★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

hi I'm off to have my first shake! Just thought I'd pop on whilst I had a minute! I'm busy doing housework today! Not fun!

Hope everyone ok! I'm having a weigh In tonight because my CDC Is away in Tuesday so it'll be a couple of days early!

ok I just had my weigh in 2 days early and I've lost 5lb! I think it's picked up a bit because I've finally
Come on!!!! Yay! So hopefully I've got a couple ofweeks if good weight loss!! Yay!!!

ok I just had my weigh in 2 days early and I've lost 5lb! I think it's picked up a bit because I've finally
Come on!!!! Yay! So hopefully I've got a couple ofweeks if good weight loss!! Yay!!!

That's brilliant well done! I've got my official wi tomo and hoping I've done well!

Can't believe how quickly this weekend has gone! spent all day painting the bathroom... it looks so pretty! Re painted all the tiles brilliant white, seemed to take forever! Managed to get two thin coats on the walls too so it's really shaping up!
Been dying to get my hands on that bathroom but I always seem to find other things to spend money on, usually something sparkly or pink and/or impractical lol xxx

Well done you!!! That's fab.

Your bathroom sounds lovely Dominique!

My microwave nearly exploded tonight - overheated and stunk of burning electronics. I'm off microwave shopping at my earliest convenience! More money to be spent!! :O(

Hey everyone, sorry i've been quiet, been laid up with a migraine for almost three days, poor me lol so not been on the laptop, been too busy sleeping and dreaming of food - i normally binge when i have a migraine, it somehow makes it easier to function if i have eaten.

Anyhow, last week I was
this week

so another four lbs yay me! I will get there eventually!

Hope you have a good night out kel

x

Hun, I totally know what you went through, I suffer from Migraines every month at totm or my 1st 3 days of cd, its a nightmare, the 1st thing I wanna do is eat as it makes me feel better. :rolleyes:
Well done on 4lb hun.. Whooo Hoooo.. x

Hi Kel, hope you've been a good girl and had a great night out :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Off to Wembley tomorrow :D:D:D I just couldn't resist....well Becky and her friend Steff really twisted my arm as they love TT and Lady Gaga!

Good to have ya back hun, glad you had a good holiday, :D Ha Ha, You turning into a TT superfan like me!! he he.......

WOW, WELL DONE!!!! :D

Well I have had a lovely weekend, spend some quality time with my Keith..

Went to Keiths Do on Fri night, Had a BBQ, it was gorgeous, got a plate full of food for Keith & I stuck to chicken breast, :D Had a few vodkas & really enjoyed the night.
Lad who Keith works with his wife was going so she could meet me!! :eek:
We got on like a house on fire, chatted non-stop for 4 hours...
Just a shame they wont be anymore work do's!! Really hope the place gets bought!! :(

Last Night we watched Bronson, was ok..
Oooh I also bought 2 size 12 ted baker skirts from e-bay, I know they wont fit as T.B are small fitting so thats my incentive for goal.. :D

Today we just chilled out, I cut Keiths hair and watched the last few episodes of the Shield, WOW what an ending!!

Anyway Back on the packs 100% from tomorrow, have no reason to come off them now..
Wonder what the damage is when I get on them dreaded scales tomorrow morning!! :confused:

Avon order goes in tomorrow, everyone is going mad for the new purple antler glam box!!
Its lush..

Cant believe the weekend is over, its flew..... :rolleyes:

Oh By the way I keep going Dizzy when I get up, Nearly fainted yesteday was that bad, it made me feel physically sick, Val (his mam) says its CD, Lack of food yet again, sick of hearing that now!!
She made me my tea last night a chicken breast with salad & I had a piece of ham with salad for my dinner today!! :rolleyes:

So healthy choices were made........

Eh has this site slighty changed?? Whats with the Thanks on posts! :D

I noticed the thanks things kel!!! I have no idea what that is!!
Dom I did all my bathroom a couple of months back, it's all black and White and the Walls are brilliant White, and I glossed all the skirting and bath panel White but it's just turnt yellow!?!?!? Random!! I love decorating. Before I took the fashion/textiles route in college I wanted to do spatial design so I could be an interior designer!
I used to do Avon kel but had to stop because I only got about 2 orders each time! And I did 3 terratorys, which was about 10 streets!
I don't even get an Avon catalogue now :(
It's prob a good thing though coz I order about £40 of stuff each time!
Omg I cooked a roast last night, and it smelt amazing, and there's leftover pork in the fridge and it's all I can think about!!! I need to busy myself so it takes my mind off it!!! Good luck in your weigh in tomorrow Dom I hope it goes well.
Right well I better go and have a shake because I'm off out layer so I'll forget like I did yesterday! I kept meaning to have one but didn't until about 7pm. Oooops! Xxx

I kept forgetting to eat over to weekend as well! Wasn't until I'd been in bed for about half an hour on Sat night that I realised I'd not eaten anything at all! It's really wierd how you just stop thinking about food sometimes....
Not today tho! I'm so excited about the next few weeks! I'm going to a wedding on Saturday so I've booked my hair in to look pretty and there's a bbq after so going to take some quorn sausages with me and chicken breast strips and salad (an excuse to have both, it is a celebration after all!) then next thursday going to nandos with the girls from work - going to have the caesar salad minus croutons (not having th carbs makes me feel better about having salad dressing lol) then the wednesday after that it's my brother's wedding.... Roast dinner for the meal! I knew there was a reason loved him deep deep deep down lol it may set me back a bit but I'll probably be lucky if I eat even half of it! After a 200 kcal meal I need a nap as it is! lol

x

I looovvvveeee nandos!!! I always have the medium chicken pitta with ratatouille and corn!!! Mmmmmmm.... I'm hugely jelous!!

Hi all,
Not been around much these last few days as so busy with wedding stuff and work!
Have had my final dress fitting and all systems are go! Have to kind of maintain now as my dress fits and we go in 26 days so no time to adjust it.
Will try very hard to post every day from now on...promise! xx

Hi all , had a mad day in work today!

No other news really. Had good day from diet point of view and I'm having an easy evening as Hannah went to bed early :D:D - she was shattered bless.

Off to have a relaxing bath and pack some pressies now...

Good morning!

Well my weigh in went well last night, I'd lost another two pounds on top of the four so yay me!

We also went to Timbers - the hotel where we are having the wedding breakfast and firmed up a few things so it's all coming together now, feel so less stressed about the whole thing! Meeting with my dad at lunchtime to discuss table plans and the drinks packages - he's paying for the drinks lol I want to have a pimms drinks receptions, red or white for each person and Champers for the toast... just happens to be the most expensive package they do lol

Anyhow, hope everyone has a good day! I should probably actually start doing my job ...... ;)

xxx

morning!!! I'm soooo glad my totm finally arrived as the weight is coming off again now! Thank goodness

Well done Dom! Does that mean you've lost 6lb this week?

Um I've just noticed it's not actually morning anymore!?!? I've been so preoccupied today! I woke up and made some cushions (4 to be exact) because we have a bLack and White theme in out front room with red spot colouring and we just got a black leather corner suite and I want about 15 different cushions on it in our colour theme but there's not much choice and nice ones are sooo expencive so I made a black and White skull one, a red and black check, a black red and White floral one and a black and White comic strip one! I also made brodie some bibs with the left over scull fabric! They're not scary skulls, more like cute jolly rogers! Im now off to bake some biscuits for my son! And later I'll be baking bread!!! So I'm busy busy busy! Oh and once I have finished the bread I'm making paella fir tea!

I've notice the food duarys have dissapeared so I'm going to start mine again! So far I've had 1 chic tetra, I mean choc... Ooops.

Ok well I'll see u later hopefully!
Xxx

Yep that means I've lost 6lbs! so impressed with myself... could have somethng to do with hardly eating at all when Ihad that migraine last week... I only wanted to eat cheese as I always crave it when I've got migraines so I barely had any of my cd stuff nor a 200kcal meal. I would've killed for a cheese a pickle butty tho!

Well had another boring day at work, other than nearly throttling two people who never knw when to shut up or seem to realise that they aren't as important as they think they are lol and found out I will hopefully get my annual payrise and back pay from january in augusts pay packet - just in time to pay for some of the wedding stuff! Yay!

Your cushions sound lovely! It's nice to have that little something that breaks up a colour scheme sometimes, a splash of a different colour does wonders! Though I like the sound of the comic strip one! When we moved in the vendor had just fitted a cream carpet so we went with ivory suede effect paint (hides all manners of imperfections and being a v old cottage there were patches of plaster that fell off so we went through lots of polyfiller!) and then we painted the chimney breast in a plummy ribena colour to match the sofas. It took me ages to talk darren into letting me have the sofas that colour, the delivery men said they were the first they'd seen in that colour and the design itself was v popular so they'd delivered quite a few. But it works really well, al ties together nicely! But I have all my accessories - candles, ornaments, vases etc in dark red just so it's something different to break it up. My pride and joy! lol

Anyhow, enugh rambling, going to go and sit in the window and wait for my new dress and sandals to be delivered - the sandals have bells on so I'll jingle when I walk hehe just like fairies twinkle, I shall jingle!

xxx

Excuse the dust we'd only been in about a week and we were still decorating!

And as you can see I somehow managed to match the colour perfectly after not seeing the swatch for over a month when we bought the paint! so proud lol and get a load of my rund swivel chair! thats in the snug now so I can sit there to read but the dog is usually on it lol x

V nice sofa Dominique and well done on the loss.

I'm watching Michael Jacksons memorial then off for some nice foot treatment ( they are wrecked) sorry if tmi.

Work was mad again today!!

My weigh in is Thurs ( don't feel like I've lost that much this week tho)

Off microwave shopping tomorrow ( sad to replace our old one, may try get the same one)

Hi all,
Still blubbing after MJ's memorial. So sad! Maybe I can cry away the pounds I'm finding so hard to shift! Lol!
Hope all is well- one day I will read all through the last few pages and see what's going on. I am so busy with the end of term mentalism at school, that I haven't got time to fart.
Helen xx

I loovvee those big round chairs! I sat in one in dfs and didn't want to ever leave!!

I've been naughty!
My food diary is...
Choc tetra x2
1/2 cranberry bar
A bite of carrot
10 prawns
Gherkin!

Oooops! It was that or gorge on paella!

X

Back