★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

it feels great! but i reckon i would still cry tears of joy if someone put a roast dinner in front of me and said go ahead lol x

God I went out for fathers day today and had already planned to replace 2 of my packs with a dinner of the same nutritional value, so I went onto the wetherspoons website and got nutritinal info and decided on prawns and a side salad with no dressing! I thought oh it's going to be lovely to eat, and it wasn't at all. But that was mainly coz everyone on the table had huge roasts! It sucked!

my mum did roast lamb for my dad and was cooking it while I was over there so made dad sit in the garden on the other side of the lane with me for a bit then left lol luckily he understood... after taking the pi** a bit about how he'd dip his lamb into the mint sauce jar for me to wind my mum up (did it once when I'd nicked a bit before dinner and it somehow tastes better if you dip it in the jar lol) x

:talk017:
YAY.....2nd Place this week
Biggest Loser is:

Dominique with a fab 5.26%
Well done waterbabes!!!!

Hi Tracey - didn't realise I needed to pm you with my weeks loss.(didn't do that in last group) Can you explain what I need to do please?

I've had another busy yet enjoyable day! Went out for lunch and had turkey and green veg ( trying to be good after all bread I ate yest) Went to charity garden Party in Newport this afternoon - My bro was in the stocks so spent a fortune for my daughter to throw wet sponges at him. She loved it - bless!

Hopefully made up for yest today!!

Off in the bath now as shattered!!!

Hi Tracey - didn't realise I needed to pm you with my weeks loss.(didn't do that in last group) Can you explain what I need to do please?

I've had another busy yet enjoyable day! Went out for lunch and had turkey and green veg ( trying to be good after all bread I ate yest) Went to charity garden Party in Newport this afternoon - My bro was in the stocks so spent a fortune for my daughter to throw wet sponges at him. She loved it - bless!

Hopefully made up for yest today!!

Off in the bath now as shattered!!!
Hi Jayne, I went back to your post got it from there, its a bit easier for me when people PM me as I need to work out how many LBS you lost then divide that by what you weighed in LBS the previous week, then times that by 100 and it gives me the percentage you have lost. I need to do that with every weighing member then I have to add all the figures up together and work out the team results. It is much easier when there is a running total in your signature with weight and number of pounds lost that week iykwim :D All results have to be in by 6pm on a Sunday evening and sometimes its a bit of a race against the clock if I've been working all day.

Sounds like you had a lovely day today, well done for sticking with the Turkey and green veg xx

Well done everyone! and thanks for this last week! couldn't have done it without having you lot to complain to lol here's to another week of fab weight loss!xxx

Wow WELL DONE WATERBABES.........

HUGE WELL DONE TO YOU DOM!! ;)
FAB LOSS!! ;)

Tracey hope you feeling a bit less stressed out chick.. Hugs to you.........

Well WI for me in the morning although I think the weekend has blew it for me, its whenever I go to Keith's, Keith's mam knows I am on CD yet she still insists on making me meals, (she thinks I am starving myself) they made a chicken curry on Sat night, even though I said dont make me none, she still put me a plate out, her portions are huge too!! :eek: So she said just leave what ya cant eat.. So I ate all the chicken pieces, there was loads.. So keith finished mine as I think he could see how shan I felt leaving it!! :rolleyes:

Lately girls I have been going dizzy quite alot, whenever I get up from sitting, it knocks me sick.. Val (keiths mam) says to me ''thats lack of food that!!'' lol.. God bless her, her heart is in the right place..
She just automatically makes meals for me, even when I am not there for tea time, she makes me a plate & leaves it in the oven, I know she is only looking after me.. I feel really awful when I say 'no'.. She made a huge Sunday Dinner today & I said I dont want any Val,
'oh are ya sure, what will you have, dont starve, I have made plenty'

Think I am just gonna have to be a bit more sturn as its affecting me weight losses per week... :cry:

Next week I am gonna try & do 100% as my goal is in sight..

Nite Girls....

xx

I keep getting light headed too kel!if I stand up to fast I fall back over! Maybe it's the diet coupled with hot weather?

I keep getting light headed too kel!if I stand up to fast I fall back over! Maybe it's the diet coupled with hot weather?

I have never suffered with Dizzyness on CD, If I dont hang on to something I would collapse.. :cry:Half the time Keith is there with me so he just props me up till the dizzyness has passed.. xx

Both Dave and I had the dizziness too on CD. Mine stopped once I started moving up the plans.

100% week for me too kel. Not done too much damage but I could get to target by next week if I really put my mind to it. So going to go swimming to night too.

On a lighter note by sister booked tickets for The Nolans we are going to see then in Bournemouth in October - just me and my two sisters, my older sister Vanessa was mad on them when she was a teenager :D going to me a great girls night out!! Also we got tickets to take Libby (10) and Matthew (11) to see Miley Cyrus at Christmas in the 02 Arena, Libby is a massive fan of her as is going to be so excited. Having TT withdrawal symptoms at the moment....really want to see the Circus tour again :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry not seen Transformers 2 - not really my cup of tea....kari says she is going to convert me and bringing me over the first one!!!

Have a great start to the week everyone

The Waterbabes rock xx

I think you might be suffering from postural hypotension. Its when you blood pressure drops quickly when you stand up from sitting or lying. Not uncommon when people are on any kind of diet not just vlcd. Don't worry. Make sure you drink plenty, eat all your shakes etc and take it slowly when you go to get up. It will pass!

Had a tough day yesterday, they had a bloody chocolate fountain at this BBq. Was terrible watching it. I had to sit myself so I couldn't see the bloody thing!

Anyway, had my weigh in and lost another 2 lb. I know its not mega amounts but its steady and regular and its going down. Goal is only 9lb away now. I am almost sorry I am going to Oz as I reckon I would be make it to target if I tried hard in the time I am away. Nevermind. I will pick up on SS+ when I get back and reach it soon after.

Only 3 days to go. Half of me is really excited and the other half is worried sick about leaving them all to fend for themselves! I know they will be OK, just can't help worrying!

Back laters guys

Kari xx

PS
Well done on fab weight loss dom...you go girl!

Wll done Kari, only 3 days to go :eek::eek::eek: that has come around so quickly, going to really miss you :wave_cry: xx

I'm getting quite frustrated as I've been stuck at 2lb loss since my weigh in and my totm isn't due until 4 days. Could that still affect it?
Also I was told to only take a laxative if you hasn't gone for 4 days, however one of my mums mates said her CDC told her she had to drink fiber89 once a day?!?! What's correct? X

Last edited:
Happy Monday everyone! :( (sarcasm intended!) got real Monday blues today, partly because I can't stop with the blonde moments and I feel really stupid lol
Got my first official weigh in tonight and will pick up some of the bars so will hopefully find it easier this week.
I've started with dizziness too and nausea which is a wierd one - not helping me force down my soups! I've been using it as a reason to be waited on lol doesn't happen often so taking advantage of it lol
x

Kitt... not going to the loo can become a bit of a problem. The fibre stuff from CD is something you take to up the fibre levels in your diet, but WILL NOT make you go to the loo, it is not a laxative. So add it if you need to but if you are having trouble going then you need to take a laxative. Try Sennacot or Lactulose. Lactulose doesn't make you go as such but will make what is in there softer so it is easier to go. Sennacot will make you go. You can take both if you need to and both are available over the counter in a chemist. Good luck with that. I had some probs that way too in week 2 and 3 but it didn't affect my wt loss and it sorted itself out eventually. Once you have been then start adding the cd fibre stuff once a day and it will stop it happening again!

Gonna go tidy up upstairs, my bedroom is a real mess having done most of my packing need to put away what I am not taking lol

cheers kari, I haven't gone at all naturally since I started, every 4 days I take 2x tesco constipation relief pills. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to buy fibre89. X
Domi was the same andhave given up on soup now. Then I liked bars but have given up on them too. Just shakes now!
Does any one know if my imminant totm in 4 days will affect my loss already? X

cheers kari, I haven't gone at all naturally since I started, every 4 days I take 2x tesco constipation relief pills. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to buy fibre89. X
Domi was the same andhave given up on soup now. Then I liked bars but have given up on them too. Just shakes now!
Does any one know if my imminant totm in 4 days will affect my loss already? X

My weight loss gets affected up to a week before - hope that helps. I take Senna from Tesco as and when I need it. Seems to do the trick for me.

Kari I'm so jealous! Can I come in your suitcase? How long you going for and which part? Hope you have a fab time!!

I'm back in work today and doing ss+ for next 2 days to make up for my slight blip on weekend. Got Dinner to go to on Wed again so trying to limit the damage.

Still REALLY tired after weekend. My house is a tip and got masses of ironing to do. Not going to get dome tonight tho as have to go to Tesco in a wee while.

Happy Monday everyone! :( (sarcasm intended!) got real Monday blues today, partly because I can't stop with the blonde moments and I feel really stupid lol
Got my first official weigh in tonight and will pick up some of the bars so will hopefully find it easier this week.
I've started with dizziness too and nausea which is a wierd one - not helping me force down my soups! I've been using it as a reason to be waited on lol doesn't happen often so taking advantage of it lol
x

When I am 100% with CD, I always feel sick prob with all the water..

You take advantage hun, Might try that myself.. :rolleyes:

Hiya Girlies.... :rolleyes:

Well Weigh In didnt go as planned as I only lost 1lb.... :eek: :cry: :eek: :cry: :eek: :cry: :eek: :cry: :eek: :cry: :eek:

Last Week 12.1
This Week 12.0

Quite Gutted to be honest as I thought it would be more, looks like I am gonna have to be really strict over Keiths House............

Anyway been 100% today & determined to get through the week 100% too.... :D

So far I have had 2 choc tetras, 3.5l of water & 2 cups of tea..

Feel quite sickly tbh, really hope it passes but no headache as yet although I had to take 2 tablets earlier on as I could feel one coming on..

So is everyone ok then???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Kari - Bet you cant wait to go away, Everyone is starting to go away at work, its getting to me, I so need to book a holiday give me summit to look forward to..

Tracey - Told ya you wont be able to get me boys outta ya head, lol.....

xxxx

Back