★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Laila, I dilute the tetra, in a jug/ CD shaker and top it up to 600ml- as recommended by my CDC, although I think 500ml would be better- will try it. Bit more filling that way :D

I tried getting the glitter text for a logo, but it won't show the 100% bit, I suspect it confuses it with its coding :( Perhaps there maybe another one on another site. Will check it out tomorrow.

Hope Emma's Ok too, mind you- it has been the weekend so maybe she's out and about^^

Anyway nighty night, see you tomorrow! x

Hi Girls,

I tried making us a little glitter thing, it didn't work on one site but I managed to get it to work on another.

The BB code is:

http://www.sparklee.com

If you want to create another please feel free, and we can try a few out - I was just bored!!

Speak soon

x

Last edited:
Oops! Can't read the code :/ Will have a play later, although I do like that one^^

Good morning, ladies!

Just a quickie this morning, as I'm running late (for a change) and I'm dreading today because of the crap day I had on Friday :/

Anyway are we all ready for another 100% day? WE CAN DO IT!!!

Stay focussed today girls and I'll check in with you this evening.

Water is my friend...Water is my friend...

xx

Good Morning Ladys - Just a quick post to say Hope you all have a great day.

I had a fantastic nights sleep, almost didn't get up to get the boyz organised for school, was busy having a dream when the phone rang and woke me up at 7.00 :D

Weighed this morning and scales have moved down another lb, cant wait to see my cdc on thursday and get the true figure for my first weeks loss, its so exciting :D

Not sure what i'm upto today, think i will take a walk to our city centre as i need to do some bits, bought my youngest some trainers 2 weeks ago and the who of the tounge came out on friday so will have to take them back today, also youngest has got a bday party to go to this evening so i'm trying to work out how to get him there and back as i dont drive and its a 40min walk each way and its around dinner time :confused:

Good Morning Team Mates :D:D:D

Firstly a HUGE sorry to you all for me being so rubbish and not posting anything on here yet! I've had a mega busy/stressful weekend, and have just found myself a spare hour to sit down and type!

Well, a little on me - I originally did CD 2 years ago and lost 4 stone - felt fantastic. BUT I stupidly went on holiday to France, ate everything in site and never went back to CD. Resulting in a 3 stone weight gain in 2 years. I re-started CD 7 weeks ago and have so far lost over 2 stone! (10lb off 3 stone!)

Personally, I find the diet fits into my lifestyle. I also like the way meals are easy to prepare and quick. I have tried every diet under the sun - ww, sw, rosemary conley etc etc and I find calorie/point counting a real nuisance.

People who haven't seen me in a while have started commenting on my weight loss, which is making me feel quite good about myself atm.

Although, this weekend has been awful. It's my totm and i have felt like crying all weekend. Not like me at all - i'm usually the ***** everyone avoids at totm, not emotional wreck!!! lol :D

I have developed ways to get through hard days on cd. I see Bubblypenguin tried jelly and ice cream - it's so lush!!! Especially as the summer is coming. Have you tried choc cake and custard (made with 1 pack) if not you must give it a go! :p

Well this week I'm hoping to have lost 4lb again. Although it's totm I haven't nibbled at all (i nibbled a little last week) and i've done well with water and exercise. So i'm hoping......

***I have a small suggestion - have we got a team leader yet? If not, I would like to put myself forward. I just thought with having been on the diet before etc I might make a good leader/supporter. If we have already got a leader then no worries! :p ***

Hope you all have a great day

Hugs x x x

Hey Emma and everyone,

Hope you are getting on well with 100% :D we made it through another day without cheating, well done everyone!

Emma, I am happy for you to be team leader as I was hoping someone who has more experience than me to take the role, as you will know about the ups and downs of this diet.

Nearly 3 stone in 7 weeks, ooh im so jealous! I need to get my diet hat on properly now, I read about someone losing 49lbs in 8 weeks, i was like WOW....I hope I can do as well.

I did that chart thing and it says I should reach goal mid september, OMG that would just make my year, so I am so revved now to do it. but I am going on holiday in sept so really worried, I don't want to get into old habits whilst am away!

I know what you mean about totm, my DH avoids me like the plague. He asked me to make him a cup of tea and I just screamed 'do i look like im sitting around doing nothing raaaarrrr' poor guy, he just went quiet. oops. i did make him a cuppa eventually hehe :eek:

Well done for not nibbling on totm, i was the absolute nibble monster last week and I hated myself for it, and it showed on the scales, only 2.5 loss but im determined to keep going now.

Sass, well done hun, you are doing great.

How do I get this bb code to you guys, im a nightmare with computers....

Have a great day! 100% all the way! :D

bb code? Not sure what that is hun.

Ok i'm happy to be leader then if everyone else is?

Before I decide on the weekly 'results' can I have everyone's wi day please? Obviously everyone is different, but what I will do (it works well in other teams) is everyone pm me your weekly results when you get them and I will announce the results when everyone has pm'd me. What do you think?

Just a quick hello to Emma :wavey: I'm happy for you to be leader too hun, better be off though as my OH is going to drag me from my pc by my hair if i don't move my arse. cya soon girls xx

Hi There

I saw a message from Laila on another post inviting members to join your team. I'd love the support of others in the same boat as myself so it would be lovely if you allowed me to become a 100% CDer :) I've got lots of flab to loose so can guarantee that I will be here for a while!

thanks Ciara

Hi Hun,

Welcome to CD! :D:D:D

We do already have all of our team members but i'm sure we can squeeze 1 more in! :confused:

I'm the team leader Emma. You can find out more about each of us in this team if you read past posts in this thread.

Hugs x x x

Hello everyone,

Hi Ciara, hope you are getting on ok? How far are you into the diet? Hope you lose the weight you want to quick :)

I am Laila, 25 from Surrey, have a little boy and hoping to lose all my weight asap!

Emma, the bb code is the long string of letters to make up that glitter thing, everytime I enter it on the message it comes up with the actual picture instead lol. I will try again later, now getting ready for work speak to you all soon.

Laila x

Hi Hun,

Welcome to CD! :D:D:D

We do already have all of our team members but i'm sure we can squeeze 1 more in! :confused:

I'm the team leader Emma. You can find out more about each of us in this team if you read past posts in this thread.

Hugs x x x

Hi Emma

I'd be delighted top join if you are sure that it won't be a hassle for you?

Wow I just saw that you have lost 2 stone..Congratulations that's brilliant-such an inspiration
Ciara

Hello everyone,

Hi Ciara, hope you are getting on ok? How far are you into the diet? Hope you lose the weight you want to quick :)

I am Laila, 25 from Surrey, have a little boy and hoping to lose all my weight asap!

Emma, the bb code is the long string of letters to make up that glitter thing, everytime I enter it on the message it comes up with the actual picture instead lol. I will try again later, now getting ready for work speak to you all soon.

Laila x

Hi Laila

I have been on SS for 1 week and I lost 6lbs. I would have lost more but my OH was suddenly taken into hospital on Thursday so I ate a sandwich that night and was taken out to dinner by the Outlaws the following night- :break_diet:
I weighed in on Sat and was disappointed with a 6lb loss as it was my first week but my Councillor said that I should be able to get back to ketosis this week- fingers crossed.

Its great to have people around to rally you when the diet gets tough. I'm a firm believer in the power of the collective and of positivity-Yes we can!

Lovely to meet you and the other ladies and thanks again for letting me into your gang x C

How many members do we have guys as i just read somewhere that it has to be 6, Hope we do have enough space for ciaracastro but just wanted to make sure and if we do then welcome to the team ciaracastro :D

hmmm i'm not sure about that tbh??? I thought we had 5 members? Will have to get Laila to update us all!

Also can you all please pm me your email addresses please? So I can send details of team etc, and you can 'confidentially' give me your weights and losses :)

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Just a quick post to let you know that I had my weigh in this morning - I've lost 13lbs :D.

I've got to go and pick my daughters up from nursery now, but will be back on when they're in bed for a proper catch up :)

Fantastic Suranne! :happy096: What an excellent weightloss :D:D:D

You should be soooo proud of yourself! :p

:party0038:

:party0049:Go Suranne!

Wow! 13lbs, Suranne that's awesome well done you hun!

Oh yay, we have a leader, thanks for offering, Emma :D

Welcome to Ciara too, good to have you here. Not sure about the rules to be honest, but the more support in my opinion, the better :D

How's everyone done today? Laila? Susan? Hayley? It's been a tough day today- I've not been hungry or anything, although I had to walk away from someone's cheese sandwich! I think I've overdone it a bit maybe- had to walk some children up to another school to do some work, but that shouldn't have wiped me. I've a bit of a rumbly tummy- almost like TOMT, but that's another week off (unless I'm early, which would be a bonus seeing as I'm camping next week!)- it's a bit more than that, like it's been a bit irritated or something, prolly just adjusting. I also have a headache today, but maybe I'm tired- was a late night last night. I know it's deffo not carb withdrawal as I'm in strong ketosis- checked this morning and gave up carbs weeks ago!! Also my weight hasn't changed since Friday- going up/down by 1lb so maybe I'm retaining water? Strange really!

I had a leek and potato soup today- I DEFINITELY don't like that and had to chuck it away, luckily I had half a bar left from break so I gobbled that instead- malt toffee mmm like a finger of fudge but bigger!!

Laila, I've had a look at your glitter site- in the bb code can you see what font style and size it is- Should be able to make one up that way ^^ either that or email it to us.

Emma, my weigh-ins at the minute are a bit random I think. I've been weighed on a Tuesday and Friday in the same week, I have WI next Friday, then I'm at camp so I'm not sure after that! Will check my diary in a mo^^

Oh well, gonna shoot for now, put my feet up with a nice...glass of water!!!! xx

Back