★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hi guys I've had the shittiest week! All of Wayne's parents' seperation is blowing up outof proportion and Wayne's fathers gone nuts! Following his mum around, standing outside her friends houses trying to listen to conversations through the windows, walking out infront of her bosses car and tapping on the window! Now he's trying to get my mum draggedin to itby telling my mums friends that she's been slagging them off! He's wierd!!! So I'm really stressed at the moment! The diets paid the price and i'm 2 PBS heavier than last week!

On the bright side I'm properly a 16 now, so I have to look forward to being a 10/12 and I am getting back on the wagon today!!!

X well done stu! X

Hi Hun

I generally try to make sure I have a min of 2 1/2 ltrs but whilst I was away I was lucky to be getting 1 to 1 1/2 ltrs to be be honest.

I was swimming every day with my girls but then I did not do any gym work which I would normally so maybe as I never pumped up the old muscles that could be why.

Very pleased never the less and thanks.

stu
x

Well I drink roughly 3-4l a day but I am never off the loo. I think its hard to keep up with the water when your away so u have done well. x

Hi guys I've had the shittiest week! All of Wayne's parents' seperation is blowing up outof proportion and Wayne's fathers gone nuts! Following his mum around, standing outside her friends houses trying to listen to conversations through the windows, walking out infront of her bosses car and tapping on the window! Now he's trying to get my mum draggedin to itby telling my mums friends that she's been slagging them off! He's wierd!!! So I'm really stressed at the moment! The diets paid the price and i'm 2 PBS heavier than last week!

On the bright side I'm properly a 16 now, so I have to look forward to being a 10/12 and I am getting back on the wagon today!!!

X well done stu! X

Aww Hun, what a nightmare, weird behaviour that mind isnt it!!

Keep ya chin up and you will get to goal in no time.. xx

Well I have my tattoos, I am over the moon with them, Pics on FB!! Please comment..

Had a argument with Keith over them but tough titty its my body, he is very anti-tattoo, cant stand them.. bla bla.
I sent him pics but he needs to see them in the flesh he said. So will prob get another lecture tomorrow saying I am stuck with it for the rest of my life, Bla Bla. Erm I know!! Duh...

Well off to bed I think didnt get a wink of sleep last night through excitement. lol.. Sad I know.

Nite..
xx

I shall have a gander at your tats on fb!

Am I right in thinking doms getting married tomorrow! Well today technically!

Hi Girls

I am struggling big time today. I have gone down the stair case twice now to the office restaurant.

I have so far managed to come back up with water and coffee.

Why oh why did I stay up so late for last few days. Its the tiredness that is making me want to eat.

I will resist. I can resist.

Hope you are all having a good day.

Dom noticed its your wedding today, well congratulations and I hope it all goes well.

Tatoo's, always thought about it but then realised it envovles a needle so dont think it would ever happen to me. I to am on facebook if you guys are interested but I dont use it loads.

Stu

I shall have a gander at your tats on fb!

Am I right in thinking doms getting married tomorrow! Well today technically!

Yeah, How Fab is that, A waterbabe Wedding, lol..

Hi Girls

I am struggling big time today. I have gone down the stair case twice now to the office restaurant.

I have so far managed to come back up with water and coffee.

Why oh why did I stay up so late for last few days. Its the tiredness that is making me want to eat.

I will resist. I can resist.

Hope you are all having a good day.

Dom noticed its your wedding today, well congratulations and I hope it all goes well.

Tatoo's, always thought about it but then realised it envovles a needle so dont think it would ever happen to me. I to am on facebook if you guys are interested but I dont use it loads.

Stu

Whats ya name on FB, will look for ya..

Well done for resisting, Thats me when I stay up late which is normal for me, I find I could really eat late on a night especially while watching DVDS.. lol

Stu, I have a phobia of needles, felt a bit sickly when he was doing my wrist, :jelous:

x

hey my waterbabes

How ya all doing?

Back on Cambridge as of today, so looking in on my old team and saying :D hello

xx

Hiya Darling, How ya doing?

Have ya kept the weight off then?

xx

Well cant believe how fast the weekend has gone!

Still havent booked a holiday which was on the list of 'to do' at the weekend!!

Well me & Keith had another argument over my wrist tattoo, I ended up slamming the phone down on him to which 20 mins later he was banging on the door, he had walked out of work as I ignored all his calls.. lol..
After seeing my tattoo he admitted 10 mins later that my picture doesnt do it any justice & he likes it, I felt a bit smug then.. :rolleyes:

Well I have ate the weekend, Need to get back into some kind of routine with my packs as its getting to be so easy to slip in and out of it, I will never reach my 2nd goal... Grrrrrr

Also...

HUGE CONGRATS TO DOM & DARREN ON GETTING WED, YOU LOOKED GORGEOUS BABE...

XX
:love047:
:love047:
:love047:​

Hi

FB - Stuart Kirby - Reading, would be a picture and of me and my wife nicky as the front piccie.

stu

PS weigh in tonight and not looking forward to it.

Hi everyone! HUGE apologies for how long it's taken me to post... still recovering!

Got your card yday kel, lol was very impressed with the illustrations all over the envelope and inside!!!!

Lots of pic on fb - Dominique Hadland-Buckley... ADD ME!!!!

Got to dash now as I got no work done yday as I just couldn't be bothered lol still had wedding sparkle fever and just wanted to go back and do it all again lol

love to all

xxx

PS only put ONE POUND on during a whole week of eating sh*t!!!! get me and my metabolism! I drank so much vino and champers I thought I'd put on a stone lol obviously balancing it with vodka and SL tonic worked lol

x

Hi guys! Congratulations Dom!!! Mums wedding this sat!!! And as her hen was last weekend I decided to just have a week off and enjoy it. So I'm going to do a complete restart after the wedding! Get back on track, and to my target!!! I'm going to put sooo much weight on! Mum has all my favourite food at the wedding! :( I've told Wayne not to let me near the buffet table, as I always overeat at buffets! And I can't drink anyway because I'm driving!

Good luck with weigh in stu x

Cor it's busy on here! X

Hi

Cor it's busy on here! X

Sorry waterbabes. I have been wallowing in self pity.

Put on 2lb and am so pixxxx off you cant imagine. All my own fault. I am so so stupid sometimes.

Anyway hope your all ok.

Stu
x

Re-started CD SS+
04/08/09 - 18st 4lb
13/08/09 - 17st 8lb - 10lb :D
20/08/09 - 17st 7lb - 1lb :)
30/08/09 - 17st 1lb - 6lb :D
08/09/09 - 17st 3lb - +2lb :cry:

weighed myself this morning and was 11st 12lb:eek:

I stayed at 11st 7 for ages, then went on hols and went a bit mad teehee

Never mind, back on it now:D

That will soon come off chick, Its only 5lb, Thats my weight currently too! :rolleyes: x

Hi everyone! HUGE apologies for how long it's taken me to post... still recovering!

Got your card yday kel, lol was very impressed with the illustrations all over the envelope and inside!!!!

love to all

xxx

Ha Ha, I aim to please hun... xx

Hi guys! Congratulations Dom!!! Mums wedding this sat!!! And as her hen was last weekend I decided to just have a week off and enjoy it. So I'm going to do a complete restart after the wedding! Get back on track, and to my target!!! I'm going to put sooo much weight on! Mum has all my favourite food at the wedding! :( I've told Wayne not to let me near the buffet table, as I always overeat at buffets! And I can't drink anyway because I'm driving!

Good luck with weigh in stu x

I know exactly what you mean, I love a buffet, But I tend to make a pig of myself so try to stay away!! Be good.. x

Sorry waterbabes. I have been wallowing in self pity.

Put on 2lb and am so pixxxx off you cant imagine. All my own fault. I am so so stupid sometimes :cry:

Hey Stu,

Try not to feel too down, I know its hard not too but you can get that off in a day, just add another litre 1 day to ya water intake...!!

I will look for ya on FB...

Hugs.. x

Hiya.......... ;)

Well just recovering from a Migraine, been in bed all day, what a waste, I had all sorts to do..
Never mind..
On the scales this morning I was 11.12 so I have lost 2lb, Really need to get my arse into gear, ya know when You just feel like you have no motivation at all, thats me, feel so lethargic! and I am actually quite scared of the 1st 3 days of ss+ as I always get a whoppa of a migraine (bit like today) which lasts for a couple of days..........

Well we are round a friends tomorrow night for tea,
WHY DOES ALL B/DAYS ETC REVOLVE AROUND FOOD!!! :rolleyes:
I need to take food outta my life from monday for a month, mmmmm wonder if I can reach goal by then...

Gonna book a holiday on Saturday, think that will give me the kick up the arse I need to be fair as its booked then.. What makes me feel better is the white mini skirt I wore on hols last yr has had to be done in front and back by about 5 inches.. :D
Think I was about 12.6 last october so havent done bad really..

Anyway will hope to get back on saturday when I hope to have good news that my hols are booked..

Love to my fellow gorgeous peeps. xxx

Hi

I am feeling alot better tonight. I went on a 3k run yesterday in the gym and it took me 28 mins and did it again today and it took me 22.12 so well pleased.

Also did 7k on the bike both yesterday and today.

Sorry for my moment of pity. Back up there again now.

Good luck girls.

stu
x

PS anyone know why i cant have my details in my signature says maximum 150 characters how have the rest of you done it.

Hey everyone,

I've been so miserable this week! Trying and failing to SS to get back on track but finding it so hard! I think it's harder 2nd time round cos I've almost forgotten the mental torture of my first week lol

Stu, you need to have posted x amount of times before you can add more to ur signature.

So jealous of u and ur hol kel, I badly need some time away but Darren can't get any leave until next apr/may when he's back from afghan :(

Anyhow, work is calling me with a cruel voice lol

xxx

Back