevere! And coz I'm 5"9 I'm meant to be on 4 packs but chose to do 3 so my CDC said I could have bars straight away. But I seem to have a gagging reaction whenever I put solid food into my mouth. (ie. Bars mousse)
I am not going to give up! I just find it difficult to force all 3 packs down. X

Had a hot chocolate and I really enjoyed it!
I tried on my size 22 bridesmaid dress yesterday and I can now pull it up with out unzipping it!!! After just 3 weeks!! It's huge on me! That made me feel really motivated!

Morning all

A sts this week, which is ok by me - first one since I started and it's totm.

Transformers 2 was just superb. I loved it and want to go see it again now!

Have got family coming over for a BBQ shortly, so must dash xx

heylo everyone! I can't figure out how to pm my weight loss to tracey, think there's something wrong with my account maybe? anyhow, please could someone submit mine for me? 14lbs this week

Thanks!

x

well done Dom! That's the same as my first loss! Feels awesome doesn't it!?!

Back