★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

1. FULL NAME
Dominique Buckley (Soon to be Hadland-Buckley!!!!)
2. AGE
3. JOB
On Aircraft Project Support Engineer (project management)
4. MARITAL STATUS
engaged to Darren
5. HOW DID YOU MEET
At a bar when we had both gone separately to a curry night in King’s Lynn, got chatting, he took me on our first official date a week later (although we saw each other every day in between lol), I moved in the next day and we’ve been together ever since!
6. DO YOU HAVE BROTHERS/SISTERS
one older brother, Michael
7. FAVE BAND/SINGER
Paulo Nutini and Newton Faulkner
8. FAVE CHICK FLICK
P.s. I Love You
10. FAVE FILMS
PS I Love You, Marley and Me, Shawshank Redemption, Any Harry Potter film, Lion King... many more!
11. FAVE ALCOHOLIC DRINK
Vodka and..... Vodka lol
12. DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA
Creepy crawlies, needles, being alone for long periods of time... makes me nervous
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hair, teeth (if they smile), general cleanliness
15. IDEAL JOB
If I’m feeling active - To run my own animal charity. If I’m feeling lazy – anything that would involve wearing pjs
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I say a lot of stupid things and I have a really fat arse and thighs
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My horse, Darren, sometimes even when he’s in the same room lol, my friends who live up north, my step granddad.
18. FAVE MAKE-UP ITEMS
eyeliner, mascara
19. FAVE WEBSITES
Facebook, Minimins, yankee candle outlet sites,
20. GOT ANY TATTOO'S/PIERCINGS
just my earlobes
21. HOW MUCH WATER DO YOU DRINK DAILY
a lot!!!!
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
a dark, sexy, shocking pink with bits of glitter in it to show the child in me!
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
freshly cut grass, cakes baking in the oven, Christmas, my dog when she’s been out on a walk and smells of outside not dog lol
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE
My Mum
25. LAST FILM YOU WATCHED
Confessions of a Shopaholic
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Three day eventing, figure skating
27. HAIR COLOR?
Blonde

28. EYE COLOR?
A million shades of Blue, dark round the outside going lighter nearer the pupil with flecks of green – they also change colour depending on my mood.

29. YOUR BEST FEATURE
Eyes, Boobs, hair, nails
30 FAVOURITE FOOD
cooked breakfasts and roast dinners – lamb with a whole jar of mint sauce to dip my meat in.... only get away with that at my mums lol
31. FOOD YOU COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT
cheese
32. IDEAL DRESS SIZE
12/14
34. FAVE DAY OF THE WEEK
Friday, but only the afternoon cos I finish at lunch lol
35. FAVE CLOTHES STORE
New look
36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Torn between bannoffee pie and tiramisu
37. HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM TARGET
59lbs
38. FAVE ITEM OF JEWELLRY?
my engagement ring, it’s the only piece I wear on a day to day basis
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Dawn French – Dear Fatty
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My mouse pad at work – Top Gear’s The Stig
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Keeping up with the Kardashians
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Really Heavy rain, the sigh of the person you love when you give them a hug at the end of a long day, horses whinnying a greeting
43. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU GET ON A NIGHT
not enough lol I need an average of 8 to not be a grumpy mare lol
44. FAVE HOLIDAY DESTINATION
Florida / Italy
45. HAVE ANY OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
When I met Darren and knew nothing else mattered.
46. DO YOU SELL ANYTHING ON E-BAY
Things I don’t need / like anymore
47. ARE YOU GOING/OR BEEN ON HOLIDAY THIS YEAR
Just to Holmfirth for a night then to Manchester for a night next week, saving to go on our honeymoon next year when Darren’s back from Afghan... Rome here I come!
48. DO YOU HAVE A MOTTO
Work to live not live to work / I can’t soar with eagles if I drink with turkeys
49. DESCRIBE THE PREVIOUS PERSON TO POST IN 3 WORDS
I know Kel was the last to post but you’ve been done already so.... Trace:-
Fun loving, a sound giver of advise, Fearless (can’t believe you have no phobias! Everyone’s scared of something!)
50. WHAT TIME DO YOU NORMALLY GO TO BED
When I can no longer keep my eyes open lol

Morning,

What a AWFUL day it is today!! :eek:
Its never stopped raining during the night, Its bouncing!! Thats coz I am going out tonight! Grrr.. :mad:

Well I cant quite believe I have lost another 2lb this week so if you putting the results in tracey does that mean you putting down 7lb for me????

Last WI 11.7
Today 11.5

I am weighing 2 days early coz I am out with friends tonight then out for me mates birthday on Sunday!:rolleyes:

Anyway have a few bits to do today, was searching for tattoo's till 2am this morning I will find 'the one''!!

Ta Ta for now..

Oh Thanks Tracey I am certainly Crazy! :crazy: lol
x
Hi Crazy Kel :D

Ha Ha Just beat your score on Bouncing Balls :D:D I'm getting addicited to the games on facebook!!

Been really good today...so far so good, decided to have a meal tday for tea as Kari is back from OZ and coming over tomorrow night for a few glasses of wine :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, had some lovely chicken, mushrooms and veggies. Had porridge for breakie and soup for lunch.

Dominique....have a lovely weekend with Darren ;)

xx

Just thought of a phobia.....getting to the end of a roll of sellotape....hate it when it runs out and goes on the cardboard... I hate it, gives me the hebegeebies, weird I know!!:Na_Na_Na_Na:

Where is everone???????????

I know it is Saturday night but no-one has posted for hours :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

xx

Well I cant quite believe I have lost another 2lb this week so if you putting the results in tracey does that mean you putting down 7lb for me????

Last WI 11.7
Today 11.5
Yep, certainly does :D:D:D (What a star - 4.22% loss for you this week!!!)

Girls don't forget to PM me with your weigh-in results (much easier if you give me your weight in lbs too).

xx

Hey everyone! Darren finally arrived home at about midnight on friday after losing a bag in lisbon lol woud just happen to be the one with the spare aircraft parts and tools in it lol they probly think its a bomb or something lol

went to see harry potter last night, what a fiasco! first we went to the small cinema in dereham that was recommended to us but couldn't find a parking space so hotfooted it norwich only for our usual car park to be full so we had to go to the cinema in castle mall, by the time we got there was nearly wetting myself lol the showing was supposed to start at 8 but then they showed 45 mins of trailers and the film is 2 and a half hours so was gone midnight wen we left! I fell asleep in the middle of it too lol but it was pretty good, other than the random scenes they added in and they've changed the burrow which is rubbish! was pretty loyal to the book other than that tho. and I don't know if anyone else has noticed but harry's character has changed from the direction he takes in the books as the films gone on as well. somethings are better left alone!

anyhow, back to my spring cleaning! I'm away tuesday, wednesday and thursday next week so won't get on here much next week, will be taking my laptop tho... if I don't forget in my excitment lol

have a good one everyone! xxxx

Hiya,

Well its been quiet on here over the weekend! :confused:

Well we had a Fab night on Friday, Went to see Bruno, Which was really Funny, I was crying with laughter, how he got away with the things he said & done I do not know!! lol.. Then went for a indian, then round the town, I danced the night away till about half 2.. :D
Mind you I still have a sore throat, We went into a pub which ended up being a gay bar, The vodka & coke was rammy, I started drinking it was like paint stripper, it took all the saliva from my mouth!! Very Cheap vodka! Erghhhhhh..

I sold Keiths Transformers Soundwave Figure for wait for it...... £118!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Sooooooo Chuffed!!!!!!!!!

Anyway off to watch the end of LA Ink..
Will be on tomorrow!! xx

SO CHUFFED I GOT BIGGEST LOSER.. :D

Well done Kel!!!!!!

xxx

Hi guys!

Sorry not been on since Thurs. Operation went really well but been feeling very sick and dizzy since so couldn't look at a computer until today.

Diet is out of the window as have to eat little and often. cd shakes etc are too heavy for my stomach at the moment. Trying to remain healthy and hopefully start back on them soon. My councellor is away for 3 weeks so no weigh ins anyway - which is a good thing.

Here's for the quiz then -

1. FULL NAME
Jayne Suter

2. AGE

3. JOB
Bank clerk HSBC

4. MARITAL STATUS
Married to Matt

5. HOW DID YOU MEET
On Internet - talked for 3 months then met up started dating and got married 3 yrs later

6. DO YOU HAVE BROTHERS/SISTERS
2 brothers Mark 48 and Nick 45

7. FAVE BAND/SINGER
Don't have one

8. FAVE CHICK FLICK
My best friends wedding

10. FAVE FILMS
Ps I love you, all Harry POtters. Most rom com

11. FAVE ALCOHOLIC DRINK
Red wine

12. DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA
Claustrophobia

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
JOes

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Don't know

15. IDEAL JOB
Anything with children

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Wish I was more confident

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
No one ( not really lost anyone close)

18. FAVE MAKE-UP ITEMS
Bronzing Powder, Mascara, Lipgloss & Lipliner

19. FAVE WEBSITES
Facebook, Minimins, E-bay

20. GOT ANY TATTOO'S/PIERCINGS
No
21. HOW MUCH WATER DO YOU DRINK DAILY
2-3Litres

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
shimerry silver

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
New Born Babies, Fresh Bread, Starbucks coffee

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE
My best friend Louise

25. LAST FILM YOU WATCHED
The Hanoverg

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH
None

27. HAIR COLOR?
Very Dark Brown

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown

29. YOUR BEST FEATURE
Eyes, Teeth & Smile (So I have been told)

30 FAVOURITE FOOD
Chocolate

31. FOOD YOU COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT
Fruit, meat & Chocolate

32. IDEAL DRESS SIZE
12/14

34. FAVE DAY OF THE WEEK
Saturday

35. FAVE CLOTHES STORE
Next/ Monsoon

36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Jam rolly polly and custard

37. HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM TARGET
Hit 1st goal, 2nd goal = 6lb

38. FAVE ITEM OF JEWELLRY?
My Engagement Ring and Hannah's fingerprint bracelet

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Baby in mirror

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't use one with my Laptop

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Celeb materchef recorded

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Babies Giggling and Happy Hannah noises

43. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU GET ON A NIGHT
at least 8hrs if i can

44. FAVE HOLIDAY DESTINATION
Florida

45. HAVE ANY OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
no
46. DO YOU SELL ANYTHING ON E-BAY
Yes allsorts,
47. ARE YOU GOING/OR BEEN ON HOLIDAY THIS YEAR
been to New quay
48. DO YOU HAVE A MOTTO
no

49. DESCRIBE THE PREVIOUS PERSON TO POST IN 3 WORDS
sorry not read all yet as not been on for days
50. WHAT TIME DO YOU NORMALLY GO TO BED
Earliest 10pm - Latest 12pm

Hello everybody. I am back!

I had heard there was a heatwave going on back here but its done nothing but bloody rain!! :cry: :cry:

I weighed myself yeasterday, been putting it off as dreading the results having been off diet for 3 weeks. Anyway. I am 161lb so have put on 4 lb :cry: :cry:

I was expecting worse though, so I am not too upset. Will get back on track and get rid of the last 11 pounds soon!

I had a fab time in Australia. The place is so beautiful, and so huge! The wedding was really lovely. My cousins new wife was so happy and excited when she stood at the alter she was literally bouncing in her shoes!! Cute!

I am off to update my profile and will chat later

Bye
K

Just checked my previous wt and only put on 2 lb...Yay!!

Hi guys!

Sorry not been on since Thurs. Operation went really well but been feeling very sick and dizzy since so couldn't look at a computer until today.

Diet is out of the window as have to eat little and often. cd shakes etc are too heavy for my stomach at the moment. Trying to remain healthy and hopefully start back on them soon. My councellor is away for 3 weeks so no weigh ins anyway - which is a good thing.

Really Glad your ok, Just take it easy hun & make sure your 100% before your back on CD, Your health is more important..

Big Hugs.. xx

Hello everybody. I am back!

I had heard there was a heatwave going on back here but its done nothing but bloody rain!! :cry: :cry:

I weighed myself yeasterday, been putting it off as dreading the results having been off diet for 3 weeks. Anyway. I am 161lb so have put on 4 lb :cry: :cry:

I was expecting worse though, so I am not too upset. Will get back on track and get rid of the last 11 pounds soon!

I had a fab time in Australia. The place is so beautiful, and so huge! The wedding was really lovely. My cousins new wife was so happy and excited when she stood at the alter she was literally bouncing in her shoes!! Cute!

I am off to update my profile and will chat later

Bye
K

WELCOME BACK!!

Sounds like you had a Fab time & well done on only +2lb, Thats fab for post Holiday..

We have had a few Fab days of Sun but the rain just keeps coming back.. :rolleyes:

x

Hiya All,

Well been quite busy over the past couple of days, No sooner I have got in from work, Quick 5 mins on-line then back out..

Anyway been ok on CD but been having at least 5 fruit a day, Cant believe how much I missed that, I am not in no big hurry to lose the last stone as its only for my holidays I wanna lose it really & if we go that will be October, So I will stick to my packs still as I still have loads left, bb is end of Sept. :)

Well there is Jack Pap on the TV tonight so will prob be on here most the night!! Have a proper catch up then..

Could anyone sleep last night? I think I saw every bloody hour, It was far too warm.. :(

Could anyone sleep last night? I think I saw every bloody hour, It was far too warm.. :(

Too rught it was warm. I was on my own in the bed to as John away, took me ages to get to sleep!

First day back at work today and despite being busy the day seemed to really drag...ho hum!

I am in the process of re-sanding my hall floor as looking a bit worn and the varnish had worn off in places. As only me here it is much easier to do it as only I have to avoid the wet patches of varnish... lol!

I also have blobs of colour all over the bathroom walls, do you think it wold be too OTT to paint the walls gold?? I love the colour but.. well.. it MIGHT be a bit too much. Theres not that much wall though as most of it is tiled.. HHmmm

see you later guys

K xx

FFS, This is beyond a Joke, 4.26am & I am still up, cant sleep, Guts rumbling, Getting a Headache,
Moan Over gonna try & get some kip..

WHY CANT I SLEEP!!!

ARRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Morning all. Where are you??

I am off to work today.. again. See you laters

K

Hi all

I'm still stuck in the house bored stiff and feeling a bit shitty ( much better than I was tho)

I've been to Starbucks with Matt for a quick coffee and that nearly killed me so got to get used to taking it easy for a while I guess.

Hannah been in my mum's all week but came home yesterday for afternoon and slept here last night. Really cheered me up to see her - bless. she was sooo cute kept wanting to see my dressings and asking if I was better now.

She's back in mum's today as I can't lift her or anything :eek:(. Staying there til tomorrow eve and that's when the fun really starts. My mum in law is then coming to stay for the week. She's lovely bless her but my house will be in total chaos and she will want me to explain every little detail about what to do with Hannah. Gonna need LOTS of patience!!

Can't stay on here too long as it still makes me feel whooosey. Catch you guys later on xxx

Off to work again!

At least the sun is shining today. The concrete under my new patio might dry out at last!!

Laters
K

hey everyone! just about recovered from my bro's wedding, though still feeling rough, really achey joints and a bit of a fever with my usual bloody headache! the pics are all on bookfaceif anyone fancies a ganders!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?id=1680199289&aid=7898

and

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=108992&id=506555886

If it won't let you see them just add me [email protected] or Dominique Buckley.... not sure what my privacy settings are! here's a family pic then I'm going to go dose myself up with some more paracetamol and my naughty OJ.... need some Vit C desperately!

My Mum and Dad, Michael and Steph, Darren and me

Hope everyone's feeling better than me right now! If I start oinking I'll let you know lol

xxxx

Back