★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

It is dead on here!!!
I have a vampire scull with fangs and bat wings on my neck, a tribal 69 ( I'm cancerian) on my wrist a black rose and flames on my forearm, my babies names on my wrist, a tribal pattern and rose on my leg and a solid black hibiscus flower on my foot. I can't wait to get more! I'm addicted I think!!!

Well I had 2 shakes and a sausage today! I'm sooo weak! But I'm going to be 100% tomorrow! I will really try! X

Hi girls, sorry not been on over the weekend, mad busy!!!! then got another bloody migraine :(

I can't wait! Been listening to our music on my ipod all morning and randomly bursting into tears and/or grins!!!!

will be back on later tonight if I can for full random dom rambles/chit chat!!!!!

xxxx

Morning, just thought I would pop on and say hello!

I'm worrying that that sausage may have taken me out of ketosis yesterday coz I'm bloody starvin.

Is kari still on the team?

Is it just me, tracey, Dom and kel now? I'm losing track, lol!

Well I have my weigh in again tommorow and I'm hoping for 3 lb this week!!

Xxxx

oh I forgot to ask, I'm trying to get some personal injury comp from sainsburys cos a delivery van drove into the back of the car and wrote it off, gave me whiplash, headaches, ringing ears, bruises, pains etc just wondering if anyone else has had to do this and is it alot of hassle and how much comp do u get? Cheers x

Hi girls, I had my weigh in today!!! I'm now 7lbs lighter!!!! Yayyyy!!! :)

where is everyone???? Xxx

..........Tumbleweed............

Morning, just thought I would pop on and say hello!

I'm worrying that that sausage may have taken me out of ketosis yesterday coz I'm bloody starvin.

Is kari still on the team?

Is it just me, tracey, Dom and kel now? I'm losing track, lol!

Well I have my weigh in again tommorow and I'm hoping for 3 lb this week!!

Xxxx

oh I forgot to ask, I'm trying to get some personal injury comp from sainsburys cos a delivery van drove into the back of the car and wrote it off, gave me whiplash, headaches, ringing ears, bruises, pains etc just wondering if anyone else has had to do this and is it alot of hassle and how much comp do u get? Cheers x

Hiya Hun,

Bloody Hell, You have got loads of tatts, Got any pics?? I love being nosey with other peoples tatts. lol..

Its getting beyond a joke on here mind, we defo need to sort out who is on the team for def, Think we need some newbies asap as this thread is dying, I know I cant get on as much as I would like,
Could I get minimins on my phone?!?!? lol..

I have been involed in a car accident but it was actually on the road where mine happened, Mine took 3yrs to settle as I was still having physio & treatment etc, I still take medication for my back/neck which although it has got better over time it will never fully heal, I also cant go back into hairdressing full time coz of it!! :cry:

I would advise you to get a claim in asap, Yours will get sorted quite quickly if you have the right solicitor behind you.. With it being a supermarket think they may offer you something quite quickly to get it settled.. xx

Hi girls, sorry not been on over the weekend, mad busy!!!! then got another bloody migraine :(

I can't wait! Been listening to our music on my ipod all morning and randomly bursting into tears and/or grins!!!!

will be back on later tonight if I can for full random dom rambles/chit chat!!!!!

xxxx

Babe there is NOTHING worse than a migraine, I know what you are feeling, I normally get a minger of a headache on a monday, I didnt this week, whoo hoo..
You take care hun hope ya feeling better.. xx

Well things are still the same at home, even talking bout it at work gets me upset, started crying at work, had to rush to the loo for a good cry, the new boss (2yrs older than me) came over later on asked me if I was ok as he saw me crying & if I ever want to chat his door is always open, aww how nice is that.

Going to the pictures tonight to watch the proposal with my best mate and her 'friend', lol..

Well girls, I do need a kick up the ring, because I have put a few pound on & need to get back into a routine.. :rolleyes: Been lazy with food thats why..

Got keiths mams 60th this weekend - meal...
Keiths birthday next weekend - meal & nights out!!
So what do I do cd & have 1 day off????????

I have loads of tetras left some run out sept 20th then I have loads left for oct 7th, yippee, they will be fab for just before holiday..

Well better go and sort meself out, at work later.

Oh is anyone elses FB not working, I wanted to sort me farm out!! pmsl.........

xx

Yeah we need more members for sure!
I don't know how to add pics coz I use my phone to go on minimins.
Blimey! Did u get comp for that? I've put a claim in with injurylawyers4u.
Hope things sort their self out a home kel! You boss sounds lovely! Maybe he has a bit of a crush on you!
I reckon you'll be fine on your nights out, just be extra good on your cd days!

Well I've just bought ethan a suit for my mums wedding! I can't wait to tryit on him hes gona look sooo cute!

I'm in a right pickle about my hair! I want something quite fancy for the wedding and I want it up, but my mum doesn't want any hair dressers around on the day of the wedding, which is ok for her coz she's got short hair, and is having a bun! But I have longhair and want something curled and up! I think I might have to buy a hairpiece and just clip that on over by real hair!?!?
Any ideas???

Yeah we need more members for sure!
I don't know how to add pics coz I use my phone to go on minimins.
Blimey! Did u get comp for that? I've put a claim in with injurylawyers4u.
Hope things sort their self out a home kel! You boss sounds lovely! Maybe he has a bit of a crush on you!
I reckon you'll be fine on your nights out, just be extra good on your cd days!

Well I've just bought ethan a suit for my mums wedding! I can't wait to tryit on him hes gona look sooo cute!

I'm in a right pickle about my hair! I want something quite fancy for the wedding and I want it up, but my mum doesn't want any hair dressers around on the day of the wedding, which is ok for her coz she's got short hair, and is having a bun! But I have longhair and want something curled and up! I think I might have to buy a hairpiece and just clip that on over by real hair!?!?
Any ideas???

Oh so you go on minimins on ya phone, think I might start doing that..;)

Kitt you on FB??

To be honest I had a sh;t Solicitor, my car insurance company when I phoned them asked if I was injured I said yes & they just put me in touch with the people they use but I had never been in an accident before so didnt know the crack, I so wish I went with someone in the north east, the amount of times I cried on the phone to her, she didnt have a clue what I went through, she didnt do much work on my behalf at all, I was quite p;ssed off and stressed out with her most of the time, I mean that accident ruined my hairdressing career & also I am left with a bulging disk in my neck that still gives me jip depending on what I have been doing on a daily basis depends on my pain. Mind you losing the 4st has helped.. :rolleyes:
Just so you can visualise how fast & hard she smashed into me ~~
I was stationary at traffic lights, she came through the traffic lights previously at about 50mph maybe more, when she crashed into me I went from sitting in the car to laying down as my car seat frame just snapped with the force, my ash tray had loose coins in, that opened the coins flew all over, my stomach turns just thinking about it & I am so over cautious of people on the road more now.

I did have the option to go to court & fight it out, I probably would of got more money if I did but I couldnt be doing with the stress of it all as reliving the crash gets me upset & I didnt wanna start crying in court!!:rolleyes:

In the end I settled at £15,000 as I really wanted it all to be over with, I was just sick of it all..
So stressful..

TBH though as long as you need physio for whiplash etc they will not settle so make sure you feel 100% before you settle.
Have you had a scan & an xray hun as they just said I had whiplash until I had a mri scan then they found the bulging disc, I had physio, acupuncture, then the pain was so bad still I had to have steroid injections in my neck & back, it was horrendous..

God I cant half talk when I get started, pmsl.... :(

For the wedding why not get it all curled, it will look gorgeous, if you went to a hairdresser it wouldnt take them long and it will last all day!! :D

Yeah I'm on facebook! Nikki humphries!

I hav had an xray but dint yet know the results! My seat frame snapped to! I'm going to try and get something but I don't expect alot! I'm definately nit going to give up if I still feel bad!

Yeah I'm on facebook! Nikki humphries!

I hav had an xray but dint yet know the results! My seat frame snapped to! I'm going to try and get something but I don't expect alot! I'm definately nit going to give up if I still feel bad!

Bloody hell was he going at speed to snap your seat?
Just tried looking for ya there is quite a few but not sure what ya look like!! Look for me as mine has me pic on! Kelly Hunter..
Have ya got ya tattoo pics on there. x

Erm? No I don't think I've got tattoo pictures. I've got pics of me which may show some of my tattoos!

Yeah he drove into us at about 30mph, and it was a van aswell!
I'll have a look 4 u!!

H ok there is loads of Kelly hunters on there!!

I'm nikki laura humphries! My pic is of me in a car looking over my shoulder wearing a checked shirt! X

hi girls!!! hope all is well???

Been wedding shopping yet again lol got the flowers sorted, the favours, cameras and bubbles for the tables and some scatter crystals for the table tops.... wait til you hear what i'm having as centrepieces.........

chupa chup lollipop trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol got multicoloured gerberas (?) for table flowers so it's going to be one big colour fest! yay!

xxx

Awww, Dom that sound awesome!!! I love gerberas! Youvenot got long now!! X

I am doing a car boot tomorrow so I won't be on early, so if we do still do the weighins, put me at 4lb. X

I'm getting annoyed withmy weight, yday I weighed in at 16st8, today 17 flat! which means I would have to say no loss.... again!!!!!!! getting really pi***d off!!!! x

I did a car boot sale today and I'm sooo burnt!!! I've caught the sun all over me! I made £115 though which makes up for it!

I'm sorry to hear about your no loss, but it'll fall off soon! X

so did we ever decide who was on the group? Coz I'm guessing its just us 4!?! In which case shouldn't we have some new members? And who's the team leader? X

Hiya.

Well I tried to go on Minimins this morning on me new phone, I wrote loads then pressed the wrong button, I was soooo narked off..

Well can you believe the weekend is over, :(
We went for a gorgeous meal Last night, So back to the diet tomorrow as I feel so fat today, dreading them scales tomorrow!! Going out for a meal on Thurs for our 4th anniversary then a meal on Sat for Keiths b/day!!

hi girls!!! hope all is well???

Been wedding shopping yet again lol got the flowers sorted, the favours, cameras and bubbles for the tables and some scatter crystals for the table tops.... wait til you hear what i'm having as centrepieces.........

chupa chup lollipop trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol got multicoloured gerberas (?) for table flowers so it's going to be one big colour fest! yay!

xxx

Wow I love that idea, I love Chuba lollies they are gorgeous..

PM your address so I can send you a wedding card hun.. x

I'm getting annoyed withmy weight, yday I weighed in at 16st8, today 17 flat! which means I would have to say no loss.... again!!!!!!! getting really pi***d off!!!! x

Hey dont get down, it will soon come off chick.. Tomorrow is another day, lets just start again.. Have ya been good??

I did a car boot sale today and I'm sooo burnt!!! I've caught the sun all over me! I made £115 though which makes up for it!

I'm sorry to hear about your no loss, but it'll fall off soon! X

so did we ever decide who was on the group? Coz I'm guessing its just us 4!?! In which case shouldn't we have some new members? And who's the team leader? X

Yippee I found ya on FB, Its nice to put a name to a face, lol.. :)
Well done on ya car booty, thats fab! It must of been red hot, make sure you get some cream on, you will be boiling in bed tonight chick, Ouch!!

Yeah I agree we need to get some new members & sort out who is still on the team, aint seen kari on here for a while too..

xx

How many members are allowed?

I wore a partially backless top yesterday so I got burnt on my back! Ouch! I put some aftersun on, but it didn't make alot of difference.

Well I am really terrible! I felt so crappy from all that heat yesterday I stuidly ate chinese last night! I'm so weak! I'm gonna do a ketostix and see if I knocked myself out of ketosis.

Wishme luck x

Back