★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Emma - that is a fantastic idea, I don't know why I didn't think of that, I usually end up sulking around the house and watching him eat! Will def try that tonight! Cant wait :D

Laila - Hope the contraception works okay for you with no weight gain. I think your spot on with the day by day bit, i have been letting my thoughts run away with me tbh and had moments yesterday where i was wondering how long i could stay on a diet that requires 0 food ( well at least for 12 weeks till you have to move upto ss+ for one week then back to ss. I think if i do just think one day at a time it should fly by, well i hope :D i feel for u hun having to feed your LO, my kids are bad for leaving food on their plates and im bad for eating it ( very shamful habit i know :cry: ) So your doing really well, keep dashing it in the bin hun.

Whilst washing up a moment ago i was thinking about all this sort of stuff and then i decided that it was okay to want to smell food and that as long as i didn't eat it i could think and smell food all day if i wanted but the key is to remind myself that no it never tastes as good as it smells and i should enjoy smelling it, by enjoying the smell i can sleep well at night knowing i have been 100% and that the weight is still going to come off !!

My Goals

To be 5 stone lighter by september the 5th as its my grandma's 70th birthday party. I did 2 stone on slim fast so only have 3 to ge between now and then, which im sure i can do.

Get to 15 stone

My most wanted goal is to get into size 18 clothes and buy myself a nice outfit from any shop that isnt evans :D

Then my next goal would be to get into a the 30's range re bmi.

My ultimate goal is to get down to about 10 stone and then see how i feel. I have never been slim so i don't know where i will feel happy.

We are planning to go to florida in 2011 with all the family so would love to be at goal and be happy in my own skin, cant wait to wear what i want on holiday instead of covering up which i have done on every holiday since the age of 14 :cry: 2011 is along way off which is a good thing so i have plenty of time but really i would like to be two stone off goal by xmas this year, so that would mean i want to be 12 stone by xmas. If i manage it i will be so happy, i said to everyone last year that i will be half the woman next xmas because i cant stand being/feeling like this any more so i really hope i can do it.

Emma - that is a fantastic idea, I don't know why I didn't think of that, I usually end up sulking around the house and watching him eat! Will def try that tonight! Cant wait :D

pmsl u so sound like me lol

I will try this too, i actually bought a load of face masks from superdrug the other day so maybe make it a routine thing when the family eats dinner, thx for the tip Emma xx

Ladys when do you find you have your shakes ?

Yesterday i had my first one at 11.30ish then my 2nd at about 6.30ish ( by the time i remembered to have something i was starting to feel shaky) Then i had a bar at about 10ish.

So does it matter how you space them and when you have them ? Today i still haven't had anything and its 11.40, been busy around the house and posting so didn't feel hungry and still don't but i will have one soon as im popin out, just wondering how you all do it ? I just don't feel hungry so keep forgetting to have them.

Hi Hayley,

Yeah when I first started CD I thought wth I will never make it to goal, im so fat and its going to take forever. But I just think now well I am doing something about it so its better than not doing something and then feeling crap for the rest of your life. Its moving in the right direction and yeah it might take a long time to get to where I want to but I will get there eventually.

Food on plates oh lordy that is killer for me, I end up screaming at my OH saying 'there are kids out there starving and you are chucking that food away' but its also mixed with you ungrateful so and so I would have finished that all off....!!!!
:eek: LOL...

My Goal is to get to 11 stone by September, super ambitious I know 4 stone but I can do it if I put my mind to it.

I would also love to wear something other than from evans! Is it me or are there clothes like super frumpy I mean I know we are fat but everything in there seems to be a variation on the potato sack. Its like all fat girls want to poofy sleeves and pea green tops which come down to your ankles. I get the feeling the clothes are designed by some skinny cow laughing behind the scenes.

I weighed myself this morning scales arn't really shifting as much as I had hoped they would, am wondering whether those bars i am having has anything to do with it. I might limit myself now.

I am going away in september to see in my in-laws and boy do they love pointing out the fact that I am fat. So I am hoping I will be a nice svelt woman by the time I leave so i can see their jaws drop :cool::D

I usually have a shake around 10am and then another about 2-3pm and my last one at about 7-8pm. Its prob not the best plan as I work in the evening and by the time I get home I feel like eating my cat. I try to space them out but cant, I just need one by the time it hits 3pm or I end up getting acid pains. (Or maybe thats an excuse to eat like the whole I have big bones Im not fat line I pull on people :p)

Anyways im off to get ready for work, going to take a tetra today and having a nice chilli soup for lunch. Speak to you all later.

Im hoping we all lose loads of weight this week!! :D

BYE 100% cders!

!

I would also love to wear something other than from evans! Is it me or are there clothes like super frumpy I mean I know we are fat but everything in there seems to be a variation on the potato sack. Its like all fat girls want to poofy sleeves and pea green tops which come down to your ankles. I get the feeling the clothes are designed by some skinny cow laughing behind the scenes.

Hi ladies

Thanks for all your kind words and as usual the support is fantastic, its so good to be a member of the team :happy036: My OH was released from hospital this morning and so I've been on the go all day making him food,his lungs may be in bits but there is nothing wrong with his appitite:sigh:. God help him he's recovering from pneumonia but I swear that it takes every once of self control not to roar at him..keep trying to channel my inner saint who seems to have died from malnutrition!!

I read Liala's comments about Evans with some sympathy but I think that there is some alternatives if you get creative. I'm a size 20 now and although it is hard I still manage to look glamorous (according to my friends) but it does take more effort. I've been a size 14 and believe me the range of clothes improves dramatically.

I have always been interested in fasion and so I took a Fashion Consultation (stylist) course which helped to identify the colours and shapes that suit me best. So if any of you would like some on-line make over tips or need help deciding on colours or shapes that would suit you I'd be delighted to help.

Maybe we could post about the best places to shop and suggest clothes that we find that may also suit another 100%er If any of you ladies are in Dublin I'd be delighted to go shopping with you and give you a free make over.

Sometimes when we compare ourselves with women in magazines or even our friends and family (my 3 sisters are all thin) it makes us feel more dowdy and we give up trying. I honestly believe that how you look on the outside improves how you feel about your self inside what ever your size.

Love and hugs

Ciara xx

I have the perfect idea, how about once we are all at goal we meet up in Dublin for a girlie weekend, I have never been but my auntie goes to Ireland with girl friends and she has a great time. Would be the best treat, we could all go shopping for new clothes and you could do makeovers on us all :D

I have the perfect idea, how about once we are all at goal we meet up in Dublin for a girlie weekend, I have never been but my auntie goes to Ireland with girl friends and she has a great time. Would be the best treat, we could all go shopping for new clothes and you could do makeovers on us all :D

Brilliant idea Sass, I'm up for it...how far away from goal is everyone? I'm only getting started but would still go shopping with y'all :p

lol - aw sass what a nice idea. I'd love to do that, but I have already promised my cd buddy (who i email everyday more or less) that I would shop with her when at goal.

Where do you all live? I'm in Bristol. Looking for a aqua fit friend to go with if anyone is close by?

Hugs x x x

p.s - i have another 6 stone to loose, so estimating i'll be at goal in december! How about everyone else?

I have only just started too so will be along way away but im happy with that, give me enough time to save, i did see a post the other day about £1 for 1lb how ever much weight you lose you save that much money, would just be an idea to start something like that for our end of goal treat. Also i think we should go once we are all at goal.

I have around 8 to lose to get to 10 stone. I live in Milton Keynes, shame i'm not near you Emma, would love someone to do something like that with. Maybe one day i will get my mum into all this and we can go together. I have no big friends :(

I'm going to ss all the way to 12 stone, then begin maintenance to loose the last stone slowly.

I have only just started too so will be along way away but im happy with that, give me enough time to save, i did see a post the other day about £1 for 1lb how ever much weight you lose you save that much money, would just be an idea to start something like that for our end of goal treat. Also i think we should go once we are all at goal.

I like that idea a lot, we could get a big jar and actually see the money accumulate as a great motivator..I'm €1 for 1lb...does that mean that I only have to loose .85 of a lb :p

I like that idea a lot, we could get a big jar and actually see the money accumulate as a great motivator..I'm €1 for 1lb...does that mean that I only have to loose .85 of a lb :p
lol - if it is, i'm moving to Dublin quick sharp! :p LMAO

Just a quick message from work – shopping trip to Dublin sounds good! I have always wanted to visit Dublin so will def look forward to buying size 12-14 clothes :D

I have already had my last meal, choc tetra, oh dear, going to be a hard night again…..:(

Hi ladies, hope you're all having a good (100%!) day :D

Emma - have emailed you :)

I now have 4 stone to lose to get to my target of 11 stone and would love to do it by September (we're going to Disneyland Paris) but that might be too ambitious.

I was having my shakes around 11am, then 5pm, but was really struggling to have another in the evening so am now having them at 7.30am (I'm always up at 6am), 2pm and then around 7pm.

Have not long got in from work and have been on here since so suppose I'd better go and start OH's dinner before he gets in!

S xx

Evening everyone - just a quickie before I go to aqua fit

Hope you have all had a great day. I'm actually on a high constantly since last week and really hyper - anyone else like that?

Suranne - I'm going to the new swimming pool at picton road in wavertree - not sure where you live but you can always join us. I'm a size 24 but I just think so what - i'm doing this to get smaller so at least if people at pool look at me they can see i'm trying.

Will be back later - enjoy your shakes everyone xx

Back