★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

what beautiful pics dominique. And you look fabulous!
Looks like you feel great too. Congrats to you all!

Work again today, see you laters

K

urgh! Back to work! god this is rubbish! and I've gone from having really sore hips all weekend and being unable to go out to waking up with the tightest chest I've had since my last asthma attack when I was about 14..... woe me and my woes lol really feeling sorry for myself this morning if it wasn't already obvious lol xxx

hey everyone! just about recovered from my bro's wedding, though still feeling rough, really achey joints and a bit of a fever with my usual bloody headache! the pics are all on bookfaceif anyone fancies a ganders!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?id=1680199289&aid=7898

and

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=108992&id=506555886

If it won't let you see them just add me Expose Email or Dominique Buckley.... not sure what my privacy settings are! here's a family pic then I'm going to go dose myself up with some more paracetamol and my naughty OJ.... need some Vit C desperately!

My Mum and Dad, Michael and Steph, Darren and me

Hope everyone's feeling better than me right now! If I start oinking I'll let you know lol

xxxx

WOW, You look Gorgeous Hun!! :D

Hiya.... ;)

Well Firstly I'm very surprised at the lack of posting going on!!??!!?? :confused:

Happychick - How ya feeling hun??
Dom - I have added ya on FB!

Anyway I stayed the same last week, No surprises as totm is back with a vengance this month! :mad:
I just wanna eat everything in sight at the moment, Just eating loads of fruit..

Me & Keith havent been well over the weekend, think we had a bug, Keith was on the verge of tears with his guts early Sat morning, Never seen him like that before! :(

He bought me a gorgeous Animal Print River Island bag on Friday for hitting 4st target! :D
I also bought myself 3 pairs of gladiator shoes, 3 tops & some bright pink pumps. Go Me... :rolleyes:

Anyway I will chat more tomorrow if I get chance to pop on if not will be Wed! Starting to get a headache which I know is gonna shift to a migraine shortly!! I HATE TOTM!!!!!!!! :mad:

Night..... xx

thanks kel! well i'm definitely poorly sick, began to get even more achey yday and my eyes started burning (wierd!) so filled in that online questionnaire an according to that i have amild form of the pig cold. so had to slip my mum some money and id through the kitchen window so she can go to the chemist for me... feel like a leper lol cant risk my mum catching it tho, her liver is rubbish, she goes for a biopsy tomorrow and apparently liver and kidney patients are in the high risk band so don't want her catching it!

so it's just me and the moo curled up on the sofa. not that she's even looked at me this morning, all she's done is sleep! lazy little moo! took her to the vets last night for her perscription check up and when I mentioned her stinky breath they've given us some mouthwash to put in her water lol she doesn't seem to mind it though, was lapping away last night like it was robinsons summer fruits cordial - her fave, she only gets it on special occasions or if she's poorly sick as it's like a kick up the backside for her.

anyhow, think i've chatted enough rubbish for a while.... can you tell i'm bored already?! lol have a good day everyone! xxx

Oh Dom..thats the sweetest thing I've heard, cordial for the cat!!

Hope you feel better soon. Loads of peeps my way seem to have it too so trying to avoid them! But being a nurse I am bound to be in touch with it somewhere along the line!. Had crap days at work over the weekend. We had to do a full resussitation on a guest at the park on Sunday when he had a cardiac arrest. Was horrid and went on for ages. Good news is though, we got him back and helicoptered him off to Salisbury hosp and it looks like he is going to make a full recovery. So hey, I saved a life!

Weigh in yesterday and I lost a pound. know its not much but its TOTM and I have been naughty. Its being at home on my own. I can't resist a glass of wine in the evenings and feeling very sweet toothed with TOTM. So 1 pound is better than none!

Going to do creative memories tonight with a bunch of girlfriends so that should be fun, and Tracey and I are going to Ikea tomorrow night. More fun

Enjoy your days all

Kari

lol my moo is a greyhound, does like cats tho, mostly to chase tho lol x

Oh Dom..thats the sweetest thing I've heard, cordial for the cat!!

Hope you feel better soon. Loads of peeps my way seem to have it too so trying to avoid them! But being a nurse I am bound to be in touch with it somewhere along the line!. Had crap days at work over the weekend. We had to do a full resussitation on a guest at the park on Sunday when he had a cardiac arrest. Was horrid and went on for ages. Good news is though, we got him back and helicoptered him off to Salisbury hosp and it looks like he is going to make a full recovery. So hey, I saved a life!

Weigh in yesterday and I lost a pound. know its not much but its TOTM and I have been naughty. Its being at home on my own. I can't resist a glass of wine in the evenings and feeling very sweet toothed with TOTM. So 1 pound is better than none!

Going to do creative memories tonight with a bunch of girlfriends so that should be fun, and Tracey and I are going to Ikea tomorrow night. More fun

Enjoy your days all

Kari

I have such a sweet tooth at totm, its shocking!!
Have been a bit naughty this week! :rolleyes:

x

Whats creative memories? i feel like I used to when i was ickle and i heard a word that i didnt understand but knew I shouldn't use... the curiosity kills me! lol

I've been craving strawberries this week, i could eat them by the truckload!

My poor little moo has injured herself :( she was chasing the neighbours cat from the top of our garden to the bottom and as she reached the gate she put her front legs out and tried to skid under the gate... she's skinned all her pads :( she looks a right numpty - both her legs are bandaged up to the knees lol looks better than yday when she did it as I stuck her back together with a load of finding nemo plasters until Daz came home to help me put her in the bath with a load of antiseptic wash stuff... she hates having a bath but getting her to stand still for ten mins while it soaks is beyond me at the mo. my hips have gone all stiff again so I'm back to hobbbling about like an oap :(

so bored too! actually debating washing up... tho i'll get shouted ay when daz is back cos the hard floor makes my hips worse lol

so excited for him today, he plays for the RAF Marham Lacrosse team and they have got one of the England team players training them tonight in prep for their first league match in a few weeks... they are the first (not sure if its Armed Forces or RAF) team to be accepted into a civvie league! How fab is that!

anyhow, yet again chatted ***** for long enough... on a last note tho, quite proud that despite being poorly sick and bored the only cheating I've done is two hot chocolates and I'm drinking Ribena instead of water - my mum insisted as she always has when I'm ill, ribena is a cure all lol

xxxx

Whats creative memories? i feel like I used to when i was ickle and i heard a word that i didnt understand but knew I shouldn't use... the curiosity kills me! lol

Creative memories is a scarapbooking company. Its really an excuse for us girls to get together with no men and no kids and gossip, drink and laugh. Had a great time and I managed to complete 3 pages in between the laughing!!

I cleaned my 18 year olds room yesterday. Mu God what a freaking mess!! I now have to go to the dump with the 2 black bags and several carrier bags of rubbish I found. At least its habitable no. I have 2 old friends coming to stay for the weekend, so had no choice but to tackle it. would not have done it from choice!

Tracey isn't well so didn't manage ikea last night, going tonight instead.

Kel, I have no idea what it is with TOTM and sweet tooth syndrome, but its bloody annoying!!

that sounds really fun! I'm terrible for saving things, I've got about 5 memory boxes stuffed with things like cinema tickets, train tickets even sweet wrappers as well as the usual photos lol xxx

that sounds really fun! I'm terrible for saving things, I've got about 5 memory boxes stuffed with things like cinema tickets, train tickets even sweet wrappers as well as the usual photos lol xxx

Awww Thats so sweet!! ;)

Hiya Girls,

Well I had allsorts to do today wanted to sort my room out & get loads of my clothes on E-bay etc.

But I have done BOT all!!

I feel like pure poo poo... :jelous:
Got a Headache & my stomach is like a washing machine, I have never been off the loo all day, I darent even pump! :eek:
I have just laid on my bed all day...

Really need to get my arse into gear as I had allsorts to do tomorrow, got big Avon order here, Need to go to the doctors, bla bla bla..
But ya know when you just cant be bothered to do naff all, I feel like I have NO energy.. Doesnt help with totm, I just wanna stay in bed & eat chocolate all day!! :cry:
Anyway moan over.................................. xxx

Dom - That pic on ya profile I thought you looked like my next door neighbour but seeing more pics on FB you look nothing alike, lol
You are so pretty hun.. That photo doesnt show you off!! :rolleyes:

Where is EVERYONE ELSE in the team???????

xx

I cleaned my 18 year olds room yesterday. Mu God what a freaking mess!! I now have to go to the dump with the 2 black bags and several carrier bags of rubbish I found. At least its habitable no. I have 2 old friends coming to stay for the weekend, so had no choice but to tackle it. would not have done it from choice!

Tracey isn't well so didn't manage ikea last night, going tonight instead.

Kel, I have no idea what it is with TOTM and sweet tooth syndrome, but its bloody annoying!!

Nothing to put on E-bay make some money?? x

lol thanks kel!

So pissed off, some supposed "friends" of daz's from work have been slagging us both off on facebook. made worse by the fact they are not only old enough to know better but attempted to use code... how see through is DH for Daren Hadland?!?! and dominatrix is just insulting, even more so cos they spelt it wrong.

I just don't get why people who I've never even met would be so cruel. Is it not bad enough that I get treated like poo by his family, I have to get it from his "mates" as well?!

Sorry girls, just feeling really sorry for myself now. had such a lovely evening too finalising details for the wedding. so peed off!!!!!!!

xxx

Nothing to put on E-bay make some money?? x

Jesus no...it really was pure crap. I am doing a car boot soon though. Have bags of stuff in the garage.

lol thanks kel!

So pissed off, some supposed "friends" of daz's from work have been slagging us both off on facebook. made worse by the fact they are not only old enough to know better but attempted to use code... how see through is DH for Daren Hadland?!?! and dominatrix is just insulting, even more so cos they spelt it wrong.

I just don't get why people who I've never even met would be so cruel. Is it not bad enough that I get treated like poo by his family, I have to get it from his "mates" as well?!

Sorry girls, just feeling really sorry for myself now. had such a lovely evening too finalising details for the wedding. so peed off!!!!!!!

xxx

OMG, how stupid are they. Does your blokey not get pissed off with that too? But ya know what, if they have nothing better to do than worry about your life and making you feel bad they must be sooo sad and have no life of their own at all!

BTW if you want to look me up on facebook I am under the very clever pseudonym... wait for it... Kari Wood... lol
:rolleyes:

Tracey says she will get back on soon. Had a poorly cold, not SF though!

I am off to the airport to get my friend. I am so excited about this weekend. I haven't seen one of these girls for 16 years. We used to be flat mates up in London when we were student nurses. Its going to be so funny reminiscing!

Laters
K

Hi girls

Sorry not been on for a while, really busy with work etc.... was away last week for a few days for james graduation, then back to sort out his new supported living placement and went down with a virus. Been really poorly with it...had high tempreture and swollen gland in my neck, but feeling much better. And on top of all that it is end of year for us and had to do a stock take yesterday which took absolutely ages. Anyway back in the land of the living now :D:D:D.

Starting back on CD SS+ as I weighed myself this morning and i'm 10 stone 9lbs :eek::eek::eek: and setting myself a new target of 9 stone 9lbs so going to get another stone off, so I am back as weighing member :D. Going to do SS+ for the first 7lbs then start moving up the plans again.

Once I am at target I've decided I'm going to book a consultation for my boob reduction and lift :D

Kari...hope you are having a fab weekend with the girls, see you soon x

Everyone have a lovely weekend x

Back