★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

ok I am writing this from bed, and never did have my second tetra so I actually only had 1 today!

I will be 100% tomorrow even if it means making Wayne cook tea! X

scrap that! I just got out of bed and had it! LOL, sorry x

Did anyone see that "when diets go wrong" programm? Vlcd's where on it (I didn't hear which exact one) and the girl had to have her gall bladder removed! Has anyone else heard of this? What causes it?

Also my nan was telling me about a relative who did Cambridge years ago and his stomach went hard and powdery and he was rushed to hospital?!?! WTF could that be?

The risks don't worry me, I'm one of those it won't happen to me people. But I'm curious!

X

I noticed the thanks things kel!!! I have no idea what that is!!

I used to do Avon kel but had to stop because I only got about 2 orders each time! And I did 3 terratorys, which was about 10 streets!
I don't even get an Avon catalogue now :(
It's prob a good thing though coz I order about £40 of stuff each time!
Xxx

I used to be a Body Shop Consultant doing home parties, I loved it but after the accident I found it a chore & really couldnt manage carrying all the heavy boxes about..
So I switched to Avon, I love it!! :D
Everybody can afford something & their special offers are brill..
I sell Avon products on E-bay hun if you wanted a mooch..
I spend all my commission on products, lol.. All the old biddys over the road love Avon, they spend a fortune with me....

Good morning!

Well my weigh in went well last night, I'd lost another two pounds on top of the four so yay me!

xxx

WELL DONE DOM, YOU ROCK!! :D

Hiya Me little Honey Pots...

Sorry never been on, had a Migraine on Monday that stayed with me yesterday! :mad:

Feeling better today although my head still feels sore, I got weighed on Monday & I had put 2lb on so Need to get that off plus more this week with a bit of look..

I have won a Fab Dirty Dancing Tshirt from E-bay in a size 12 (It wont fit but its an incentive) Cant wait to see it....

Aww My gorgeous Keith has done me the Circus tour on CD & if that wasnt enough he has spent hours getting all Take Thats Videos & put them on 4 dvds with my photos & videos, I was crying... :cry: lol..

Well Keith has said that when I hit my 1st goal at 11.5st he will buy me a gorgeous pair of jeans, but I was talking last night with him & said maybe I wanna get to 10.5st that would be fab & he said if thats what I want then He will pay for a new tattoo for me, Whooo Hooo.
Bring on the 1st goal, 5lb to go... :rolleyes:

Well its sunny here, Hope u all have a fab day, will chat later.... xxx

Did anyone see that "when diets go wrong" programm? Vlcd's where on it (I didn't hear which exact one) and the girl had to have her gall bladder removed! Has anyone else heard of this? What causes it?

Also my nan was telling me about a relative who did Cambridge years ago and his stomach went hard and powdery and he was rushed to hospital?!?! WTF could that be?

The risks don't worry me, I'm one of those it won't happen to me people. But I'm curious!

X

I saw this and looked it up on net afterwards. I have gallstones and going to have my gall bladder out next fri. So I was curious. (mine started 2 yrs ago tho, so nothing to do with diet)

There are lots of factors that can increase the chance of you getting gallstones. Obesity, pregnancy, high fat diet and diets that are based on less than 500 cal. Doesn't mean you will get some but all the above are known to increase the chance. 80% of people who have gallstones don't even know as they don't cause prob for everyone. There is no risk if no symptoms.

I'm off shopping today, then taking Hannah to playgroup and a Birthday party.

Busy day ahead for us. Have a good one all. Catchya later xx

Aw Kel you are so spoilt! lol how sweet is your keith?!

All I got last night was an earful lol and a promise of an in-law free life.... we'll see how long that lasts!

My mum had to have some operation because she had gall stones but she wasn't overweight or on a diet of any kind, she just had them!

I wish I was still little and went to birthday parties.... there's something about the party games and the goody bags and the good old fashioned fun and tears that's just so brill! One of the few reasons I can't wait to have kids - I get to go to them again lol

xxx

Kelly, what tattoo are u getting?

Thanks happychick. I'll have a nosey later!

I'm thinking about my next tattoo, my last one has just healed up and in thinking about adding to it?!?!?right well I'm off to tesco coz I've run out of sparkling water!

See you later xxx

I have decided I want a music themed tattoo behind my ear. But I can't thin of what will look good behindit?!? I might try and make something incorporating a treble clef.
Any way I'm off strawberry picking today! I've had a tetra and am ready to go! I'll see you later, and let me know if you can think of something that would look good behind my ear!

helllllooooooo!?!? Is anybody there???

Hi all. Gosh it's quiet on here!!!

I've been for weigh in today 2lb off. YAY!!

Been out all day in Folly Farm with Hannah - had a fab time but I'm wrecked now. She loved it bless. Lots of bits and pieces to do tonight then off to work tomorrow and out tomorrow night for a meal for my friend's Birthday.

I'll try get on here tomorrow but if I don't you know why.

I fancied a treble clef tatoo for ages (inspired by my horse Melody but no one would know that lol I had all her things embroidered/marked with it and it grew on me) but I'm absoltely terrified of needles and never built up the courage!

I've not been on much lately, just so busy at work, when I'm not there I'm sleeping or still putting the finishing touches to the bathroom... getting there!

Really busy for the next few days too, i can't leave work tomo til 1 instead of 12 so I've only got less than 3 hours before my hair appointment to find a decent wedding present for the wedding we're at on sat... so wishing I hadn't left it this late!

Hope you have a good night! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Confession time too... I MAY have spotted some cocktail sausages in the fridge, one or two MAY have found their way to my mouth, Darren May have caught me and may have put me in a headlock.... sounds funny but I choked on the bloody thing cos of him! Puts me off cheating tho lol

xxxxx

Aw Kel you are so spoilt! lol how sweet is your keith?!
xxx

I know he is my Best mate, Soul Mate, Lover, bla bla bla all rolled into one..
Couldnt live without him!! :rolleyes:

Kelly, what tattoo are u getting?

Thanks happychick. I'll have a nosey later!

I'm thinking about my next tattoo, my last one has just healed up and in thinking about adding to it?!?!?right well I'm off to tesco coz I've run out of sparkling water!

See you later xxx

Oooohh What have ya got????:D

TBH my head is done in with looking for the 'perfect' tattoo, I want to stay with the star theme (I have 1 between shoulder blades)
My next one is gonna be either on my wrist or my foot, Been looking at Stars, Hearts & Music Notes, lol..
Seen a lovely unique star made up from music notes, Keith doesnt like it though!! :rolleyes:
Tough Titty if I decide on that one, he he.......

Hi all. Gosh it's quiet on here!!!

I've been for weigh in today 2lb off. YAY!!

I'll try get on here tomorrow but if I don't you know why.

Whoooo Hooo, Yeah 2lb off...... :D
Yeah it is very quiet!! :confused:

I fancied a treble clef tatoo for ages (inspired by my horse Melody but no one would know that lol I had all her things embroidered/marked with it and it grew on me) but I'm absoltely terrified of needles and never built up the courage!

Confession time too... I MAY have spotted some cocktail sausages in the fridge, one or two MAY have found their way to my mouth, Darren May have caught me and may have put me in a headlock.... sounds funny but I choked on the bloody thing cos of him! Puts me off cheating tho lol

xxxxx

That made me chuckle, Would of loved to be a fly on the wall.................. :D :D :D :D :D

Hiya Huns,

Ooohhh I love messing about with the different fonts on here, Yes I am Sad Thanks very much... lol

Been busy today, been to Doctors as decided to go back on the pill, I did come off it as I have been on it for years & a couple of months ago thought I might as well come off it, If I fall Pregnant Then its meant to be, :rolleyes: But with Keith losing his job soon so there is no point looking for a house until he gets sorted then I dont feel its the right time to be off the pill, so had a word with the Nurse & I am gonna go back on it for 6months, then come off it, Then when its meant to happen then I will be blessed!!! :D

Well I have to confess I am getting quite OBSESSED with the scales, I did put 2lb on from last week, I've lost that but the other morning when I got weighed I was 11.10, so lost the 2lb, had a litre of water, then went for a Number '2', went in shower, came out got weighed & it said 11.8, WTF!!!! :confused:
I was chuffed as that means only 1lb away from goal, gets weighed the next morning & back to 11.10
WTF!!!! :confused:

I really need to behave as I tell Keith for weighing himself other than after your 1st wee!!!

Anyone else a Scalesaholic??????????????

Night Gorgeous Peeps...

xxx

I like this Font..... :D

I ate lots of berries today! I'm zoo terrible! I went berry picking and couldn't stop myself!

My tattos are, ethans and brodies names, a tribal rosey thing on my leg, a tribal pattern up my wrist a black rose and flames on my forearm, a scull with bat wings on my neck and a hibiscus on my foot which is the one I wanna add to, I designed a huge bAck piece which I'm starting once I'm at target weight, it's going to take 3 hours just to outline! My passion is tattoos and piercing! Love it!!!

I booked a hair appointment for Monday coz I'm goiNG out on fri for my 22nd!!! Yay! I'm wearing my size 16 top!! It's black and studded and I'm teaming it with black skinny jeans and black buckley heels! I'm having fri off of cd as I'm deffo gonna be drinking vodka so I'll eat some chicken and salad before I leave!

Night girlies x

I ate lots of berries today! I'm zoo terrible! I went berry picking and couldn't stop myself!

My tattos are, ethans and brodies names, a tribal rosey thing on my leg, a tribal pattern up my wrist a black rose and flames on my forearm, a scull with bat wings on my neck and a hibiscus on my foot which is the one I wanna add to, I designed a huge bAck piece which I'm starting once I'm at target weight, it's going to take 3 hours just to outline! My passion is tattoos and piercing! Love it!!!

I booked a hair appointment for Monday coz I'm goiNG out on fri for my 22nd!!! Yay! I'm wearing my size 16 top!! It's black and studded and I'm teaming it with black skinny jeans and black buckley heels! I'm having fri off of cd as I'm deffo gonna be drinking vodka so I'll eat some chicken and salad before I leave!

Night girlies x

WOW, How many Tattoo's!!! :eek:

Any chance of some pics, I would love to see them hun..

Ooooohhh You gonna look lush tonight chick, You enjoy yourself!!
Vodka eh??? Yummy....................

Morning Girls, :D

Well I feel quite Bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning, only had 4hrs sleep mind as was on net till half 3ish!! :eek: Couldnt Sleep!!

Well I have decided to stick to my original Weigh date of Monday this week.. So hopefully its a good one..

Plan for the day is - I am gonna colour my Hair, Roots are shocking, then Cutting our Davo's hair at dinnertime, by that time me avon will be here, sort that out, sort out my E-bay parcels & post them then go over Keiths.. Simplez.. :D

Going to take my gold to a gold shop tomorrow there is a really good one that you can haggle with, one of the managers from work took 10 pieces to him & he offered £400, :eek: He couldnt believe it, his daughter haggled & he gave him an extra £50! OMG..
I have a few pieces, but if I get £100 I will be happy, doubt it though..
If the jewellry isnt stamped does that mean its not gold??

x

Hi Girls,

Sorry haven't been on for a while but I have been in bed with a flu type thing, really drained and a sore throat....anyway feel much better today. Also got james funding sorted out and they have agreed with the house we want. :D:D:D I've got a really busy weekend too workwise and loads of staff off with holidays and stuff :mad::mad::mad: even David & Becky aren't around on Sunday as the are both in a paintball tournament!! Will make sure i get on to do all the results for this weks challenge.

Well one everyone with your fab losses :D

xx

Right Girls, Off to Keiths for the Weekend,

Had 2 litres of water, 1 tetra & 2 satsuma's up to now, sorry but cant resist fruit.. :rolleyes:

Hope monday WI is good to me....

Have a Fab weekend Girls..

Dont forget Piers Morgan interviewing Katie Price tomorrow night, I think she is gonna slate pete.. Shame really,.. I used to like her but gone off her after pete left her, she has been a right slapper....

Ta Ta for now sexy peeps.......... xxx

I do love me tattoos!!! I'll try and get som pics one day!
I can't wait for the jordan interview! I feel the same kel, she's letting herself down! But maybe something not so nice will be revealed about pete like he was violent! Or a crossdresser! LOL
I can't wait for my birthday! I went shopping today and got lots of jewellery and new shoes!

Right well night night girls! Oh and hello tracey, sorry to hear you were ill! X

Back