★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Kel...When I feel like that, like I need a hol or summat and everyone else is doing something and I am not. I book myself a little treat. Like I might go get my nails done, or a pedicure, or a massage. I book it at least a week or 10 days away then tell everyone and really look forward to it. Works for me! Abd by the way, a pound is a pound, that is 2 packs of buter gone from your beautiful bod, so don't knock it!

My bloody suitcase broke today. I think it will hold out but I am seriously p****d off! The zip is now stuck so when you open it you can only open 2 sides. I really can't be a**ed to go get another one so am seriously tempted to go with it, but don't want my knickers all over the bloody airport when I get to Sydney!!

Kitt. I am going to Sydney. I have an Aunt and Uncle there and their son is getting married. Mum and I are also going to ayers rock (or Uluru as it is now apparently called, then on to Darwin, Cairns and the great barrier reef before back to Sydney, blue mountains, Hunter Valley wine region (looking forward to that one!) and whale watching. Can't wait!

Kel, the garden has been going around in my head all day today :D:D:D. Even went shopping with my ipod today....

Going to watch ebay for a good deal on some tickets...really want to see them again, thought the last performance on 5th July would be fabarooney.....need someone to go with :D Kel ??????

My hayfever is playing up tonight, just taken a tablet......been 100% today had porridge or breakfast and lunch and a nice small peice of fillet steak and fine noodles for tea yummy,yummy.

Must dash.....2nd half of corrie has just started

OK, need to do some ironing. Might catch up on the house I have recorded and not watched! Just realised I am gonna miss the last part of the Sky 1 Drama about the gangsters. Poo! Nevermind.

Enjoy your evening all

K

I failed again today on the 3 packs rule! I've had a choc shake and a banana mousse. Well 1/2 a banana mousse. Ooops. Loads if water and coffee though!
Wi tomorrow and I don't feel confident about it at all. It doesn't seem like weight wise I've list anything! Although I have lost an inch on my waist so I'm hoping it's just water/totm.
Night girls xx

god Wayne has a job interview this morn so I can't get weighed until tonight when I've drunk lots of water and had 2 cd packs! I'll weight more than I do in the morning. I just know it's going to be a sts!

Kitt, the trouble with missing so many is your body will go into starvation mode and try very hard not to lose anything. Thats why it is so important that you have all the shakes etc. It gives your body everything it needs so you don't go into that mode.

Food diary for yesterday
Porridge
Chicken salad, banana
Choc Shake
Bar
2 1/2 litres water.

Laters all
K

Hello everyone! Went to see my CDC last night and she was so helpful, I now have the bars (which are gorgeous!) which has somehow stimulated my taste buds so now when I drink a cup of coffee it's not like drinking hot water! Woo woo! Plus I'm now going to have a 200kcal meal on the days when I'm feeling really down so much happier!

Yesterday's food diary:-

Half a Vegetabls soup
One Orange bar
One chicken salad

Wierd thing is that although I feel so much happier my temper has got shorter! Had a real humdinger at Darren earlier - he left the keys in the back door so my mum couldn't get in to walk the dog, had to leave a big meeting and ruin my hours at work for the week by leaving, plus he had the car so had to walk to the other side of the airbase because he "didn't feel it vibrating", i stood next to him and could hear the dam thing! Men! Apparently being human is an excuse for a lack of common sense... yea right! Doesn't work for us does it?! Please tell me they grow up and accept some form of responsibility in life lol xxx

I am gutted. Apparenately only drinking 2 packs has made my body stop burning fat and start to burn muscle?!?! And that teamed with totm approaching means I've only lost 1lb!!! I'm trying to focus on my last two losses and forget this one. I also have to force down all 3 shakes! I've been told!!!
So I've already had 1 tetra today!!!

Hi all - had an early weigh in this week again today as not around on Thurs am.

I lost 2lb which I'm really happy with as on 1000 plus been to wedding and things on the weekend. Also weigh in today was at 5.30pm not the usual 10am.

I'm still wrecked after weekend so easy night tonight Eastenders and making picture book of wedding pics.

Off to Newport tomorrow and another big meal!! If I don't get on tomorrow I'll speak to you all on Thurs..

food diary for today
cd hot choc
cd malt toffee bar
chicken and cabbage
rasberries

Kel...When I feel like that, like I need a hol or summat and everyone else is doing something and I am not. I book myself a little treat. Like I might go get my nails done, or a pedicure, or a massage. I book it at least a week or 10 days away then tell everyone and really look forward to it. Works for me! Abd by the way, a pound is a pound, that is 2 packs of buter gone from your beautiful bod, so don't knock it!

Aww Thanks Hun, I suppose when you say it like that then 1lb isnt bad but really expected more!!

Ooohhhh Whale Watching, I would LOVE to do that I love Marine Animals, Dolphins are my fave!!
Take loads of pics!! :D

Kel, the garden has been going around in my head all day today :D:D:D. Even went shopping with my ipod today....

Going to watch ebay for a good deal on some tickets...really want to see them again, thought the last performance on 5th July would be fabarooney.....need someone to go with :D Kel ??????

I love the Garden, One of my Faves on The album, Well I pre-ordered my Circus DVD the other day, Cant wait to get it!! :D:D:D:D:D

I would love to go again chick but really cant afford it besides I would NOT get tickets from E-bay either, People on there Piss me right off as they are NOT genuine Take That fans, When tickets go on sale non-genuine fans buys loads of tickets to sell on & make 3x their money, Which really annoys me, I have in the past e-mailed loads of people selling TT Tickets for Silly money telling them that they are totally out of order & piss me off as they are taking advantage of us genuine fans who cant get hold of tickets!! :mad::mad:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I say next Year there should be a maximum on how many tickets people can buy to reduce this happening!!
Arghhhhhhhhhh moan over!! pmsl.....

I failed again today on the 3 packs rule! I've had a choc shake and a banana mousse. Well 1/2 a banana mousse. Ooops. Loads if water and coffee though!
Wi tomorrow and I don't feel confident about it at all. It doesn't seem like weight wise I've list anything! Although I have lost an inch on my waist so I'm hoping it's just water/totm.
Night girls xx

Well Done Darling, an inch is fab.....
I feel as though I havent lost either but I never lose when its totm & think mine is due!! :cry:
HATE PERIODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XX

I am gutted. Apparenately only drinking 2 packs has made my body stop burning fat and start to burn muscle?!?! And that teamed with totm approaching means I've only lost 1lb!!! I'm trying to focus on my last two losses and forget this one. I also have to force down all 3 shakes! I've been told!!!
So I've already had 1 tetra today!!!

Eh Chick, 1lb is 1lb.. :D

Sometimes I have to force my 3rd pack down!!
Keep Smiling Hun... x

Hi all - had an early weigh in this week again today as not around on Thurs am.

I lost 2lb which I'm really happy with as on 1000 plus been to wedding and things on the weekend. Also weigh in today was at 5.30pm not the usual 10am.

I'm still wrecked after weekend so easy night tonight Eastenders and making picture book of wedding pics.

Off to Newport tomorrow and another big meal!! If I don't get on tomorrow I'll speak to you all on Thurs..

food diary for today
cd hot choc
cd malt toffee bar
chicken and cabbage
rasberries

Whooo Hoooo, Well Done on 2lb Loss. :D:D:D

Morning Girls,

Wow How hot was it yesterday, Gutted I was stuck in work all day! Wanted to sunbathe.. :rolleyes:
Gonna be another scorcher today by the looks of it..

Anyway I am SO PROUD of myself as I have completed 2 days at 100%, cant remember the last time I was 100% :rolleyes:

Food Diary
Monday
3 Choc Tetras, 3.5l of Water, 1 litre of tea.
Tuesday
3 choc Tetras, 4l of Water, 1 litre of tea.

Trouble is takes me ages to get into Ketosis, My belly is like a washing machine this morning,
I feel so Hungry!! Also think its nearly Totm, got weighed this morning & I have only lost 1lb in 2 days, Trashed really as I have been sooo good..
May just stick to 3l a day..
Gonna have to not get obsessed with the scales!! It really does affect my mood!! :sigh:

Anyway Have a Fab day everyone will post later.. xx

Morning Girls,

Wow How hot was it yesterday, Gutted I was stuck in work all day! Wanted to sunbathe.. :rolleyes:
Gonna be another scorcher today by the looks of it..

Anyway I am SO PROUD of myself as I have completed 2 days at 100%, cant remember the last time I was 100% :rolleyes:

Food Diary
Monday
3 Choc Tetras, 3.5l of Water, 1 litre of tea.
Tuesday
3 choc Tetras, 4l of Water, 1 litre of tea.

Trouble is takes me ages to get into Ketosis, My belly is like a washing machine this morning,
I feel so Hungry!! Also think its nearly Totm, got weighed this morning & I have only lost 1lb in 2 days, Trashed really as I have been sooo good..
May just stick to 3l a day..
Gonna have to not get obsessed with the scales!! It really does affect my mood!! :sigh:

Anyway Have a Fab day everyone will post later.. xx

Don't be disheartened! I never lose much when totm but then lose double the following week , so maybe leave off weighing for a few days and then you'll see the difference. Also, i'm ALWAYS really hungry at that time too! Even if i'm in ketosis. Just keep focused chick!! Look at what you've lost and remember it's worth it in the end!

I'm off on another big meal tonight so hoping not to do too much damage. Going to enjoy this gorgeous weather first tho :D

Hope you all have a good day!!!

I am pleased to say I ate all my packs today! I just thought I would drop in and inform you all that I'm being a good girl! Anyways I'm off to sleep now.

Night x

Morning.............

Well TOTM has appeared this morning!! :cry:

Gutted, jumped on the scales (well not literally as I would break them, lol) & only lost 2lb since monday so not expecting a decent loss this week, damn you period!! On day 4 & 100% still, Go me, I must be in Ketosis now!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Ooohhh watched a fab film last Night, My best friends Girl, It was brilliant, if you get the chance watch it!!! :D :D :D :D

Well I really cant be bothered to do anything today, feel very lethargic, have allsorts to do to.. :rolleyes:

Hope u all ok me sexy babes........ xx

Ohhhhhh Yes I am in Ketosis!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Really bad period pains though!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
Hi All

Sorry not been around last couple of days but been sooooo busy getting me and family and house ready for me to go. Anyway, am about to get in the shower and sort myself out and off to the airport in 2 1/2 hours

WooHoo!!

See you all in 3 weeks. Will get on from Oz if get the chance

I will miss you all (plus I am gonna have to do SS+ on return!)
Love
Kari x

Hey everyone!
Food diary for yesterday-
Spicy tomato soup
Peanut bar
Plain salad

Having issues eating the porridge, feels too heavy when the weather is this nice!

Well I've nothing exciting to tell you really, unfortunately i'm not off to Oz (very very very jealous!) lol

Lost a few more pounds this week, no where near as many as last week, not helped by totm but feeling better this week than I was last week!

Hope everyone is ok!

xxx

Have a fantastic holiday Kari!!

Last night was good, but ate more than I have since started the diet. Wasn't too naughty tho...

Food diary
Cd hoc choc
1 cd bar
Melon
Pork and stuffing (naughty) 1 new pot and green veg

Spent morning in Castell Coch today and then picked Hannah up from Playgroup and went shopping and to Starbucks. Had a skinny Latte (my fav)

Back in work tomorrow and then in Leighton Buzzard at weekend for Birthday Party.

I've also had a letter from hosp today to say my long awaited gall bladder operation will be on July 17th ( feeling v nervous about that but nothing I can do). I'll have to go on 1200 once that's happened - for 6 weeks I think :sigh:

Morning girls,

Had a really hetic day yesterday, had a meeting with social services about where James is going to live when he finishes college in 4 weeks, I wont bore you with the details but if they haven't found any alternatives which we are all happy with in the next two weeks then they will go ahead and fund Lavender House after all. Anyway we have decided to have a few days away next week, I really need a break from it all so I have booked a late deal at Butlins at Minehead from Monday to Friday :D:D:D Can't wait to get away!!

:eek::eek::eek: Really shocked to see the news last night about Micheal Jackson :eek::eek::eek:

Keep up the good work everyone :D

Back