★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Thanks Kelly!!

I was awake until nearly 1am too. Now up for work, Soooo tired. At least I get peaceful brekkie. Matt gone to work early today and Hannah's still asleep.

I wonder what the day has in store....

Have a good day all!!

It was about 3am when I last looked at the clock :( so had no sleep and randomly got flu like symptoms but no flu if you know what I mean - feel REALLY fevery and sweaty but its a cold sweat and I'm boiling to touch. So unimpressed! Can not be bothered with work today, was so close to calling in sick so I could sit at home in front of this morning with the dog lol at least tomorrow and wednesday should be a bit of a doss - on a human factors course so I can understand all about how fatigue etc causes mistakes when working on aircraft.... yawn!

My fab Ebay ring arrived on Sat - forgot to mention - it's huge and sparkly and gorgeous! Just need to lose some fat from my finger so it fits lol only cost a fiver so can't complain too much, motivation!

Hope you all have a good day at work or whatever you are all doing!

xxx

Got Hannah up after I posted earlier today and she has high temp and v touchy(bless her), so I'm now off work today!

Off to drs to get her checked in a little bit as she's not been herself for a few days and has an awful rash on her back too.

Sorry to hear you are unwell Dominique. Sounds like you and Hannah have very similar symptoms. Perhaps it's a virus going around.

If she's not too clingy I'll be on later xx

hi girls! I was up till 2 am having a debate on gacebook about heavy metal and drum and bass music! Very interesting! Haha!
Kel I justgot a pink top from the littlewoods sale that says here comes the girls! It's got supergirl, wonderwoman and batgirl on it! Waynes really into his comics so I have somehow gained an interest in them. But I bought it I'm a size twelve, ok not going to buy anymore large clothes! I'm determined to be slim and if I don't stick to this diet I'll have no clothes to wear so I have no choice but to succeed!!!
Both the babies and I are hot and clammy to the touch but I feel fine. I thought it was just the weather but maybe it is something more?!?! Hopefully not swine flu!!!!
I lost my bankcard the other day and went through the process of cancelling it, and I just found it, along with all my other missing cards/receipts/makeup in my sons bedroom under his chest of drawers! He's obviously made a habit of going in my bag and stashing his loot! He's only 1 so I'll let him off! But now I have up wait for my new card till I can go shopping!!! Of it's not here by tomorrow I'll have to travel to a branch to get some cash coz I'm going to Bristol! Yipee! I love the mall!!

OmG girls, wedding crisis! during the course of today I've realised I hate my dress, I hate my bridesmaids dress, I hate my in laws for refusing to come to the reception, I don't want a big evening do anymore.... how can a mind change from one extreme to the other so quickly?!?! panic stations! x

Oh no Dominique!! What will you do? Do you have time to change things?

I've got lots done in the house today after being forced to stay at home with Hannah, so I'm very pleased but knackered and VERY HOT!!

Peace at last now as madame has gone to bed. Contemplating what to have for dinner...?

Got a pile of ironing still to do but decided too hot and I'll need to get up early on Wed todo it before the heat starts.

Catch you all later xx

I have been so hot today! We took the babies to the park and fed the ducks and played with a boomerang! It was boiling!!!

Dom, to save some money maybe you could just alter the one you have. Add/remove sleeves/straps add a corsage, shorten it. It'll be lovely whatever happens!

I went complaining to my dad to wave the magic daddy wand and fix everything lol going to ebay my dress and buy a completely different new one, more sparkle, more elaborate woo woo! have more to the ceremony and no evening do. Gave the in laws a lecture about how whatever they think of me they should make the effort for their son, he's only doing the once (i'll castrate him otherwise ;) ), dad did me a "plan on a page" (project management jargon, so imaginative lol) and think I'm getting there... it's wonderful how dads fix things! I feel loads better! Even found a lovely little summery dress on sale on debenhams site for my bridesmaid!
only 2 months to go til the big day hence the stress!
my dad would be a brill wedding planner lol
x

Congrats on sorting it dom! And your inlaws sound....... lovely...?
Anyway wi tomorrow! Still haven't had totm??? So I'm not sure what my loss will be like. I think I'd like it to be 3 lbs!..... Or six stone? Either or.

My fab Ebay ring arrived on Sat - forgot to mention - it's huge and sparkly and gorgeous! Just need to lose some fat from my finger so it fits lol only cost a fiver so can't complain too much, motivation!

xxx

OMG, I am the bling Queen, You wouldnt believe the amount of bling Jewellry I own!! :rolleyes:
I am like a magpie for anything that shine's!!!!!!!
Let it Shine, Stop, being so hard on ya self, its not good for your health!! Whooo Got a bit Carried away there! pmsl...
Whats the ring like hun?? :D

hi girls! I was up till 2 am having a debate on gacebook about heavy metal and drum and bass music! Very interesting! Haha!
Kel I justgot a pink top from the littlewoods sale that says here comes the girls! It's got supergirl, wonderwoman and batgirl on it! Waynes really into his comics so I have somehow gained an interest in them. But I bought it I'm a size twelve, ok not going to buy anymore large clothes! I'm determined to be slim and if I don't stick to this diet I'll have no clothes to wear so I have no choice but to succeed!!!

PMSL, I ordered that top, I love it.. GREAT MINDS!!
Have a look at my new pic, I am wearing it!! You can see a bit of tshirt.. I love my character t'shirts, It all started with a Little Miss Naughty T'shirt, I love them.. ;)

I went complaining to my dad to wave the magic daddy wand and fix everything lol going to ebay my dress and buy a completely different new one, more sparkle, more elaborate woo woo! have more to the ceremony and no evening do. Gave the in laws a lecture about how whatever they think of me they should make the effort for their son, he's only doing the once (i'll castrate him otherwise ;) ), dad did me a "plan on a page" (project management jargon, so imaginative lol) and think I'm getting there... it's wonderful how dads fix things! I feel loads better! Even found a lovely little summery dress on sale on debenhams site for my bridesmaid!
only 2 months to go til the big day hence the stress!
my dad would be a brill wedding planner lol
x

You sorted now by the sounds of it!!
So you feeling nervous yet? xxxx

Congrats on sorting it dom! And your inlaws sound....... lovely...?
Anyway wi tomorrow! Still haven't had totm??? So I'm not sure what my loss will be like. I think I'd like it to be 3 lbs!..... Or six stone? Either or.

Well I am gonna beat ya & lose 14st in a day, :eek:
You wont find that funny if you dont watch peter kay.... x

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Bloody Hell, Just seen the time, Whats the crack with me & not going to sleep at a decent time!! :eek:
No wonder I am wrecked during the day!!

Dominique is it another 3 o clock this morning? :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say Hiya & Goodnight really girls..

Feel really Bloated today for some reason & I only managed 2 packs today too.. (Naughty)
Been really busy finished work at half 6 dropped off my avon orders, went to my cousins to cut her hair & curled it for her, got in about 11pm tonight, Just getting my Facebook, Minimins & E-bay fix before bed..

Right I am off to lay my head on a lovely plump soft pillow......... Arghhhhhhhh Bisto...
Tiredness is getting to me I am talking B@ll@cks!!

Nite Babes............. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad all your wedding problems have been solved for you - must be a huge relief (such a stressful time)

good luck with wi today!!

I'm definitely off to work this morning! Busy and hot day ahead... Not sure how I'm doing with weight loss this week as not really weighed, my wi is back to Thurs tho - 2days to wait and see.

Better go and get ready for work. Have a good day all!

Hi all, is there still a space? Sorry I didn't get on here last night- stupid amounts of work to do! Helen x

Well kel, I think the nerves really hit me yesterday which is prob why I freaked out lol I'm the same, a proper magpie!

I was quite impressed with myself last night, was in bed for 11! still bloody shattered tho!

Hi Helen! How are you?

Dom

xxx

Hi all,
I'm Jayne's friend, Helen, and I live in Leighton Buzzard with my other half Jamie and 4 yr old daughter, Hollie. We are getting married in August, in Florida! It's all getting a bit close now...scary!
I have lost quite a bit on cambridge, but am now struggling to stay on track.
I'm officially on 1000 cals.
Anyway, thanks for keeping me a space! Team 8 dwindled away in to oblivion, so it's nice to have a new home!
Look forward to getting to know everyone...
Helen x

Yay Hel!! Glad to see you've come and posted :O)

It's a fab team. Everyone's v friendly!

Dominique's getting married soon too...

Just had yummy tea - chicken and stir fried veggies mmmm!!!

Now that I'm eating more tho I'm craving dessert and no fruit in the house until tesco shop arrives ( somewhere between now and 10;o( )

Hopefully I'll manage to hold out.

Catch you later xxx

I've decided I hate ebay buyers gggrrr them! I emailed her explaining why I was one day late posting the bloody laptop bag, no reply, she emailed me yesterday aking where it was cos it's her husbands birthday, so I replied. Now she's gone a raised a dispute saying she sent two emails and I haven't replied! The silly woman was late paying for it in the first place! bear in mind that silly woman are not the words I want to use lol ggrrr

Moving on!

Todays food diary

Two spicy tomato soups
one cranberry bar
One strip of chicken (it looked to good and it was lean meaned anyhow lol)

Hi Helen! As ur wedding gets closer are you getting more and more stressed too? It hit me like a brick wall yesterday lol

x

Hi all,
I'm Jayne's friend, Helen, and I live in Leighton Buzzard with my other half Jamie and 4 yr old daughter, Hollie. We are getting married in August, in Florida! It's all getting a bit close now...scary!
I have lost quite a bit on cambridge, but am now struggling to stay on track.
I'm officially on 1000 cals.
Anyway, thanks for keeping me a space! Team 8 dwindled away in to oblivion, so it's nice to have a new home!
Look forward to getting to know everyone...
Helen x

Hello There me Darl,

A Huge Welcome to you.. :D
You have done really well so far, AWWW MY GOD, How lucky are you to be getting married in Florida, :eek:
Its my Fave place in the world....
We went for the 1st time last yr, we got engaged out there, got our ring made!! :D
Dont get me started on Florida, I could chat for hours about it, We are hoping to go back in October, Love Love Love it!!

Well I think you will fit in just fine here hun...
We have been a little quite on here lately, I have days where I am just too busy to post but Make up for it other days! :rolleyes:

Big Hugs ....

Kel

xx

Hows my Girls this morning?? :D

What a Gorgeous Day, Shame I have to go to work This Aftie!!
Well I have the 'trots' This morning, think its coz I am drinking too much water, only managed 2 packs yesterday as I was so busy! I know its not good.. :rolleyes:

I am in a bit of a Dilemma for Friday night, Been invited to Keiths Works night Out, its a BBQ, FREE drink all night, bla bla, never met his work mates yet........ OR......... Been invited to Keiths mate's engagement party, most of his mates are going with partners, so could go to that to but we will prob end up going round the town after...

Food wont bother me but I know I wont be able to go out and drink water & diet coke all night, How much of a party pooper will I look, Also drunken people around me would p!ss me off if I'm not drunk.
Or other option is to go to none, but thats not fair on Keith..

I just cant resist Vodka & diet coke when I am out!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

xx

What another V HOT day!!!

Supposed to turn cooler tomorrow - yay!!

I'm v happy as went out shopping for new skirt and trousers for work today and a) bought size 14! and b) Got fab bargains in sale. skirt £7.50. Result!!

Kel, you've done fab - you're so near your target. can't you just have a few vodkas and have d coke? Hope that helps. Prob not tho hey? Sorry

Back