★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

I'm not in ketosis now :(

Hey everyone, I'm so tired today :( managed to get 2 hours sleep b4 I had to get up to go and pick darren up from work at 2 then got back and couldn't get back to sleep so had just over 3 hours :( finding it really hard to not go and make myself some toast and a hot chocolate and get in bed even if it is only 8 o'clock lol just watching four weddings on living to cheer myself up lol they are all so *****y about each other! I'm never that bad when I go to someone elses wedding, think i'm too much my dad's daughter lol he's the same, each to their own and all that, so long as whoever's organised it is happy bla bla bla lol I can be a ***** sometimes but I wonder if I'm too much of a pleaser lol

Hows everyone doin? now I've had my moan/rant lol

Hows the sunburn? Aloe vera is brill for that, also try aqueous cream or lanacane, Lanacane is brill for burns and the aqueous cream will help with any cracking or peeling - got 3rd degree burns after going to clearwater bay in florida lol

Sounds like you've got a busy week Kel! Congrats on the 4 years! Few people seem to manage that these days! Thats another thing abt the RAF that annoys me, you can't have a house in quarters unless you're married so everyone just jumps into it to get a house, high divorce rate! And another thing lol once we're married I'll be classed as a "dependant" how much does that suck?!?!?!

xxxx

Hi girls I had my weigh in today! 2 lb! But I'm due on next week and I had that Chinese so i'm happy with that!
I'm getting on with my CDC really well! The first few weeks were a bit buisness like, just about the diet, but the past 2 weeks since going back after my break, we've chatted for ages aboit allsorts! Today I stayed for nearly 3 hours coz we were having a moan about men! She's lovely! Do u all get on with your cdcs?

Dom, I'm the same, I can't stand it when people are *****y for the sake of *****y. Especially about things as personal as weddings! I'm honest and a bit of a ***** if it's my business or if it's important to me but generally I'm nice too! I've been using after sun and it's nor as bad now, thanks for asking!

The RAF are a bit old fashioned aren't they! What about common law cohabiting? That's....... Nuptial discrimination!!! < I made that term up but I think it serves my point! What about if a pilot was gay? Would him and his partner get a house?

Anyway night girls, talk tomorrow!!!

Oh yes, homosexuals get houses without being married, they can't be seen to discriminate against homosexuals but they can against heterosexuals.... raf logic for you!

There was a story on GMTV this morning that just says it all - A lad who'd lost a leg and an arm in Afghan got 271,000 in compensation from the MOD but if he wasn't military and had been able to go to a civilian court he would have got millions... it's all about the penny saving! x

Hiya Girls,

Well I hope you are both feeling better, Kitt you will back in Ketosis before you know it,
Dom you deserve a moan.. I think we all feel better when we do..

Well I am meeting a tattooist tonight to chat about designs what I want, I am sooooo excited!!
Want some star design on my wrist and some stars on my foot..

I am slighty pissed off to as I ordered some perfume from fragranceX which havent turned up, that was 2 months ago, have e-mailed them loads, to which they reply I have to give them more time as it could be delayed, I sent another saying its obviously lost in transit I want a refund, now they are saying they cant put a claim in until 5 months has passed, They can kiss my ass!!
I have looked into it & they use fedx & ups they take up to a week to 2 to deliver, were they got 5 from I dont know, Do they think I was born yesterday!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anyway enough rant/moan, lol.. Copying of ya dom..

I think we need 6 active members otherwise we are allowed as many as we want who are at goal, We need to sort summit out, think there is only us 3 in the team that are active, where is everyone? :rolleyes:

Dom that's disgusting! I thought we were meant to be looking after our boys!?!? And girls!

Kelly ups are crap they lose everything!!!

I've been strawberry picking with ethan today, although strawberry are coming to an end now so we got alot of raspberrys so I'm going to get some splenda and make jam so I can enjoy my strawberrys, healthily, once I'm in maintenance!

Good luck tonight kel! X I'm so jealous

right so how do we go about advertising 4 new members? X

I'm off to cook some cabbage soup coz Wayne's on the cabbage soup diet! C u later x

I'd flip too if I was you kel! You expect to get what you pay for!

I'm always moaning, lol it's how I maintain my perma smile and giggle at work lol

the strawberry picking sounds very tempting.... think i'd end up eating more than i'd pick though lol

there's a thread that's for recruiting members, shall I have a look on there see if anyone wants to join us or do one of you two want to do it in case I pick a dud? I have that kind of luck lol

xxx

Go for it Dom! Get us some members! Tell em though, that they have to post every day! Then hopefully well avoid the "duds"!

Also, team leader wise who's going to do that? I think itshould be an existing member but I don't want to do it so do one of you guys?

X

Omg! I just added up my losses and realised I've hit my wedding target!!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have a go at recruiting but not sure if I can commit to being team leader just now, not until after the wedding anyhow!

xx

Wanna be Fit bloke would like to join your team

Hi Ladies

I have been reading the forum for a very long time but not really posted. (a man thing im sure).

However I have decided its time to become more envolved and take some support from you ladies and hope to offer some back.

I can view everyday and should be able to post to. Only thing i want to mention is that I am on Holiday next week but plan on sticking to my shakes. It just may be that I cant post quite so often as not as easy on a phone.

Let me know ladies. Also need some advice for the jazzy things in the signatures etc as i have only typed mine in. (boring).

Hope you ladies will let me join.

My pics are on my profile (not that is going to make a difference) but least you can see how i have done so far.

My original start weight was 20st 3lb, but as you can see have re-started.

Look forward to hearing from any of you.

Have a great day Waterbabes.

Stu

Hi Stu!

If you wanna be part of our gang you'll have to make yourself post else we'll bully you til you do lol nah only kidding!

At the mo the team as it stands is me (dom), Kel and Nikki. Have a nosey thruogh previous pages and you'll learn a bit about us... a fair few pages back are some quizzes sheets, read ours then fill one in of your own so that we can learn some vitals!

D

x

Hi stu!!! Welcome to the waterbabes!
I'm nikki! I'm 22 and have a couple of children, ethan and brodie! And I live in Somerset.
I started at 18.4 and wanna get to 11.3!

Nice to meet u!

Hi

Thanks for letting me be part of the team.

Quick info. As you know, Im stuart or stu dont mind, married to Nicky (also doing CD) and have two girls, Jade 9 and Morgan just 6.

My goal is to be able to walk into any shop i want and buy clothes that fit. Not the dreaded try it and it aint going anywhere near my waist or it looks like I had it sprayed on.

I had weigh in last night and sorry to say it was only 1lb off. However I am still pleased with that as its still in the right direction and I had had somewhat of a bad weekend so was pleased to have lost and not gained. I am now truly focussed and checked my keytosis and i am right up in the purple. So heres hoping for a good week ahead.

I am on holiday next week but will still be doing shakes. I will try and post on as much as possible.

Work for me is manic at the minute so I was trying to find 5 mins to get on here and reply.

Promise to post as much as I can

Hope your all having a good day and I will look back through the post to catch up with the team and find the quiz Dom mention.

Anyone want to know anything in particular (within reason) just ask.

Well, (Stu you won't know what I'm talking about here unless you've read about it in previous posts!) rememeber when all the sh*t kicked off over on daz's squadron and whe he spoke to his chief tech and he told daz he deserved the bullying and if he complained he'd be posted? well guess who's been promoted to flight sargent and moved to my hangar? Do you need 3 guesses???
So unimpressed, gonna have to tell my boss about it now just to play it safe in case he starts the rumour mill going, wasn't going to tell tim (boss) about it but think i'll have to now just to cover my back. Didn't want to tell him either cos it's so childish and because tims an ex squadron leader and destests bullying behaviour and childish nastiness so will get him riled (i rile him enough without help lol)

Saw ur facebook status kel and i'm glad you had a good night! I did think of you while i wathed my mentalist finale on my todd lol

Hope you all have a good weekend if I don't catch you all - got to make my table plan and place settings!

xxx

1. FULL NAME
Stuart Damian Kirby
2. AGE
3. JOB
Sales and Service Manager
4. MARITAL STATUS
Married to Nicky
5. HOW DID YOU MEET
Both worked at Natwest many moons ago, said to my mum Girl at work likes me but just going for a drink to be polite not getting involved with someone from work. Been married 11 years now (ha ha)
6. DO YOU HAVE BROTHERS/SISTERS
1 older sister Anna
7. FAVE BAND/SINGER
Im an all rounder from Martina McBride to Lady Ga Ga
8. FAVE CHICK FLICK
Not really appropriate for me. More of an Action/Scifi kinda guy
10. FAVE FILMS
Stargate, James Bonds (later ones), Twilight
11. FAVE ALCOHOLIC DRINK
Sorry ladies this may be boring but Im T-Total, if you really wanted me to have one JD and DCoke or Vodka Lime and Soda
12. DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA
Heights and and 8 legged freaks. Nothing needs more arms legs and eyes than I have.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Oh No. I dont do ice cream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I was going to be a typical bloke but actually Eyes.
15. IDEAL JOB
mmmm really not sure on that one.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
well that one is obvious or I would not be on CD
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
my wife and kids when I am away with work (i know soppy)
18. FAVE MAKE-UP ITEMS
never leave it on when you go to bed or you will wake up looking like alice cooper (how the hell should I know)
19. FAVE WEBSITES
Facebook, Minimins, Whatmobile (sorry mobile geek)
20. GOT ANY TATTOO'S/PIERCINGS
not sure I am allowed to mention on here. (only joking none sorry)
21. HOW MUCH WATER DO YOU DRINK DAILY
2-3 litres
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Fresh bread
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE
My newphew
25. LAST FILM YOU WATCHED
Harry Potter, Half Blood Prince
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Tennis (I dont do football)
27. HAIR COLOR?
Well would like to say dark brown with natural grey highlights (actually they aretaking over)
28. EYE COLOR?
Verk dark brown
29. YOUR BEST FEATURE
ha ha ha not saying what first popped into my head. My Eyes
30 FAVOURITE FOOD
Chilli, Tiger Prawns, Chicken
31. FOOD YOU COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT
Chicken
32. IDEAL DRESS SIZE
well I quite like to be a 10. No seriously I would like to get to 34in waist
34. FAVE DAY OF THE WEEK
Sunday (get to spend the whole day with my family)
35. FAVE CLOTHES STORE
Next when i can fit in there sizes
36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Egg Custard Tarts,
37. HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM TARGET
A very long way
38. FAVE ITEM OF JEWELLRY?
Solid silver bangle bough for me by my mum. has two balls on each end. (sure you know what i mean)
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING
Twilight
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't use one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Biggest Loser - Families (love it)
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Rain on the roof when you are going to sleep especially in a Caravan.
43. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU GET ON A NIGHT
7ish
44. FAVE HOLIDAY DESTINATION
Malta
45. HAVE ANY OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
I married her and then she gave me two beatiful princesses (obviously had something to do with that).
46. DO YOU SELL ANYTHING ON E-BAY
Sometimes.
47. ARE YOU GOING/OR BEEN ON HOLIDAY THIS YEAR
Off to new forest on Sunday
48. DO YOU HAVE A MOTTO
No ones has the right to make you upset, it only happens if you alow them to.
49. DESCRIBE THE PREVIOUS PERSON TO POST IN 3 WORDS
Dom, friendly, bubbly
50. WHAT TIME DO YOU NORMALLY GO TO BED
about 11pm

Hi girls, and boy! I'm having a bit af a naughty day! I've had ham chicken and a pear! I think it's because waynes camping and I'm lonely and bored!!! ( I don't know how you do it Dom!)
I've only had 1 pack so far and I think I'll leave the other two and just take a multivit coz I don't want to come out of ketosis! I'm sooo bored, i've been to the park with ethan and brodie, I've done all the housework and now I'm playing with ethan, but a 21 month old doesn't have alot to say lol!

Roll on tomorrow when waynes back!

How's everyones day been? X

Hiya Guys,

Quick post before bed, well just watching LA Ink at the mo..

Hows me diet Buddies doing??

Yeahhhh a New Member Welcome Stuart!! :welcome2:

It will be nice to have a man in our team, Just a quick bit of info incase you not seen our 'get to know ya quiz'
I'm Kel, 31, Engaged to Keith 37, Have no kids 'yet'..
I live in the North East, Been on CD on & off but decided to stop messing about & just get on with it... I am sure you will fit in just fine, Where ya going on Holiday? Wish I was going away!!:rolleyes:

Dom - Any nerves yet? Cant believe the crap you going thru thats the last thing you need at the moment.. :(

Kitt - You may have been naughty but its good food, at least its not chocolate etc.. :)

Well I am back on CD tomorrow, sick of going out for meals etc this week, so glad the birthdays are over, Phew!!

Working 8.30 - 6.30 all week so may not get on as much as I would like, will try and catch up on my phone although I still havent figured out how to write on forums, lol..

Oooohhhh I am getting my tattoos in 10 days, Arghhhhh so nervous but excited, getting some numb cream before like as dont see the point of being in pain, doing my wrist & my foot, on my wrist 5 stars 4 for each st lost & 1 star for keith until I have got to 10.5st then that star turns to another st lost, pmsl... :D

On my foot another star design with swirls wrapped around the points of the star with 13 small black, red & outline stars as 13 is my lucky number.. :D

Right catch ya later peeps..

Hugs.. xx

Tattoos sound good kel!!! I want some more now!

I've been ok today, had a maughty bit of roast beef but other than that, ok!
I've had plenty of water, and gone off milkshakes !! (I didn't realise until after I'd consumed them!)

been buying shoes for ethan today as his feet grow so fast! He's 22 months old and a size 8! My 7 year old sis is only an 11! His feet are massive! So I bought him some blue converse and some ltd edition batman converse! I can't wait for em to arrive so he can wear them with his skinny jeans, scull belt and shirt! Hell look so cute!!! (I dress him like a little emo!)

night people! X

Back