★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

hi everyone!!! Had a Shi**y day but I won't get in to that! Anyhow I thought I'd pop on and see how everyone was doing today! Also I'm quite shocked coz I got on the scales and it said i'd lost 8lb since my last wi?!?!? Surely not! Maybe they're broken? Well I'll find out on Tuesday at my weigh in! But as it is if my scales are right, im in the 15s!!! Yayyyy!

I BLOODY LOVE THIS DIET!

Sorry to hear you've been ill Tracey!! Hope you are better soon!

I went out last night and had a fab time - but was a little naughty. I had 3 slices of garlic bread and 3 glasses of wine ( v nice tho)

Been to Bristol today to pic up family portrait pics and went to Cribbs Causeway. spent too much money and I'm now knackered. Early night me thinks....

Quiet day ahead tomorrow x

I would literally KILL for garlic bread and wine! =..(

My scales are officially buggered! They have put me up by a lb! I thought 8lb was too good to be true! Well I'll see properly what I am on Tuesday! X

My God do I feel like crap today! Decided to have a drink yday after my firends wedding, really shouldn't have done! only had 3 glasses of wine but my was I ill! never again! x

I bet after 1 vodka on my birthday I'll be on the floor!

Where is everyone?

Hiya Girls,

Hope u all had a good weekend, Cant believe there wasnt much posting going on in here! :confused:

Well Tomorrow WI, I have been ok although I could of been better with my water.. We will see..

I am over the moon I have finally persuaded Keith to let me list his Original 1984 Transformers on Ebay!! :D
Thats the start now, His star wars figures are gonna be next.. :D
He is worth a small fortune in star wars figures!! They do my head in as star wars is boring to me..

Right off to sleep, Can never sleep on a Sunday as I stay at home.. Think its coz keith isnt laid next to me snoring and farting, pmsl...

Nite................ xxx

god Wayne is mad obsessed with comics and figurines! We have whole room dedicated to them! He collects spawn figures mainly and just about every comic going! He has 1000s!

It's been so quiet today was it weigh in today on here?

Morning,

Just a Quickie before I go to work....

Weigh Day today and... Drum Roll Please.......

I LOST 5LB...
I HAVE REACHED MY TARGET........

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Normally I hate Mondays, Not today,,,,, :D

Will Be on later.... xx

Last Monday 11.12
This Monday 11.7

Well done Kel...fantastic :D:D:D

I'm feeling really rubbish today, stressed about James move into his new house. He went for a visit yesterday andloved it but there is something worrying me and I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's just because I'm having to make all the decisions and it's all a bit too much, but my stomach is churning. Anyway I'll pop back on later when I'm a bit more chatty.

xx

Well done Kelly!!!!

Tracey I'm such a worrier I always have that sick worried feeling and never know why! I sit alone and quiet and think all my possible worries through and I usually realize I'm being silly! LOL

I got my hair cut today, long black choppy disconnected layered. They are words the hairdresser used to describe it! Haha! It's really punky! I love it!!!

Well done Kelly!!!!

Tracey I'm such a worrier I always have that sick worried feeling and never know why! I sit alone and quiet and think all my possible worries through and I usually realize I'm being silly! LOL

I got my hair cut today, long black choppy disconnected layered. They are words the hairdresser used to describe it! Haha! It's really punky! I love it!!!
Your hair sounds really nice :D, wish I had long hair but it doesn't really suit me. Having loads of problems at the mo with James house as there is someone else who want James space (1 space left) so still haven't got a definate answer, social workers are an absolute nightmare :mad::mad::mad:. Been picking today, far too stressed to do CD at the mo, but once everything else is sorted going to get back and SS+ as I have crept back up to 10 stone 7lbs and really should be nearer the 10 stone mark. Going to have tea and lovely hot bath with my LUSH bubble bath bar and then tuck myself up in bed and watch the soaps.

xx

Well done Kelly!! What you gonna do now you've reached target?

I'm having a shitty day too. Really nervous!! Feeling very sick and shakey. Bloody operation. Just gone and bought kalms or I'll be having a breakdown by Fri.

Got an absolute mad week ahead and really struggling with diet this week I think it's because I was a little naughty on Fri and then lots of stress!!

god Wayne is mad obsessed with comics and figurines! We have whole room dedicated to them! He collects spawn figures mainly and just about every comic going! He has 1000s!

It's been so quiet today was it weigh in today on here?

How do you cope chick with all them figures, there is no way I would let Keith have a room for his Star Wars figures, No Way!! lol.

I collect snow babies but Keith thinks they are ugly little fcukers!! :eek: lol

Well done Kelly!!!!

Thanks Hun, Ooooooh Get some Pics up Funky Do!! :D

Your hair sounds really nice :D, wish I had long hair but it doesn't really suit me. Having loads of problems at the mo with James house as there is someone else who want James space (1 space left) so still haven't got a definate answer, social workers are an absolute nightmare :mad::mad::mad:. Been picking today, far too stressed to do CD at the mo, but once everything else is sorted going to get back and SS+ as I have crept back up to 10 stone 7lbs and really should be nearer the 10 stone mark. Going to have tea and lovely hot bath with my LUSH bubble bath bar and then tuck myself up in bed and watch the soaps.

xx

Hun, Dont stress out about your diet at the mo, its sounds the least of your worries, At the end of the day, you can shift 7lb within a week if you wanted..
Just concentrate on your Problems, we are here if you need to talk!! Hugs... ;)

Well done Kelly!! What you gonna do now you've reached target?

I'm having a shitty day too. Really nervous!! Feeling very sick and shakey. Bloody operation. Just gone and bought kalms or I'll be having a breakdown by Fri.

Got an absolute mad week ahead and really struggling with diet this week I think it's because I was a little naughty on Fri and then lots of stress!!

Hi Hun,

Well I have reached my target but I have now decided to lose another stone! :rolleyes:

Awww Big Hugs to you, I would be nervous too but when its all over you will think what all the fuss was about!!

I find its so much harder to get back on CD once you have been naughty!! xx

good morning everyone!

Sorry not been on here much lately, between weddings, hangovers and Darren being sent to portugal yday to fix a jet I've been busy/incapable lol how lucky is he to go to portugal?! he's back thursday apparently, won't believe it til I see it esp as he's flying back with the RAF rather than a scheduled flight. So long as he's back for our nights away next week I don't mind too much, just really looking forward to some time away.

WELL DONE KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats ab fab!

xxxxx

Morning,

Just a quickie but I am not amused, I done a massive post last night, 10 mins long and went to post it and my wireless went off, couldnt get back on after that, ARGHHHHHHHHHH..

Will repost when I get chance.. xx

hi girls! Weigh in today and the official loss was 6lb! I prefer my scales LOL!

Well done Kelly!!!

Sorry to hear your stressed tracey, it'll pass soon! X

What's his job Dom? Sounds exciting!!!

he's an aircraft engineer for the RAF, so he gets to do loads of fun stuff and leave me behind :( which sucks! x

oooh very exciting!!!

I went shopping today in exeter, with my friend, and get some glittery liquid eyeliner and a top for brodie. I had to sit in cafe rouge drinking water, whilst my mate had chicken ceaser salad and chips! Which happen to me 2 of my favourite things! :(

Where is everyone?

Back