★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Have a fantastic holiday Kari!!

Last night was good, but ate more than I have since started the diet. Wasn't too naughty tho...

Food diary
Cd hoc choc
1 cd bar
Melon
Pork and stuffing (naughty) 1 new pot and green veg

Spent morning in Castell Coch today and then picked Hannah up from Playgroup and went shopping and to Starbucks. Had a skinny Latte (my fav)

Back in work tomorrow and then in Leighton Buzzard at weekend for Birthday Party.

I've also had a letter from hosp today to say my long awaited gall bladder operation will be on July 17th ( feeling v nervous about that but nothing I can do). I'll have to go on 1200 once that's happened - for 6 weeks I think :sigh:

Aww Hun thats good news about your op, I would be nervous over it too as I have a phobia of needles, but at least once its done its done.. Hugs.. x

Morning girls,

Had a really hetic day yesterday, had a meeting with social services about where James is going to live when he finishes college in 4 weeks, I wont bore you with the details but if they haven't found any alternatives which we are all happy with in the next two weeks then they will go ahead and fund Lavender House after all. Anyway we have decided to have a few days away next week, I really need a break from it all so I have booked a late deal at Butlins at Minehead from Monday to Friday :D:D:D Can't wait to get away!!

:eek::eek::eek: Really shocked to see the news last night about Micheal Jackson :eek::eek::eek:

Keep up the good work everyone :D

Ooohhhh Isnt Diversity & Stavros Flatterly doing Butlins, I was reading in the paper, Would love to see them.. xx

Have a Fab Holiday Kari.. xx

Well Good Morning Girls,

Thank Crunchie its Friday.. :D
Feel a bit Pooey today as only had 4 hours sleep, stayed up till daft o'clock watching the news then got woke up at 6 as mam & dad have gone away for the weekend for their anniversary.. So Tired & got a headache but hey ho, it will pass.. :rolleyes:

On the plus side - got weighed & I have lost 3lb, I was 11.11 this morning, not bad considering its totm..
THIS IS THE LIGHTEST I HAVE BEEN FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER!!!! :D

Well What a shock bout Micheal Jackson last night, I couldnt believe it at first, no sooner had he died I was getting jokes by text :eek:
At the end of the day, we all know he wasnt 'right', he has done some dodgy things in the past like pretending to drop his baby over the balcony, getting accused of abuse, bla bla bla.. But at the end of the day He was a Legend in Music & His songs were Fantastic! He was the King of pop.. It just goes to show that you dont know when your time is up girlies so every every minute!! :D

Well I am gonna finish my room today as I started sorting out my clothes etc, finished on 2 black bags full of size 18 & 16 clothes, I will get Keith to take a photo in a skirt I used to wear for work, pmsl.. :eek:
Littlewoods are having a huge sale so ordered some skirts, tops, jeans etc.. Was over the moon as I got into a 14 slimfit t'shirt & size 12 skirt, Very happy as I normally wear a 16 on top coz of my baps..

Well girls gonna have a cuppa then crack on..

Hugs from me.................... xxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

Just packing again to go to my Mother in Laws or weekend! That's all I seem to be doing at the moment.

Had a really busy day in work yesterday and was nursing Hannah with a v high temperature last night.

She seems better this morn so we'll head off late morning.

Been 100% on diet

Diary for yesterday...
Cd Hot choc
Cd bar
nectarine, banana, satsuma
Chicken skewers and brown rice

Hopefully get on tomorrow - have a good weekend all!!

hey everyone, popping by to say hi

Kelly and you baps PMSL haha

going well lost 4lb this week :)

Hope your all okay, gone very quite here

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't get in yesterday but it was chaos here!
I've just noticed some of my packs are past they're best before, and I've already drunk loads of em! I don't want to embarass my CDC by mentioning it but also don't really want to get ill.
Hope karis doing ok on her way to oz!
Congrats on your smaller clothes kel!! I bought a size 16 top for my birthday next month so hopefully I'll get in to it by then!
I've had 1 tetra so far today and some fizzy water and black coffee, and plan on having 2 more tetras.
My weight still doesn't seem to be moving, also I was due on today and nothing as of yet!? But I'll be patient. I just want it to come, so it can go and I can lose more weighht!

Have a good day girls!!!

Hi everyone, not much to update you on - spent most of the day being a pathetic "I treat my dog like child" person lol she's got a poorly tummy today so been snuggled on the sofa waiting for her thyroid meds to kick in, letting her watch her fave tv programmes (she loves animal park, dog whisperer, action films and things about war that go bang.... odd animal lol) feel so sorry for her! she keeps staring at her chews longingly but won't eat them :(
anyhow, yesterday I had....
Spicy tomato soup
Cranberry bar
One quorn sausage (smidge of tabasco sauce) on the george foreman and salad with homemade dressing.

I can't wait to do what you've done Kelly and go through my wardrobe like that! Think of all the clothes I'll be able to wear that I couldn't before! All the retail therapy opportunities *blissful sigh*

xxx

Hiya Girls, :D

Well I can honestly say I could Murder something nice, Even a Piece of Fruit, a Yoghurt or better still some chocolate!! :rolleyes:
I know its just totm, as I just crave sweet things.. I always do.. But Hey Ho, I might have a plain chicken breast as I feel I need to eat summit, I wont cheat as I dont wanna undo a week of ss+..
My mate phoned me up this aftie asking if we wanted o go to my fave restaurant, I said 'NO' obviously but I could of said yes the way I feel at the mo, think its coz I dont feel too good, Got lingering headache & period pains, Normally I would dig in the fridge for summit to make me feel better!! :confused:

Hope ya all well girlies..

Emma well done on 4lb chick!! :D

Tracey Have you counted my 3lb as this week as I will be weighing in on Monday morning officially!!
Doesnt matter if you have I dont suppose my weight loss will change.. :rolleyes:

Anyway gonna go and watch Dirty Sanchez now with Keith as he has just bought me the latest series!! Yeahhhhhhhhh...

Laters Gorgeous Ladies.... xxx

Kel, Wayne is going to see pritchard and dainton live in august! I would love to go but I have the babies.

I'm desperate to lose some bloody weight this week but I'm just not! I'm being so good aswell!

Oh well hopefully it'll start to shift before my official weigh in on tues!

Hello, just popped by to say goodbye. I've decided to leave the team, as I just don't feel chatty of late, and find it hard to keep up with all the member changes.

Good luck to you all xx

Kel, Wayne is going to see pritchard and dainton live in august! I would love to go but I have the babies.

Oh well hopefully it'll start to shift before my official weigh in on tues!

OMG, I would love to see them live, I love them, Have a Secret crush on Daint!! :rolleyes:

x

Hello, just popped by to say goodbye. I've decided to leave the team, as I just don't feel chatty of late, and find it hard to keep up with all the member changes.

Good luck to you all xx

Aww Why Hun?
Sometimes we all dont feel like talking some days, but hey we all respect that...

As far as the new member changes are going its coz everyone is leaving!! :cry:

But its your choice hun, I wish you all the best, You have been Fab..... xx

Hi Girls,

Just wanna basically say that
Is it worth having Waterbabes as a Team?????

We have just lost Sarah now, so another member down and this team seems to be dying very very slowly..

Its not as busy as it used to be, people are just too busy to post, etc..
Dont take that the wrong way. :rolleyes:

Like the other night, thought I would pop on to catch up on all your posts & mine was the last post!! :eek:

I really love the waterbabes but obviously people have their own lives, sometimes are too busy to come on etc,

I would really like everyone's input as I dont see the point of this group going if people aint posting!! I know some days I havent got time to pop on but we have only had 1 page of posts within 2 days & the majority are mine!!!! :cry:

I dont know about you but I need support at this moment in time as I am so near goal and no-one is around!!

Come on girls, Whats your thoughts??

Hugs... xx

oh I have such a crush on pritchard!!! Especially now he's covered in tattoos!!! Yummmmmy!

I am sorry about u leaving sarette!
Although i'm not entitled to much of an opinion as I myself am a newbee, I must admit it's been very quiet for a few days. Where is everyone?

Anyway I've had a tetra today and 2 liters of fizzy water. I'm finding it easier now that I'm only on tetras!

Do we have to give our losses in today, I've done it already but wasn't too sure! Xxx

2nd place this week girls!!!

Well Done to kel.......you are the biggest loser!!!!! 1.75% Fab!!!!!!

Having probs with my internet connection at the moment, hopefully it will be back on properly next week when I'm back from holiday.

Hope you all have a great week, keep going with the great losses. xx

well done kel x

OOOHHHH That Has Spurred me on for next week!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Hi all!

Congrats Kel! Well done!!

Sorry to hear your leaving Sarah - we'll miss you!!

I know I've been away a lot in last few weeks but I've tried to post most days. I've also noticed tho in evenings that I've posted that not many people been on that day and hardly anyone seems to post after 5pm. I don't often have chance to post during the day as no internet access in work but I do come on here as soon as I can in the evening.

I think it's a bit harsh tho to say the team is not worth having! I for one enjoy being part of our team.

I've had another busy weekend and just got home. Been to my mother in laws and to a friend's daughters B'day party in Leighton Buzzard. Hannah really enjoyed!! No more away planned for some time now tho - which is good as can't keep up with it (think I'm getting old) lol.

I don't want to seem like I'm getting someone to jump straight into Sarrette's place but before you advertise I have a friend doing CD ( the one I've been to see today actually) She was on my old team with me and she would be interested in joining us! She's very good at posted regularly ( much better than me). Can you let me know Tracey if I can ask her to join us? Thanks

Well done Kelly! That's fab! Glad it's spurred you on too!

I know I'm crap at posting as I rarely have anything interesting to say but I do try! I guess I find it harder as most of you seem to have good friendships etc and I feel like im muscling in somehow, makes it hard to find something to say that I think anyone would be interested in! If nothing else though reading everyone's posts reminds me that I'm not alone in this as I watch my OH shovel down a plate full of delish carbs lol

BUT I really like this team and it would be a shame to let it go.

xxxx

well done again kelly!

Hi all!

Congrats Kel! Well done!!

Sorry to hear your leaving Sarah - we'll miss you!!

I know I've been away a lot in last few weeks but I've tried to post most days. I've also noticed tho in evenings that I've posted that not many people been on that day and hardly anyone seems to post after 5pm. I don't often have chance to post during the day as no internet access in work but I do come on here as soon as I can in the evening.

I think it's a bit harsh tho to say the team is not worth having! I for one enjoy being part of our team.

I've had another busy weekend and just got home. Been to my mother in laws and to a friend's daughters B'day party in Leighton Buzzard. Hannah really enjoyed!! No more away planned for some time now tho - which is good as can't keep up with it (think I'm getting old) lol.

I don't want to seem like I'm getting someone to jump straight into Sarrette's place but before you advertise I have a friend doing CD ( the one I've been to see today actually) She was on my old team with me and she would be interested in joining us! She's very good at posted regularly ( much better than me). Can you let me know Tracey if I can ask her to join us? Thanks

I am Happy for Your Friend to Join Hun!!
XX

Well done Kelly! That's fab! Glad it's spurred you on too!

I know I'm crap at posting as I rarely have anything interesting to say but I do try! I guess I find it harder as most of you seem to have good friendships etc and I feel like im muscling in somehow, makes it hard to find something to say that I think anyone would be interested in! If nothing else though reading everyone's posts reminds me that I'm not alone in this as I watch my OH shovel down a plate full of delish carbs lol

BUT I really like this team and it would be a shame to let it go.

xxxx

well done again kelly!

Aww Thanks Chick, :D

Eh girlie, You write whatever you want, I write a load of old tosh really but I am posting thats the main thing, its how I am feeling & what I am feeling, What I have been up to, bla bla bla.. :rolleyes:

I will do a little fun quiz tomorrow if I get time so we get to know each other a little better.

And you are not muscling in, :(

x

Good Golly Miss Molly,

Its 1.01am & I am still awake!! :eek: WTF!!

Have took my back pills to try and knock me tired, they are working so gonna retire soon..

Just thought I would say thanks for the thanks!! pmsl.. that sounds radged!! :confused:
I havent won biggest loser in the team for ages so I am quite chuffed..

Just treated myself to a lush Tinkerbell t'shirt black & bright pink which says Miss Attitude, I love my slogan funny t'shirts at the moment! :rolleyes:

Anyway off to examine the back of my eyelids.. He He........

Hugs.. xx

Back