★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Hi everyone, just linking in quick before I go to my first Aqua running class, thought I'd give it a go to try an speed things up.

Suranne - well done thats a brilliant loss

Caira - 6lbs is great esp if you've also ate and also had stress- well done - hope OH is ok

How do you pm? I'm new to all this and haven't a clue on all tech stuff. And whats "glitter site"

I'm having a chocolate day - Chocolate tetra earlier on and just had choc shake now and when I get back may have another choc one - great for those choc cravings

Emma - my wi day is Sunday, hope thats ok.

Better go and put my swimming costume on (can't wait till I can say tankini or bikine - not that i'd wear them to a pool)

Have a good evening xx

Oh and btw worked out the text thing, you don't need the code, just copy the glitter text above (like a picture) and paste it into your signature^^ I had to delete some of my signature to make room though hehe, it is rather long!

Hi guys - well got to the leisure centre and they said we couldn't go do aqua running as we haven't booked a place - what a let down. So I've booked for Wednesday and I'm going to try aqua fit tomorrow night as well.

Clare - aqua running is when you you run in water with a special belt round your waist (hope they have 1 that fits me). According to the brochure you burn more calories than any other classes and its no impact on your joints (bet I'll still ache after). Worth a try anyway x

Crumbs, sounds great! Although, don't over do-it, remember you're only on a small allowance a day. I just walked with my class today about a mile and it's totally knackered me out! And I'm usually very active so it's not a problem :/

Evening Ladys - Hope your all okay ?

Sue - Like the idea of aqua running bet its great fun, knowing me i would end up making a fool of myself if i was to do anything like that :D I cant wait to go swimming again, i have not been swimming for years due to my weight.

Clare - Well done for staying away from that cheese sarni hun, i'v had a good day so far though right now i'm really missing the taste of some foods. My OH got himself a burger king to eat for lunch as we walked home from the shops today, i coped well with that and really didn't want any but tonight my mouth is watering at just the thought of some foods lol How sad am i ?!

Laila - Hope you have had a good day too hun ?

Emma - Yea i'm not sure of exactly who we do have in the group , i think Laila did have a list in the first post of the thread but i forgot to check it.

I was thinking that if we are full we could also start a group that anyone can join ( like with no limits to members ) because as clare said the more support the better, which i agree with :D I know the sunshine group, isnt a team as such but they support eachother massivly and i think they just ask members to post once a day and to support all members of the group right to the end.

ciaracastro - Hope u are having a good day hun and will look forward to getting to know you.

For some reason i still cant manage to get our logo working ? And to think i have an A-Level in web design and animation :d'oh:

Lol, Hurray!!!!

I know what you mean about the mouth watering. If I can get tomorrow over with then that's my full week on SS :D But I'm craving for things I wouldn't normally want- like bread! argh! And I don't even like sandwiches that much hehe.

Oooh I'm feeling a bit better than earlier. I've decided to have half a hot shake before I go bed each night. I had half and iced vanilla earlier- was nice, though quick milkish- luckily I love milk! And I've just gulped down half a hot choc-orange shake. mmmmmmmm. I add a bit more water so it's more like a normal hot choc. At least I don't get any choc cravings!!!

Oh and tried the malt toffee bar today. MMM like finger of fudge (I think I've written that already somewhere, but nvm- it was guuuuuuuuuuud!

Last edited:
I had a hot cappuccino today but i didnt like it :cry: Not sure i like them mixed with hot water as to me they seem to have a funny smell and taste that i don't get when they are made cold.

Oh yea i'm just having the Malt Toffee bar now, its really yummy, is nice to have some chocolate.

I'm just going to stick to shakes and tetra - i'm worried if i get bars i'd eat too many. sad but i'm even enjoying dring cold water which i've never done except on hols x

Hi girls,

Wow those glitter texts are looking fab so Sex in the city! hehe. I am mega craving at the moment, im just goin mad thinking about food so I need to preoccupy myself. I have had all my allowance for today and need to get through to the morning and it will be ok.

Ciara, dont worry hun, as far as I am aware we can submit only weight totals for 6 members but you are more than welcome to be in our team my dear! We need to have a good old natter sometimes to get through those cravings....

Hayley know wat you mean about mouth watering, mine is on over drive at the moment and I need to go to bed before OH comes home and I am drooling over his food. :(

Am trying to do some exercise, just dont have the energy at the moment but hopefully will start soon.

Morning ladies!

Another day today and that's a week of 100% ss for me :D
Got a busy day and feeling much better this morning- As soon as I had a shake yesterday I felt better and I was in bed at 9.30- so that's what I needed.

Anyway, have a fabo day 100%ing- the sun is shining so all is good!!!

I'll check in with you later to see how it's gone! xx

Hi all,

Well done Clare! If you carry on like this you are going to get brilliant results really quickly. I had a really bad night last night, felt hungry all the way through my sleep but as soon as I woke up felt much better this morning so thankfully it has passed!

Hope you all have a great day 100%ing and dont worry if you are feeling rough, I can relate but the bad feeling will pass soon enough.

Nice sunshine today yay, soooo going to do some washing! :)

Byee!

Morning Ladys :D

Oh i love the summer, cant beat the feeling you get when you wake up with the sun shining and the birds singing ( shame my dogs and my kids add to that ) lol. Hope everyone in Team 100%cders is feeling good this morning ?

Laila - Hope you managed okay once OH came in to have his dinner ? How did the exercise go, if i was you i would do what is comfortable to you and not push yourself to much hun.

I'm not bothering to much with exercise to much at the moment, i'm keeping active as in walking to the shopping centre which isn't to far from me but its up hill and then around the centre which is huge :D but other than that i'm not doing much more than usual.

Susan - woohoo aqua fit for you today, now thats something i would like to do. I might have a look into and see whats available in my area. Good luck with that today hun, hope you have fun. Re the bars, i'm not much of a chocolate girl tbh so i'm okay but i do know you can only have one bar per day or it may knock you out of ketosis so maybe that would stop you wanting to eat more ?

Clare - Hope you have a good day at work hun.

Emma - My weigh in day is Thursday hun, do you want my hotmail address or is it okay to email through minimins.

ciaracastro & suranne - Hope you both had a good day yesterday.

I was having a think last night about my craving the taste of food and i really think that's my biggest problem, i was in no way hungry and have not been at all since starting on thursday, i have had no hunger pains or anything like that but yet im still salvating over the thought of food. I reckon if there was such a thing that removing my tastebuds would be more effective than any such weightloss op there is out there :8855: So how do i deal with this ? I think if i can find the answer i could crack my problem. Maybe i just need to distract those thoughts of food straight away once they pop into my mind to reduce the time spent thinking about food should indeed reduce the mouth watering ? I might start jotting down in a notebook, the triggers of this and how often it lasts. I would say that doing the family's dinner in the evening is my biggest trigger, so how do i try to stop myself wanting to taste what they have on there plate. Last night i was having fisticuffs with myself as one part of me was saying "oh just taste it" whilst the other half was saying "no don't do it, you have a yummy shake waiting for you thats good for you and will help you become the person you want to be on the outside", the good side of me won that fight last night but i do wonder that as the weeks go on will it keep winning ? Anyway thats enough of my ramblings need to get the kids sorted for school :D

Just wanted to say well done to everyone so far, we are all doing great and in no time we will be showing off the new 100%cders body's woohooo i cant wait to look and feel good.

Wishing everyone a great 100% day today, we can do it 100% cders !!

Morning Laila and Clare - think we was typing at the same time, or i took so long to write mine that by the time i had finished rambling you both had posted lol

Laila - well done hun for getting through the night like that. Once i'm asleep i'm a goner though last night my Hayfever played me up so i was up and down all night, chest felt so tight.

Clare - woohoo so once you have done today that's your first week complete, i'm so excited for you, i cant wait to say i have done my first week.

Anyway i better be off, i phone my mum every morning for a chin wag as soon as the kids leave for school so its chat time with my mum now so catch ya later ladys.

Morning ladies :)

Didn't manage to get back on here last night - was really tired and ended up in bed at 7.30pm. Woke up at 7am this morning feeling great so I must have needed it!

Had a toffee & walnut shake yesterday - I'm glad I only got 2 of them as they have to be one of the weirdest things I've ever tasted! I know some people love them but I definately wont be ordering them again.

Sue - I take a tetra to work and have it outside on my break (I only do 5 hour shifts so have 20 minutes break). Aqua running sounds great - never heard of it before but will definately look into it once I've lost a bit of weight and get my confidence back.

Emma - My weigh in is Sunday this week (have to alternate between Sunday and Monday due to work). Sorry for being dumb, but I can't figure out how to pm you.

Sass - I'm exactly the same re wanting to taste the food so don't know the answer I'm afraid. That's been my problem all along and is why I've ended up the size I am. I ate just because it was there. Just keep listening to the good side if you can, and hopefully the bad side will take the hint and give up!

Clare - good luck for today. Not long now until week 1 is done :D

Ciara - 6lbs is a great loss considering the circumstances this week! Hope your OH is ok now.

Laila - Sorry to hear you had a bad night, but well done for coping with the hunger last night.

Well, got to go and get ready for work now so hope everyone as a fantastic 100% day. Bye for now :)

Hey ladies,

Well after reading those posts, makes me feel like I am not alone!

I have the same issues with family dinner, esp my LO loves me feeding him and refuses to feed himself even though he knows how to. :rolleyes:

I know this sounds mad but all yesterday I was talking to myself, telling myself 'yes it will taste good but you will feel awful afterwards and imagine how much weight you will lose if you do this properly' I have moments of holding bits of food in my hand and attempting to put it in my mouth then I just dash it in the bin, insane I know but it is so jekyll and hyde, its the only way to describe it.:17729:

Hayley, I think we just have to take each day at a time, thats the only way, some days will be good and some bloody awful but if we can somehow get to bed tomorrow is another day and you will feel refreshed and better.

My doc has put me on stupid contraceptives and they never agree with me. I am hoping marvelon is 'marvelous' like they say! I am just freaking out that I will put on weight. Just have to wait and see....

Been eating a bar every day this week so I hope it doesnt mess up my weight loss, if it does then I won't have anymore althought they are soooo moorish I could eat 5 if I wanted to but I wont :p

So what are everyones goals, I know we have them all up but would be nice to know what you are hoping to achieve for a nice little reminder and keep us motivated!

Emma - i have a feeling I can't pm till I reach 50 posts so how else can I contact you?

Have a great day girls, think of all those gorgeous clothes we will fit into in the not so distant future.

Take care

Laila x :grouphugg:

Hi girls,

Yes you are right, you have to do 50 posts before you can pm - I had forgotten about that!

You can all email me - [email protected]

I think what I will do is get you all to email me on your own wi day, and once I have all the results in I'll let you know what we have lost between us.

Now - You've all been saying that you struggle during dinner times - I have a solution (I use it and it works) !

Take yourself onto amazon and buy some bath bombs (99p each on there) Get some palmers shea butter lotion (ebay prob cheapest) and some face masks (also 99p on amazon)

Each evening, while my HB eats I take myself off into the bathroom and apply a face mask. I put a bath bomb (or sometimes bubble bath) and soak while the face mask does it's work. I then rinse, dry myself off and cream myself with palmers all over (it helps the skin to bounce back, so will reduce sagging skin)

Once I'm out of the bath, he's eaten his dinner and I'm in my pj's with a hot choc mint shake (mmmm....yummy!) ready to watch the soaps and big brother! lol

I hope that helps! It's def worth a try. My skin has never felt so supple and smooth :)

Back