★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

I tried to find you kari but there's about a million kari woods lol

Is it just me trace or does havin a cold during "summer" seem worse than in the winter cos u just can't cool down?! I know lots of the girls at work are jealous of my supposedly "pert and firm" boobs but I swear, as soon as i hit 21 they started going south, by the time I've had kids they'll wrap around my back when I lie down let alone think my armpits are home! When I used to work up at the local private hospital there were lots of women who'd come in for that procedure trace and when they'd come back for check ups they felt like a million dollars! So good for you gal!

Decided I'm going to go and put an official complaint in to thos "boys" warrant officer on Monday, at the end of the day I work there and ave had to work hard to get respect from the lads in the area i work in, if any of the guys I work with read that it's just goin to undermine everything I worked for over the last 18 months which I won't stand for (girl power lol) Darren's all for kickin the poo out of them but he'll end up charged which means he'll have to do all sorts of stupid things as punishment and will prob be done for assault if not gbh lol don't really need that so tryin to convince him to speak to the warrant, explain whats happened and ask to be tasked away from them cos he can't trust himself. seems more sensible to me!

Hope ur all having a good weekend!

xxx

Hi guys,

Sorry I've not been on - I've had my Mum in law staying for a week and can still only go on the laptop if my hubby lifts it up for me (he then moans as no conversation for rest of night as I'm addicted. lol)

Just found a staple today that the nurse missed when she took the others out after my op. I'm not happy!! Got to go back to the Drs this morn.

Weigh in is creeping up on me - Thursday morn for the first time in 3 weeks. Not been 100% as virtually impossible for first few weeks anyway. Hopefully will have lost at least a few pounds tho as not eaten anything silly.

Hope all's good with the rest of you. Not been that busy on here tho - only had to catch up on a couple of pages.

Speak to you all Thurs xx

lol thanks kel!

So pissed off, some supposed "friends" of daz's from work have been slagging us both off on facebook. made worse by the fact they are not only old enough to know better but attempted to use code... how see through is DH for Daren Hadland?!?! and dominatrix is just insulting, even more so cos they spelt it wrong.

I just don't get why people who I've never even met would be so cruel. Is it not bad enough that I get treated like poo by his family, I have to get it from his "mates" as well?!

Sorry girls, just feeling really sorry for myself now. had such a lovely evening too finalising details for the wedding. so peed off!!!!!!!

xxx

What is wrong with some people!! :confused:

I hate people like that I think if you have something to say you should say it to my face..
Dont let them get ya down chick, they are not worth it.. Why are they being like that in the first place? x

Hi girls!!!!! I'm sooo sorry I've nit been on for a couple of weeks but my son broke my phone so I couldn't get on net until it got repaired!

I've had 3weeks from hell! It started with my birthday off of the diet followed by car accident family problems, swine flu, bank fraud and even more shi*! so the dietsgone out the window and in the last 3 weeks I've only lost 4lb!

But I'm back on it 100% now!

How's everone been? X

god kit! and I thought I was feeling stressed with the wedding and what not! Glad the weddings all I have to stress about now! hope all is getting sorted?x

Eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh Long time no speak, lol..
HOW THE DEVIL ARE WE??????????

Well all weekend never been on net as been too busy, All week this week I am on 8.30am till 6.30pm as I am working over so no sooner am I in the house, have a shower I am back out again! lol

Not Much been happening in the world of Kel, :rolleyes: Oh been Earning loads of cash on E-bay, Sold Keiths Optimus Prime for £80!! :D so all will go in the Florida fund although we really need to get that booked, not long till october..

Been ok on maintaining my weight although I have put a couple of lb on, mind you ALL & I MEAN ALL my work trousers are far too big now, some are brand new with tags, so I will be putting them on E-bay, I went to primark as I begrudge spending a fortune on work clothes when I wanna be a size smaller and got 2 pairs of work trousers in a 14 & a few tops in 12 & 14, I dont understand primark sizes, some are so small then some are big! WTF!! :eek: I tried on a white frilly mini rara on Sat that I lived in last yr at Florida (if u look thru my FB florida pics you will see) I loved it, but my god, it hung off me, I have took some pics, will post them when I get chance, I cant believe it, I thought I felt slim-ish last yr on holiday too.. lol
So getting it took in a few inches as I dont wanna lose it..

Got my new phone last saturday a White N97, Its FAB, FAB, FAB, Best phone ever, got a Fab deal too..

Got my mam's 50th birthday this Saturday coming up, then Keith's mams 60th next weekend then Keiths 37th birthday the week after so birthday cake every week for me!! Bummer!! lol.. :rolleyes:

Well better go and list more stuff on e-bay,
will be back on later. xx

Hi girls!!!!! I'm sooo sorry I've nit been on for a couple of weeks but my son broke my phone so I couldn't get on net until it got repaired!

I've had 3weeks from hell! It started with my birthday off of the diet followed by car accident family problems, swine flu, bank fraud and even more shi*! so the dietsgone out the window and in the last 3 weeks I've only lost 4lb!

But I'm back on it 100% now!

How's everone been? X

Bloody Hell Hun, What a Nightmare you've had, Dont stress bout the diet its the last thing thats on your mind right now & you have still lost weight which is Fab!!!!!!! :D:D:D

What is wrong with some people!! :confused:

I hate people like that I think if you have something to say you should say it to my face..
Dont let them get ya down chick, they are not worth it.. Why are they being like that in the first place? x

Don't have a clue personally as i've never met them however darren idiot cheif reckoned he brought it on himself when he came back from the gulf early last year when my depression kicked in and had to go back on meds etc. but as it was me that was being slagged off and humiliated not darren i'm guessing that's my punishment for having depression. ignorant gits! o and apparently bcos i called sqdn once to find out a confirmed date for his return from deployment so i wouldn't risk losing over £100 on a night away that we had booked that equates to me constantly calling and checking on him.... and i'm the one with mental issues?!?! not so sure about that! obviously breathed in too much jet fuel fumes over the years me thinks! xxxx

Yeah it's on it's way to being sorted! Just bloody stressful!!!

I am cooking veg soup and baking bread on my second say of 100% ss and it's torture!!!!

Dom they sound like total pricks!!! Some people are so sad! X

1. FULL NAME
Nikki laura humphries
2. AGE
3. JOB
SA
4. MARITAL STATUS
Engaged to Wayne
5. HOW DID YOU MEET
we met when I wad 13 bur he moved away and then moved back when I was 18 and was sat at my friends describing his ideal woman and in I walked matching his description! and the rest is history
6. DO YOU HAVE BROTHERS/SISTERS
3 sisters, kayleigh 23, leanne 19, caitlin 6
7. FAVE BAND/SINGER
The distillers
8. FAVE CHICK FLICK
SATC film
10. FAVE FILMS
kevin smith films, the hangover, stepbrothers
11. FAVE ALCOHOLIC DRINK
Baileys, jack daniels and coke, vodka redbull
12. DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA
the unknown
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Phish food, baileys, rum and raisin
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Teeth
15. IDEAL JOB
Tattooist
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm bossy and controllinng
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My friends who don't bother with me since I gad babies
18. FAVE MAKE-UP ITEMS
maybelline collossal mascara and 18hr lip colour in red passion, black glitter liquid eyeliner and black eyeliner and shadow double ended jobby from Avon
19. FAVE WEBSITES
Facebook, Minimins, Ebay
20. GOT ANY TATTOO'S/PIERCINGS
lots of tattoos, 2 lip percings, labret, Tongue, 4 ear, top of ear, middle of ear, nose, flesh tunnel 10mm.
21. HOW MUCH WATER DO YOU DRINK DAILY
3 Litres
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Black
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Bacon, tattooists, fish and chips
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE
My mum
25. LAST FILM YOU WATCHED
Dan in real life, the hangover
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Moto-x and bmx
27. HAIR COLOR?
Black
28. EYE COLOR?
Blue and yellow
29. YOUR BEST FEATURE
Eyes, Lips and neck
30 FAVOURITE FOOD
Steak prawns stilton chutneys pate
31. FOOD YOU COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT
Meat
32. IDEAL DRESS SIZE
10/12
34. FAVE DAY OF THE WEEK
Friday
35. FAVE CLOTHES STORE
h&m
36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Strawberry pavlova and lemon cheesecake
37. HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM TARGET
62lb
38. FAVE ITEM OF JEWELLRY?
An oversized blue cluster ring
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING
magazines and cook books
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't use one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Big brother
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My babies laughing
43. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU GET ON A NIGHT
About 7 hours
44. FAVE HOLIDAY DESTINATION
Paris
45. HAVE ANY OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
The birth of my lovely children. (ditto)
46. DO YOU SELL ANYTHING ON E-BAY
Sometimes
47. ARE YOU GOING/OR BEEN ON HOLIDAY THIS YEAR
Been to Weymouth
48. DO YOU HAVE A MOTTO
if you bungle raising your kids anything else you do well doesn't much matter
49. DESCRIBE THE PREVIOUS PERSON TO POST IN 3 WORDS
Dom.... Strong, bubbly, pretty
50. WHAT TIME DO YOU NORMALLY GO TO BED
about midnight!

Hi all I've reached target . Yay!!

I'm going to leave waterbabes I'm afraid. I've not been on much of late and that made me realise how much time I spend on here. Now that I've reached target aswell I feel it's time to makeway for a new comer.

Good luck all with your weight loss journeys. I'll pop on to have a nosey from time to time...

Well done!!!!

Good luck Hun xxx

Congratulations on hitting target!!!!!! You star!!!!!! xxxxxxx

And not forgetting everyone.....IT'S ONLY 25 DAYS UNTIL I WILL BE MRS HADLAND-BUCKLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xxxx

Oh my, I bet your getting butterflies! My mums wedding us next month! It's the 12th sept! I'm helping organise and I am in the process of making the seating plan! It look's very proffesional! Even if I do say so my self! I have to have my dress taken in on the 27th of aug so I'm wondering if I should get it taken in a bit too much coz I'll prob lose another 7lb between then and the wedding! What do u guys think? X

HiGirls,

Well done happychick77.......sorry you are leaving :sigh::sigh:

I would like to step aside from being team leader as I don't have very much time to get on here....who would like to be the new team leader???????? I will still be a member but feel I haven't got time as team leader.

Not had a great week this week diet wise but going to get back to it properly after te weekend....it is soooo much harder to do it a second time around but once I get rid of all the stress I have at the moment I will get back to it properly.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

xx

Where is everyone?

Hi all I've reached target . Yay!!

I'm going to leave waterbabes I'm afraid. I've not been on much of late and that made me realise how much time I spend on here. Now that I've reached target aswell I feel it's time to makeway for a new comer.

Good luck all with your weight loss journeys. I'll pop on to have a nosey from time to time...

WELL DONE CHICK....

You have done Fab!!! Keep in touch.. xx

And not forgetting everyone.....IT'S ONLY 25 DAYS UNTIL I WILL BE MRS HADLAND-BUCKLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xxxx

OMG, How exciting, Not long now chick!!!
Are you nervous at all? Is everything sorted??
x

Oh my, I bet your getting butterflies! My mums wedding us next month! It's the 12th sept! I'm helping organise and I am in the process of making the seating plan! It look's very proffesional! Even if I do say so my self! I have to have my dress taken in on the 27th of aug so I'm wondering if I should get it taken in a bit too much coz I'll prob lose another 7lb between then and the wedding! What do u guys think? X

Wow, Check you out Mrs Seat planner, hope everyone likes each other incase you put people together who dont!!
Well do you honestly think you will lose the weight then if so chick, go for it, then you know you will have to... Go for it babe, bet its bloody gorgeous.. :D

HiGirls,

Well done happychick77.......sorry you are leaving :sigh::sigh:

I would like to step aside from being team leader as I don't have very much time to get on here....who would like to be the new team leader???????? I will still be a member but feel I haven't got time as team leader.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

xx

I would but Like I said in a previous post alot of people are far too busy to pop on here everyday, dont you think this thread is not as busy anymore? I cant ever get on a weekend so we will see if anyone wants to take over, we need more team members too!!

Where is everyone?

Cooooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!! lol

Kitt what tattoos have ya got?? I want a couple more.. xx

Hiya Girls,

Well mams 50th didnt go as planned, didnt end up having a party as mam & dad are arguing! :cry:
So there is only Our Davo speaking to me mam in the house now, You can imagine the atmosphere here, It really saddens me!! They are off for 2 weeks now, supposed to be going away somewhere, cant see that happening unless they sort themselves out, They are both so stubborn though, well look at me & me mam not spoke properly for 2.5yrs!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Anyway got a fab characiture painted of the 4 of us, dont think it was appreciated! GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feeling really down at the mo as far as family life is going, just seems I cant do right for wrong with me mam no matter how hard I try! :cry:

Anyway hopefully be on tomorrow girls..
hugs.. xx

Back