★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

What another V HOT day!!!

Supposed to turn cooler tomorrow - yay!!

I'm v happy as went out shopping for new skirt and trousers for work today and a) bought size 14! and b) Got fab bargains in sale. skirt £7.50. Result!!

Kel, you've done fab - you're so near your target. can't you just have a few vodkas and have d coke? Hope that helps. Prob not tho hey? Sorry

Aww Thanks Hun, :D

Yeah I might do that, But I might stick at it, Depends how I feel tomorrow..

Check you and ya size 14's, Well Done!

I am a 14 at the moment, although I have a 12/14 skirt on at the moment, so Hopefully a size 12 is on the cards soon.. x

Morning Girls, :D

What a Total Scorcher it is today, Supposed to be the hottest day so far today!!:D:D
So Glad I am off work, Gonna sit in the garden later on..

Can Tablets knock you out of Ketosis, as the Little ketosis fairy has left me, No wonder I feel hungry!!

I am not loosing weight this week, God knows why!! :mad: I have only lost 1lb all week.. GUTTED!!

Well gonna tend to my farm on FB, PMSL..
Then do E-bay & sit in the sun for a bit..

Have a Fab Day, By the way cant believe how quiet it is on this thread lately!!!!!!!! :eek:

x

Hi Kel - it certainly has gone quieter and quieter the last few days!!

Doesn't help that Tracey's away I suppose. Are we to pm you our weight loss instead or Tracey as normal.

I've lost 4lb this week so I'm VERY happy!!:D:D:D

Had an eventful day in our house today. Matt had suspected swine flu but after 4 phone conversations with drs they diagnosed him as having tonsillitis. Still wouldn't allow him in surgery tho ( weird).

Not been that warm hear today. Lower 20s and cloudy and rainy - good to have a break from those stupid temps ( I can't cope with it!)

hi girls sorry I've not been on for a while but I'm a bit preoccupied with 1000000 otge things at the moment!

Right firstly I'm soooo p***** off with my loss! 3lb after last weeks 1 is a bit crap! Oh well....

Still no cycle. I'm wondering if that would affect loss??? Anyone know?

Hi Kel - it certainly has gone quieter and quieter the last few days!!

Doesn't help that Tracey's away I suppose. Are we to pm you our weight loss instead or Tracey as normal.

I've lost 4lb this week so I'm VERY happy!!:D:D:D

Had an eventful day in our house today. Matt had suspected swine flu but after 4 phone conversations with drs they diagnosed him as having tonsillitis. Still wouldn't allow him in surgery tho ( weird).

Not been that warm hear today. Lower 20s and cloudy and rainy - good to have a break from those stupid temps ( I can't cope with it!)

WOW, WELL DONE, Fab Weight Loss this week..

Not sure how many active members we have got this week, I can do it if you want, cant remember how % works from when I was Team leader before, memory is Crap.. lol. I will just e-mail Irene.

I cant understand why they wouldnt let matt in the surgery if it was only tonsillitus!!! Very weird, My god I bet you were past yourself with worry.
Mind you tonsillitus is awful, I suffered badly for years with mine, Horrendous pain, only had them out about 5yrs ago..

hi girls sorry I've not been on for a while but I'm a bit preoccupied with 1000000 otge things at the moment!

Right firstly I'm soooo p***** off with my loss! 3lb after last weeks 1 is a bit crap! Oh well....

Hey 3lb is still a fab loss, Dont be too hard on yourself..:rolleyes:
Well personally It would probably affect me as I hardly lose anything when I am due on & I'm on, but it could be the heat too, I am finding I have hardly lost anything this week, but its been red hot here..:D

Well Girls,

What a day we have had here, Its been MAD HOT, No clouds in the sky at all its been about 27/28 here today, defo the hottest day of the yr so far for us, I sat in the garden for a couple of hours this aftie, wow billy beetroot red face, lol..

Right I think I have come to a decision that we are going to Keiths work do tomorrow night, oops I mean tonight, so I know for a fact I will be on the vodka, in that case I will weigh in tomorrow :rolleyes:

Had a bit of bad news this afternoon that Keith is gonna lose his job before xmas!! :cry::cry::cry:
So until he finds another job house hunting is on hold.........
We are still gonna go away though, we so need a holiday.

Right Girls, Whoever is or has got weighed can you let me know your last weeks weight and this weeks weight please and I will pass them on. I think the deadline is Sunday by dinnertime but I am never on a weekend so will post them tomorrow tea time, if not then someone can e-mail Irene our results..

Nite Girls.... x

Hiya,

Well I was up till 2.30am this morning looking for tattoo ideas, lol. Didnt realise the time..

Well we are going out tonight, been told its a free bar, on EVERYTHING from 5 till 1am, OMG!!

So I have ate today a yoghurt, a nectarine & satsuma, as I need food in my belly if I am gonna drink tonight, so will enjoy some chicken from the bbq for my tea, Yummy.. :D

I have only lost 1lb since monday which I am a bit gutted about and I may of got to target if I waited until monday like normal but never mind, maybe I will get there next monday..
Its a bit cooler today thank god so hopefully my puffiness will go, Dunno whether I will be on later as Keith is finishing early & whats his hair cut before we go there.. :rolleyes:

So For whoever is putting the results in mine is
Last Weigh in - 11.11
This Week - 11.10
1lb loss..

I will e-mail Irene to pop on tomorrow so please post your weights for her otherwise we wont get results..
When is Tracey back?

Anyway if I dont get back on later enjoy your weekend, Love to you all........... xx

Really sorry to hear about Keith's job Kelly!!
Enjoy your bbq and don't worry about weight loss. You know how it works - you'll just make up for it next week.

I've had a manic day in work today :(:(:(

Weekend's is ahead and I've got a relaxing one for a change! Yay!!:D:D:D:D

Going to see hangover in cinema tonight first tho - supposed to be fab.

My weight loss is:-

Last week 166lb
loss 4lb
This week 162lb

Have a good weekend everyone. catch you all later xxx

Hey everyone, sorry i've been quiet, been laid up with a migraine for almost three days, poor me lol so not been on the laptop, been too busy sleeping and dreaming of food - i normally binge when i have a migraine, it somehow makes it easier to function if i have eaten.

Anyhow, last week I was
this week

so another four lbs yay me! I will get there eventually!

Hope you have a good night out kel

x

You poor thing Dominique. They are awful!!

Well done on weight loss tho :D

I've been to cinema to see "The Hangover" tonight. Fantastic film!! Really funny!

Just had my first caramel bar too - they are lush!!

Anyway I'm off to bed as busy day tomorrow. Night all xxx

Hey Girls I'm back!!!!

Had a lovely break the weather was fantastic and the caravan was really lovely. Took my neice too as she is good company for Libby and left Becky at home to run the paintball site as she is getting too old to come on holiday with Mummy and Daddy now!!! Plus she fights with her Libby all the time (too bigger age gap - they are a nightmare together :eek::eek::eek:). Saw quite a few shows with the kids, James came into Butlins with us for the afternoon/evening on Tuesday and wednesday which was lovely. Only three weeks until his graduation from college so will be back down to Minehead for that. I'll post my holiday pics on face book tomorrow, my profile is: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1271471143&ref=profile for anyone who wants to add me.

Off to wembley on Sunday to see TT again :D:D:D, really excited as I'm taking my girls (Libby 10 and Becky 19) and Beckys friend Steff who is also 19......they are so excited about going.

Well done with the losses....fantastic....

Welcome to the waterbabes Helen, looking forward getting to know you.

Better weigh myself in the morning to see what damage I have done on holiday......did eat out a few times and drank a bit too much wine ;););) might have to SS+ for the next week.

Hope kari is having a lovely time in OZ really missing her :cry::cry::cry:

Nighty night girls xx

Hi girls!

I've had a very busy day!

Cleaned the house this morning as we had a viewing this afternoon and then got a phone call from the estate agents to say they'd canceled! Arrrrgghh!! Must be the most annoying thing about selling your house!

Then went to 2 fetes this afternoon (Hannah's nursery and hospital) and then shopping.

I'm knackered!!

Nicer to have the cooler weather tho - even if it does bring some rain.

How are you all? Hope you are having a good weekend.

Hey everyone! yhope you've all had a sunny saturday!

Did much retail therapy today! Bought two new pairs of jeans.... a size smaller woo me! and a pair of linen trousers a size smaller than that as my summer months target! also spoilt myself to a coffee maker cosa our tefal quick cup broke last night :( but was much fun pending loads of money! Also got new paint for the bathroom, its a gorgeous sparkly silvery bluey slate colour, perfect to catch the light of candles when I'm having a bath!
And got darren a suit for my brother's wedding in a few months... he looked so handsome bless him! The only suit I normally see him in is his RAF no 1 uniform lol

Hope everyones having a fun packed weekend!
xxx

Evening girls, just to let you know i've pm'd Irene with the results for this weeks challenge, did it early as I won't be around tomorrow.

Worked today and been catching up on washing and ironing tonight from holiday :(:(:(. Got a really busy week ahead too, taking Becky to Bristol on Monday for her interview for 'Deal or No Deal', got 70 army guys playing paintball on Tuesday, also having my hair cut and highlights done, then James is coming home for the day Wednesday to view the two options for when he leaves college. Hopefully we will have a good thunderstorm to clear all this muggy weather and get back to some lovely hot and sunny weather.

Food diary today
Porridge
Shake
Chicken salad
Bar

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. xx

Hey everyone! yhope you've all had a sunny saturday!

Did much retail therapy today! Bought two new pairs of jeans.... a size smaller woo me! and a pair of linen trousers a size smaller than that as my summer months target! also spoilt myself to a coffee maker cosa our tefal quick cup broke last night :( but was much fun pending loads of money! Also got new paint for the bathroom, its a gorgeous sparkly silvery bluey slate colour, perfect to catch the light of candles when I'm having a bath!
And got darren a suit for my brother's wedding in a few months... he looked so handsome bless him! The only suit I normally see him in is his RAF no 1 uniform lol

Hope everyones having a fun packed weekend!
xxx

Well done on the jeans front :D. The new bathroom paint sounds lovely, I love having a soak in the bath by candlelight...so relaxing.

Hiya,

Well I was up till 2.30am this morning looking for tattoo ideas, lol. Didnt realise the time..

Well we are going out tonight, been told its a free bar, on EVERYTHING from 5 till 1am, OMG!!

So I have ate today a yoghurt, a nectarine & satsuma, as I need food in my belly if I am gonna drink tonight, so will enjoy some chicken from the bbq for my tea, Yummy.. :D

I have only lost 1lb since monday which I am a bit gutted about and I may of got to target if I waited until monday like normal but never mind, maybe I will get there next monday..
Its a bit cooler today thank god so hopefully my puffiness will go, Dunno whether I will be on later as Keith is finishing early & whats his hair cut before we go there.. :rolleyes:

So For whoever is putting the results in mine is
Last Weigh in - 11.11
This Week - 11.10
1lb loss..

I will e-mail Irene to pop on tomorrow so please post your weights for her otherwise we wont get results..
When is Tracey back?

Anyway if I dont get back on later enjoy your weekend, Love to you all........... xx
Hi Kel, hope you've been a good girl and had a great night out :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Off to Wembley tomorrow :D:D:D I just couldn't resist....well Becky and her friend Steff really twisted my arm as they love TT and Lady Gaga!

Hi girls!

I've had a very busy day!

Cleaned the house this morning as we had a viewing this afternoon and then got a phone call from the estate agents to say they'd canceled! Arrrrgghh!! Must be the most annoying thing about selling your house!

Then went to 2 fetes this afternoon (Hannah's nursery and hospital) and then shopping.

I'm knackered!!

Nicer to have the cooler weather tho - even if it does bring some rain.

How are you all? Hope you are having a good weekend.

Grrrrr estate agents :mad::mad::mad: Well at least you've got a lovely clean house! You are this weeks biggest loser with a 2.41% loss - well done :D:D:D

Well done Nicki, 3lbs is great, keep going you're doing so well :D

bonjour!
I've been to trago mills in Newton abbot today! It was really nice there, still sunny!!
Sorry I didn't do my weight loss this week but I thought it was tomorrow. :/

It's nice to have you back tracey!
Hope u had a lovely break!

Hi Tracey, I've read that you can change milk for yoghurt on 1000 plan. Is this correct? Do you know what type of yoghurt?

I'm gonna have a relaxing day today for a change...

Hope you all have a good one!!

Back