★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

kel you're tatoos sound amazingly cool! I still wish I could get over my fear of needles plus my fear that I'll have something done then not like it a week later lol I'm too flakey lol

I do struggle when he's not around, I went on autopilot one night last week and had a **** load of toast and a cup of hot chocolate in bed to make me sleep - wasn't thinkin about the diet was just thinkin about what would make me sleep lol naughty me!

well one more week at work then the chaos will start! I'm really struggling to concentrate, got such bad butterflies! Only nine days ladies and gentlemen until I'll be mrs hadland-buckley!!!!!

Kinda selfishly annoyed tho

(pressed a button lol)

Darren's great uncle ahs died, thats not wat i'm annoyed about tho, just that I know he'll want to go down south to the funeral which will mean seeing the out laws from hell - who have been using this death as an excuse to text him as tho nothing has happened!!!

Can't say this to everyone so using you guys to get this off my chest - the only deaths I care enough about to go down there would be his mum or dad and thats only so I can dance on their god damn graves the selfish ugly people that they are!!!

so ner lol god that feels better!

Catch you all later peeps!

mwah

xxx

Morning ladies

I'm in the new forest which is near the southcoast. So posting from my phone.

Hope you all have a brilliant day/week. I am still on track and don't plan on changing that.

This will give you a chuckle got a call last night forgot we had double locked the door and our house sitter couldn't get in so had to drive home again last night and then back again

never mind holiday now so time to relax with some sunshine and a nice cold glass of well Shake.

Bye for now.

Stu
x

Wow Dom! You really don't like them do you!

Hope u have a good hol stu, I know of someone else holidaying in the new forest at the moment! I didn't even know it existed!!!
How far was the drive?

I'm off to the dentists now, and then making cabbage soup for Wayne! Yum!
It's his first day at a new job today! They're going to think he's nuts, his packed lunch is a carrot, 1/2 a cucumber, roast beef and cabbage soup! (he's on the cab soup diet)

anyways, weigh in tomorrow, and still no totm so the weight hasn't gone down alot!!! :(

poor stu is going to have to endure all the menstrual talk! Lol

xxxx

to say I hate them would be inadequate! i've seen the effect their behaviour has on Darren as well as me - they are the reason my depression was triggered last year - and they refuse to accept any responsibility for anything they do or say

ggggrrrrr them lol

x

No worries ladies I can cope with the totm talk takes alot to shock or embarrass me.

Hope your all doing ok.

Sat in a pub garden now but drinking coffee whilst the others enjoy the beer wine etc.

Last edited:
Stu you must be very committed to not be drinking the beer!!

I had my weigh in at home coz I am not seeing CDC this week.

3lb off according to my scales!!! Not bad but not great. I did cheat a few times, and was out of ketosis so I guess it's not bad at all actually!

Well I'm of to make goody bags to entertain the kiddies durin the wedding speaches! Catcha later x

Well done Nikki 3lb off is great. It's 3lb closer to your goal and so going in the right direction.

I'm still on track but struggling with the water intake whilst away. Hope it pays off.

Hope you all a good day and stay on track.

Stu
x

Cor! My tooth is killing me today! I went to the dentist yesterday and they bloody cleaned them with that scrapey thing. As if that's not uncomfortable enough she cleaned under my filling!!!! Ouch! Now it's agony! :(

how r u all?

Stu I sometimes struggle with the water but I find it helps if u put it in pint glasses and gulp it, rather from sipping from bottles.

I tend to gulp too, it goes quicker lol

I was naughty today :( had a can of fanta to pick me up before I cried with tiredness and stress. Sure I'll get over it lol still at work tho more :(

xxx

Stu you must be very committed to not be drinking the beer!!

I had my weigh in at home coz I am not seeing CDC this week.

3lb off according to my scales!!! Not bad but not great. I did cheat a few times, and was out of ketosis so I guess it's not bad at all actually!

Thats Really good hun, Well Done!! :D

I'm still on track but struggling with the water intake whilst away. Hope it pays off.

Hope you all a good day and stay on track.

Stu
x

Hows Ya holiday going, You are doing fab being away and staying focused!! Huge golds star to you hun.. x

I tend to gulp too, it goes quicker lol

I was naughty today :( had a can of fanta to pick me up before I cried with tiredness and stress. Sure I'll get over it lol still at work tho more :(

xxx

Aww chick, Chin up.. God you are gonna have a bloody breakdown all the stress you are under!! How many days now??
xx

Well I am not feeling too well today peeps.
TOTM has appeared with a vengance, :cry:

I feel so lethargic & I could just eat chocolate, sweets and cakes, so I have been having lots of fruit as well as my packs while its the totm otherwise I will start eating crap & wont stop!!! :rolleyes:

I tried coming on here yesterday on me phone but said I needed more letters or summit! Didnt understand..

Anyway gonna have an early night and see if my belly is any better tomorrow..

Night gorgeous peeps... xxx

6 days now! I do feel immensely stressed, on top of the wedding, I'm trying to do 3 peoples jobs cos 2 are on leave, do the prep for the contract review next week, do resource and funding rqrmnt estimates as the MOD have changed their rqrmnt and plan a wedding..... my head is close to explosion! I've averaging nearly ten hours days not including the work I'm having to take home :( v unhappy bunny! Thinking about comin in on Tues morning with Darren (he has to present himself in his uniform to the station warrant) just so that i can have a go at my boss who'll be back from leave then... he always manages to time his leave just before a contract review or when the **** hits the fan and despite being the lowest paid member of the team I end up being te one to do all the work :( wouldn't mind so much if I was paid enough to justify the responsibility and stress! It would almost, ALMOST be worth it lol

well done stu for sticking with it! i'm thinking of taking nxt week off, way too much temptation I'll break then feel bad, least if I've planned it I haven't given in lol

xxx

Dom how you are coping I do not know, u need to take some calm tablets! Aww Hun all this going on before your wedding you don't need it.

Well Keith is just getting over man flu and I feel like poo tbh just can't be arsed to do anything,

Still can't go on here from my phone so using keiths I pod touch, I could get used to this, LOL

Enjoy your weekend everyone,
Big hugs

X

I think u should steal it kel! lol

well my life's just full of drama, the dog climbed a TEN FOOT fence on thursday to chase a cat and ran out into the road and gt hit by a car... miraculously she was completely unharmed unlike the car - she took out the wing mirror, properly smashed it up. I can't believe how ok she is though, she's a bit frightened by the road now though and really hates sudden loud noises as we found out earlier when darren sneezed, I've never seen anyone hit the floor so quick and her tail was so far between her legs it touched her stomach poor love, she's been so spoilt though, spent £30 on thursday on gourmet dog treats - duck fillet strips, sausages, pork rols, beef jerky, u name it she had it lol

really wish my life would reflect how I act, ie I go to work, do my job, come home and watch tv, quite why fate likes to make my life so eventful I dont know!

hope ur all ok!

hugs and kisses to u all! (I'm feeling very generous having finished the table plan and place settings and everything else lol)

xxx

Well ladies had a weigh in today as my CDC was eager to see how I had done on my holiday.

Well I am very happy as I have lost 6lb. I have also been to the Gym this morning and been swimming with the girls.

I hope you are all having a good bank holiday weekend and keeping on track. I am back from my holiday now so easier to access the site.

Let me know how you are doing girls.

Hi Guys,

Well hope you are all ok..

Dom Ooohhhh getting closer.. :)

What did ya all get up to on bank Hol then? I went out on the drink, felt bit tender this morning, got in about 2.30am, cant believe I used to do that every weekend, feel old when I go out now, lol..

Well tomorrow I am meeting with tattooist as I have changed my mind on my foot tattoo, think its a bit too busy what I wanted!! Just gonna have 5 stars that are joined together.

Well I am dreading the scales in the morning but I know I have put on I feel quite chubby at the moment, so glad totm is nearly over!!!!!!!!!

x

Well ladies had a weigh in today as my CDC was eager to see how I had done on my holiday.

Well I am very happy as I have lost 6lb. I have also been to the Gym this morning and been swimming with the girls.

I hope you are all having a good bank holiday weekend and keeping on track. I am back from my holiday now so easier to access the site.

Let me know how you are doing girls.

OH MY GOD, 6lb is Bloody Fab well done....
How much water do ya drink on a daily basis hun? xx

Morning,

Well I weighed in at 11.13lb this morning, Shocking really all that weight I lost I need to lose 7lb more now, plus another stone to get my 5st, I know the st is only an extra little goal for me but I need to get my head sorted now, Come on I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Hope u are all ok.... xx

OH MY GOD, 6lb is Bloody Fab well done....
How much water do ya drink on a daily basis hun? xx
Hi Hun

I generally try to make sure I have a min of 2 1/2 ltrs but whilst I was away I was lucky to be getting 1 to 1 1/2 ltrs to be be honest.

I was swimming every day with my girls but then I did not do any gym work which I would normally so maybe as I never pumped up the old muscles that could be why.

Very pleased never the less and thanks.

stu
x

Back