★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hi Girls,

Just got back from the pictures, went to see'My Sisters Keeper' it was soooooooooo sad, cryed nearly all the way through, really needed a night out or I would have gone mad. We found out about James's house today and they have offered the place to the other lad :eek::eek::eek:. Feeling numb about it at the moment, but on the up-side went to see a new place which is supported living, a lovely little farm with ducks and chickens which has holiday cottages which have been made into flats for young people with mild learning disabilities. I was really nice so have opted for that, the only problem is they aren't ready for about 5-6 weeks, so James will have to come home for the summer. It's just a bit dissapointing for him as all his friends are moving on to their new homes staright after graduating. I think it is definately worth waiting for, so feeling much better and going to get back to SS+ tomorrow :D:D:D. Also looking forward to Thursday as Kari is due back from OZ, bet she has had a fab time, but I have missed her so much! Well done everyone with the fab losses, keep up the good work. xx

hi girls! Weigh in today and the official loss was 6lb! I prefer my scales lol!

Well done kelly!!!

Sorry to hear your stressed tracey, it'll pass soon! X

what's his job dom? Sounds exciting!!!

wow well done thats a fab loss!! X

Hi Girls,

Just got back from the pictures, went to see'My Sisters Keeper' it was soooooooooo sad, cryed nearly all the way through, really needed a night out or I would have gone mad. We found out about James's house today and they have offered the place to the other lad :eek::eek::eek:. Feeling numb about it at the moment, but on the up-side went to see a new place which is supported living, a lovely little farm with ducks and chickens which has holiday cottages which have been made into flats for young people with mild learning disabilities. I was really nice so have opted for that, the only problem is they aren't ready for about 5-6 weeks, so James will have to come home for the summer. It's just a bit dissapointing for him as all his friends are moving on to their new homes staright after graduating. I think it is definately worth waiting for, so feeling much better and going to get back to SS+ tomorrow :D:D:D. Also looking forward to Thursday as Kari is due back from OZ, bet she has had a fab time, but I have missed her so much! Well done everyone with the fab losses, keep up the good work. xx

I really wanna see that film, I love a good weepy, The last film I cried at was Marley & me, brought back alot of memories!! :D
Keep ya chin up hun.. xx

Morning Girls, :D

Cant believe I am up at this time of the morning, Had a Headache which led to a migraine at work yesterday, was so bad I felt physically sick, came home went straight to bed, got back up about 9pm last night had a shower & washed my hair then went back to bed, woke up during the night loads for a pee as I drank 4l yesterday to try & get rid of headache.. Anyway woke at 4 this morning & seems to have shifted, Hope it stays that way!! :rolleyes:

Right girls I have decided that I am gonna keep going as my next target is 10st 7lb..
I have loads of tetra's left & they are bbb end of sept, not gonna be 100% as I still wanna eat fruit but gonna have maybe 2 packs a day & carry on with me water!! :)

When I went into work on Monday I was so happy getting to target everyone was so happy for me, apart from 1 lass, this lass is the type to always plead poverty, hates to be outdone, always has problems in her life, bla bla bla.. BORE OFF!! :rolleyes:

Baring in mind I know her ''jealous face'' now as I have worked with her that long, So I told her I hit target & lost 4st, whoa, here came the jealous face & a very strained 'well done', lol cow! :mad:
I mentioned I bought some new clothes on Sat in a size 12, I said I cant remember ever being in a size 12, she replied 'have u not', then came her smug mode, as if to see oh I have always been a size 12!!
Well she is BUSTED, coz I know her E-bay name & looked back at her transactions, she says to me she is a size 12, yeah right thats why she bought a size 14 skirt for her holidays!!
WHY LIE!! I HATE LIARS!!
Yeah thats coz she hates me to be a size smaller than her.. pmsl.. :D

Oh nearly forgot to say if you have any gold get it cashed in as I had a bag of gold that I had forgot about, about 4 thin rings, 3 small earrings, a sovereign ring, a bracelet & a necklace, heard a few of my mates went to a certain shop so I went there, I thought If I got £100 I would be chuffed!
So He weighed it came out & said £270 do ya? :eek:
I looked at Keith trying to contain my excitement, yeah ok I might as well, I said I am allergic to odd number though so I will have the £280 if thats ok, he only gave me £280!! Whoooo Hoooo!!
I was skipping all over the place that afternoon, so went in peacocks & bought 2 size 12 skirts, a gorgeous animal print slinky top & 2 holiday skirts.

Go Kelly, Go Kelly!! pmsl.. :D

Anyway I really hope this blooming well saves..

Will chat soon, Keep up the good work sexy chicks.

xx

Wow that's mad Kelly!!

Sorry not been on much this week. It's crazy here. Trying to get organised for and lead a normal life to keep my mind off it.

I bought some fab clothes for me and Hannah in Monsoon Sale yest. Size 14:D:D

Had a lovely night out with some old friends last night ( really good to catch up with people)

I hope the new house works out for you Tracey - sounds like it would be fab!

Catcha later guys xxx

blimey! Ithink I'll dig out my gold!

I had an EX friend like that kelly! I'd ring her to tell her I had a cold and she'd have the flu! Once we went out for my birthday and couldn't stand the attention being on someone else so she faked an astma attack! The one that makes her an ex friend was I was arranging mine and waynes joint birthday party last year and she was meant to be helping decorate it and to food, when I randomly got an email inviting me to her hen night on the night of my party! She had just split with her bloke (who was a right wierdo) but must of been so jealous of me and Wayne being happy and planning to get married, she not only got back with her bloke overnight but had booked a quickie wedding for the next week!!! And she unfortunately suffered a misscarriage and said to me "all you do is sit on your fat arse and plop out ilegitamate children!" needless to say I've never spoken to her since and her husband is now divorcing her! She came up to me a couple of months ago trying to apologize but I was a bit drunk on a night out and I really had to stop myself, I told her to do herself a favour and never approach me again! Grrr!

I've been getting picky recently and eating a carrot stick, or some chicken etc which I have to stop! Also I'm out on Friday and was planning to drink vodka but I don't want to be on the floor after 1 drink so do u guys think it'll be the end of the world if I have wine spritzers? X

omg 22hours and no posts!

Hi Girls,

Had a really busy day yesterday and didn't manage to start SS+ so starting today, so far so good, have had a porridge for breakfast and just started glugging all the water. :D:D:D Just about to have a nice cup of tea and keep myself busy all day, got loads of housework to do. Kari is home today YAY. I expect she is really tired as she was due to land really early this morning (5am...ish).

Be good everyone, ttfn xx

blimey! Ithink I'll dig out my gold!

I had an EX friend like that kelly! I'd ring her to tell her I had a cold and she'd have the flu! Once we went out for my birthday and couldn't stand the attention being on someone else so she faked an astma attack! The one that makes her an ex friend was I was arranging mine and waynes joint birthday party last year and she was meant to be helping decorate it and to food, when I randomly got an email inviting me to her hen night on the night of my party! She had just split with her bloke (who was a right wierdo) but must of been so jealous of me and Wayne being happy and planning to get married, she not only got back with her bloke overnight but had booked a quickie wedding for the next week!!! And she unfortunately suffered a misscarriage and said to me "all you do is sit on your fat arse and plop out ilegitamate children!" needless to say I've never spoken to her since and her husband is now divorcing her! She came up to me a couple of months ago trying to apologize but I was a bit drunk on a night out and I really had to stop myself, I told her to do herself a favour and never approach me again! Grrr!

I've been getting picky recently and eating a carrot stick, or some chicken etc which I have to stop! Also I'm out on Friday and was planning to drink vodka but I don't want to be on the floor after 1 drink so do u guys think it'll be the end of the world if I have wine spritzers? X

OMG You do right, I would of told her were to go too, What a Looney!! What is wrong with some people eh??

I am not sure bout Wine spritzers hun as I dont drink it, are you in Ketosis as I wouldnt advise drinking if you are.. :rolleyes:

Big Hugs... xx

Hiya... :D

Not much to report, been eating fruit & me tetra's I am litre number 2, which is crap for me as I am normally on Number 3 by now..

Going List some things on E-bay tonight then watch that MJ documentary again.. :rolleyes:

Going to see Bruno with friends tomorrow, Looking forward to that as I can wear my new top!! Not sure what we doing on Saturday, Hopefully looking for a holiday!!
Then Sunday we are round my best mates as its her birthday!! :D

Will try and get on later between e-baying it, might do something on the thread to get to know each other a bit better!!

xx

Hi all,

I've had a mad day.

Lost 2lb tho so that's v good!! :D:D

Only a quickie as getting stuff ready for hospital tomorrow.

Prob won't be on for a while. Speak to you all once I'm out xx

Day 1 - so far so good, been 100%

Had porridge for brekkie, soup for lunch & tea and just about to sit down with a nice cuppa tea and a malt toffee bar yummy, yummy.

Just been to see another house for James which was quite nice, going to sleep in it tonight and see how I feel about it in the morning. I'm finding it hard to make any decisions at the moment, what I need to do is put myself in James shoes and look at it from his point of view.

Good idea about putting something on here to get to know each other a bit better. :D:D:D

Off for my bar now. xx

Hi all,

I've had a mad day.

Lost 2lb tho so that's v good!! :D:D

Only a quickie as getting stuff ready for hospital tomorrow.

Prob won't be on for a while. Speak to you all once I'm out xx

Well Done Chick, Thats Fab!!
Will be thinking of ya & try not to worry too much as once its over you will think what the worrying was about..

Big Hugs.. xx

Day 1 - so far so good, been 100%

Had porridge for brekkie, soup for lunch & tea and just about to sit down with a nice cuppa tea and a malt toffee bar yummy, yummy.

Just been to see another house for James which was quite nice, going to sleep in it tonight and see how I feel about it in the morning. I'm finding it hard to make any decisions at the moment, what I need to do is put myself in James shoes and look at it from his point of view.

Good idea about putting something on here to get to know each other a bit better. :D:D:D

Off for my bar now. xx

Well Done Chick, 100%, You find it easy or hard?

I hope you find your sleepover ok! :rolleyes:

Yeah I will find something for us to fill in.. xx

hey everyone, just got in from my girls night... should be in a better mood but got a call from darren on my way out and I should be on my way to pick him up frm base in an hour and a half BUT the jet they were getting a lift only bloody broke! so no boy for me til god knows when! I HATE him being in the RAF, I can't plan anything cos you just never know from one day to the next. Glad I hadn't booked the cinema tickets for tomo night - was supposed to be going to see Harry potter (huge fan!). knowing my luck I'll be going to my brother's wedding alone at this rate!

Anyhow, hope everyone's ok and good luck at the hospital! xxx

hey everyone, just got in from my girls night... should be in a better mood but got a call from darren on my way out and I should be on my way to pick him up frm base in an hour and a half BUT the jet they were getting a lift only bloody broke! so no boy for me til god knows when! I HATE him being in the RAF, I can't plan anything cos you just never know from one day to the next. Glad I hadn't booked the cinema tickets for tomo night - was supposed to be going to see Harry potter (huge fan!). knowing my luck I'll be going to my brother's wedding alone at this rate!

Anyhow, hope everyone's ok and good luck at the hospital! xxx

Mate has seen the Harry Potter film and she was dissapointed!!

Aww I would hate that too hun, Big Hugs.. x

Directions!
Now, Here Is What You Are Supposed To Do...
Hit Copy & Paste, Delete My Answers And Type In Your Answers.
The Theory Is That You Will Learn A Lot Of Little Known
Facts About Those You Know. :)

1. FULL NAME
Kelly H

2. AGE

3. JOB
Vehicle Administrator, I am also an Avon Rep & Hairdresser

4. MARITAL STATUS
Engaged to Keith

5. HOW DID YOU MEET
Been mates for over 6 yrs then he finally had to bottle to tell me how he has loved me for yrs but scared incase I knocked him back when we were out 1 night drinking, We started a 'proper' relationship & he we are nearly 4 yrs later (Awww)

6. DO YOU HAVE BROTHERS/SISTERS
1 Brother, David age 27

7. FAVE BAND/SINGER
My Boys Take That

8. FAVE CHICK FLICK
Dirty Dancing

10. FAVE FILMS
Transformers 1 & 2, My Best Friends Girl, Gladiator, The list goes on & on..

11. FAVE ALCOHOLIC DRINK
Vodka & Diet Coke

12. DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA
Oh Yes!! Injections.. :cry:

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Strawberry Shortcake Hagen Dazz

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their teeth & Smile

15. IDEAL JOB
To be a Dolphin Trainer or anything to do with the dead

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I wish I could just be 100% happy with myself!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Erm... My little Nana & My Rottweiler Shula, (Both in Heaven)

18. FAVE MAKE-UP ITEMS
Bronzing Powder, Mascara, Lipgloss & Lipliner

19. FAVE WEBSITES
Facebook, Minimins, E-bay & The Dibb

20. GOT ANY TATTOO'S/PIERCINGS
1 Star tattoo at the top of my back, (I want more) Ears pierced twice, top of my ear & also my belly button is done.

21. HOW MUCH WATER DO YOU DRINK DAILY
3-4 Litres

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Baby Blue

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
New Born Babies, Fresh Bread, When it Smells Fresh Outside & you laid in bed (I always sleep with the window open)

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE
My Keith

25. LAST FILM YOU WATCHED
Duplicity

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH
I'd rather stick pins in my eyes, but if I must pick then Footy..

27. HAIR COLOR?
Very Dark Brown

28. EYE COLOR?
Baby Blue

29. YOUR BEST FEATURE
Eyes, Teeth & Smile (So I have been told)

30 FAVOURITE FOOD
Ooohhh Indian or Chinese

31. FOOD YOU COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT
Fruit, Cereal & Chocolate

32. IDEAL DRESS SIZE
10/12

34. FAVE DAY OF THE WEEK
Saturday

35. FAVE CLOTHES STORE
New Look

36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Without a doubt - Sticky Toffee Pudding, Yummy!

37. HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM TARGET
Hit 1st goal, 2nd goal = 1st

38. FAVE ITEM OF JEWELLRY?
My Engagement Ring we both designed in Florida

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Jade Goody's Last Book

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't use one with my Laptop

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Embarrasing Bodies

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Rain belting down, Babies Giggling

43. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU GET ON A NIGHT
Anything between 5-8hrs

44. FAVE HOLIDAY DESTINATION
Florida

45. HAVE ANY OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
Yes I swam with Dolphins on My birthday in Florida Last Year

46. DO YOU SELL ANYTHING ON E-BAY
Yes allsorts, my name is poolielass1977

47. ARE YOU GOING/OR BEEN ON HOLIDAY THIS YEAR
Hope to go back to Florida in October

48. DO YOU HAVE A MOTTO
Live everyday as its your last

49. DESCRIBE THE PREVIOUS PERSON TO POST IN 3 WORDS
n/a it was me.. :rolleyes:

50. WHAT TIME DO YOU NORMALLY GO TO BED
Earliest 10pm - Latest 12pm

Hope you Enjoyed it.. xx

Last edited:
1. FULL NAME
Tracey George

2. AGE
3. JOB
Paintball & Quad instructor
4. MARITAL STATUS
Married for 23 years

5. HOW DID YOU MEET
Dave was one of my friend big brother and one day when we were in a local cafe his leaned over the table (I was sat opposite him) and kissed me......it was such a lovely moment and the rest is history :D
6. DO YOU HAVE BROTHERS/SISTERS
3 sisters, Vanessa, Andrea & Liane

7. FAVE BAND/SINGER
My Boys Take That (YAY me too Kel !!!!!!)

8. FAVE CHICK FLICK
Endless love (Brooke Shields)

10. FAVE FILMS
Mama Mia, Titanic, Dog Soldiers (scary :eek:)
11. FAVE ALCOHOLIC DRINK
Baileys & Ice
12. DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA
No

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Cookie Dough....yummy

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Definately their smile :D
15. IDEAL JOB
Midwife........love newborns

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Droopy boobs........need a boob job SOON
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandma (died when I was 15) she was fantastic and David's Dad who died last year (he was the nicest person you could have met) bless them!!

18. FAVE MAKE-UP ITEMS
No.7 Beauty serum and eye cream, lipgloss
19. FAVE WEBSITES
Facebook, Minimins, Google!!!
20. GOT ANY TATTOO'S/PIERCINGS
Tattoo of two little feet on my ankle, ears pierce twice.
21. HOW MUCH WATER DO YOU DRINK DAILY
3-4 Litres

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pale pink
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Johnsons baby powder, lavender, newborn babies, freshly baked cakes, sniffing any food when SS'ing
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE
My sister vanessa

25. LAST FILM YOU WATCHED
My sisters keeper (cried alot) :cry::cry::cry:
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Football & Rugby

27. HAIR COLOR?
Blonde

28. EYE COLOR?
Baby Blue

29. YOUR BEST FEATURE
Eyes, Legs and Boobs (only with a bra on LOL)
30 FAVOURITE FOOD
Steak with stilton sauce
31. FOOD YOU COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT
Steak with stilton sauce....haha
32. IDEAL DRESS SIZE
10/12

34. FAVE DAY OF THE WEEK
Tuesday - my day off
35. FAVE CLOTHES STORE
Monsoon

36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Home made creme caramel
37. HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM TARGET
Got down to 1 lbs away but now 7lbs away...not for long though :D
38. FAVE ITEM OF JEWELLRY?
Necklace Dave bought me for my birthday from Covent Garden
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
None.....haven't got time at the mo
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't use one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Soaps

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Laughter, panpipes, when its raining really hard
43. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU GET ON A NIGHT
About 8hrs

44. FAVE HOLIDAY DESTINATION
Caribean

45. HAVE ANY OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
The birth of my lovely children.

46. DO YOU SELL ANYTHING ON E-BAY
Yes, loads of bits and pieces, paintball stuff.
47. ARE YOU GOING/OR BEEN ON HOLIDAY THIS YEAR
Been to Minehead :confused: no very exotic, would love to go to America, going to New York next year for my Mums birthday.

48. DO YOU HAVE A MOTTO
Make everyday count
49. DESCRIBE THE PREVIOUS PERSON TO POST IN 3 WORDS
Funny, attractive, a bit crazy!!!
50. WHAT TIME DO YOU NORMALLY GO TO BED
Usually about 11, apart from when I'm filling in silly questions about myself :D

Morning,

What a AWFUL day it is today!! :eek:
Its never stopped raining during the night, Its bouncing!! Thats coz I am going out tonight! Grrr.. :mad:

Well I cant quite believe I have lost another 2lb this week so if you putting the results in tracey does that mean you putting down 7lb for me????

Last WI 11.7
Today 11.5

I am weighing 2 days early coz I am out with friends tonight then out for me mates birthday on Sunday!:rolleyes:

Anyway have a few bits to do today, was searching for tattoo's till 2am this morning I will find 'the one''!!

Ta Ta for now..

Oh Thanks Tracey I am certainly Crazy! :crazy: lol
x

I apologise in advance on how many tmes Daren is mentioned in the below..... HE COMES HOME TONIGHT!!!!! should have him back to look after (still poorly sick bless him) before 9pm!!!!
x

Back