★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Are you at work today? Or at home? If at work it'll take your mind off things, if your at home why dont you pop out and buy a scrapbook and start sticking pics of you in there, each month add to it and you will so see the difference.

I do think that actually 'seeing' the difference yourself helps on this diet. Pictures are a must. However hard it is at first, it'll soon be a fun hobbie and something you enjoy looking at as your very own inspiration.

What a nice idea, i did think to save the developing of pics you could do it on your pc, maybe even make your own slideshow, and then on those tough moments take a look.

Reminds me of something i did last night before i decided i had to go to bed. I was at my desk still with that blasted demon in my head telling me to eat when i thought i know what ill do, i took some pis of me the day i started CD of me in just my bra and some knickers and OMG !!! i really didn't like what i saw lol so anyway i put me camera on last night as i haven't uploaded them to my pc yet and i took a look and they sure did show me what eating does to me lol so i reckon Emma's idea is a great one. I think i will do it on my pc though. could u imagine what the developer would think seeing my big fat arse in those pics lol

lol sass, gone are the days of funny looks from the developer. I remember at uni all my drunken escapades and going to pick up my pictures, I could see the smirk on the persons face...oops.

Yeah I need to just get over it, and pics seem a good idea. Thanks for the advice emma, its nice to know that Im not the only one who has experienced this binge thing.

onwards and upwards so can only get better. Will drink loads of water today thanks emma :thankyou:

Hope you all have a great day, and the scales show great weight losses :)

Off to put LO to his nap then I can some peace and quiet.

Bye xxx

I have just this min sat down from 30 mins cardio - I'm sweating like a piggy to say the least!

I plan on doing 15 mins upper body workout this afternoon after my second shake. My HB will pick me up and take me to my WI :D

It's funny, I'm getting excited about this weekend now. I actually really enjoy visiting the in-laws. They are lovely :) Will be nice to see the rest of the in-law family as well - not seen them in a while.

I'm getting stressed about Father's Day Gifts though. A few years ago in-laws went to Australia and did a blog online, Ray (father in law) wants it put into a book, but we can't find anywhere that will do them with pictures annd typing - sooooooo annoying. So I'm stuck for present ideas. I really don't want to go empty handed (Simon doesn't care, but I do, he should have a present!!!) but he is so difficult to buy for.

Hope you have a good rest this afternoon Laila!

Hugs x x x

Just worked out why i had such a hard time last night, turns out its my totm and i totally forgot, bit worried its going to effect the nice loss you get on your first weigh in.

Not at all hun - not first week. I know a few ladies on the main forum with totm on first week and they lost a lot! 8lb+ some of them!

Don't worry!

Got my wi in 3 hours WOOHOO - bring on the weight loss!!!

I even get excited about updating my ticker and goals!!!! LMAO

Hugs x x x

Hey lovely Liala
Hope you have a better day today, I know where you are coming from as I have a serious picking problem..I keep picking at the food that I'm preparing for my OH and then feel really stupid for caving in :( The only thing that I can say is that feeling guilty or stupid about something that you have done in the past is pointless look to the future and remember that everyday is a fresh start. I think that you should pat yourself on the back for loosing 1 stone in three weeks instead of chastising yourself!

Emma, do you mind if I ask you a question about your previous weight loss? I was just wondering if you regained the weight that you lost then or are you now trying to loose even more? One of my big fears on this diet is that it will be temporary and I'll put on even more weight when I return to eating? I have always been a serial dieter and yo yo'd my way through my life since I was about 16 which has left me with a damaged metabolism and I seem to gain weight very easily. BTW good luck with the weigh -in tonight :fingerscrossed:
C x

Hey lovely

Emma, do you mind if I ask you a question about your previous weight loss? I was just wondering if you regained the weight that you lost then or are you now trying to loose even more? One of my big fears on this diet is that it will be temporary and I'll put on even more weight when I return to eating? I have always been a serial dieter and yo yo'd my way through my life since I was about 16 which has left me with a damaged metabolism and I seem to gain weight very easily. BTW good luck with the weigh -in tonight :fingerscrossed:
C x

Hey hun, of course I don't mind you asking. The answer to your question is yes and no! lol

Basically, after loosing 4 stone I went on holiday to France, ate like a piggy and didn't go back to CD and fell back into bad eating habbits.

I gained 3 stone :( in those 2 years, so not all of it.

I have been assured that if you follow the maintenance that cd suggests, which re-introduces carbs s l o w l y, then the weight will not go back on providing you continue a healthy lifestyle/eating habbits. Which most of us want to once we have reached goal. ;)

Hope that helps !

Hugs x x x

Hey hun, of course I don't mind you asking. The answer to your question is yes and no! lol

Basically, after loosing 4 stone I went on holiday to France, ate like a piggy and didn't go back to CD and fell back into bad eating habbits.

I gained 3 stone :( in those 2 years, so not all of it.

I have been assured that if you follow the maintenance that cd suggests, which re-introduces carbs s l o w l y, then the weight will not go back on providing you continue a healthy lifestyle/eating habbits. Which most of us want to once we have reached goal. ;)

Hope that helps !

Hugs x x x

I have a similar story with carbs, I did the Atkins diet before going to Australia 3 years ago and lost around 2 stone, felt and looked brilliant so I naively thought I was cured of my piggery- no such luck I replaced the 2 stone in the last few years and about another 2 just in case I didn't look bloated enough :rolleyes: I swear I didn't notice or if I did I was so firmly in denial that it didn't bother me, that was until I saw photographs of myself at my sisters wedding and I looked like a penguin..small head big round body. An Aunt who I hadn't seen in a few years congratulated me on my pregnancy! Oh the shame :cry:

I think that when I come off SS I'll join Wibbly Wobblies

Wibbly Wobblies LMAO is that real or a joke? Either way quite funny.

Have you thought of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy? Have a look online. I'm going to start it when I begin maintenance. It is supposed to be very effective to help the mind change learnt patterns. It was actually Icemoose (cdc and a great guy for advice - he has lost loads of weight and kept it off for a long time) who recommended it.

Hugs x x x

Wibbly Wobblies LMAO is that real or a joke? Either way quite funny.

Have you thought of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy? Have a look online. I'm going to start it when I begin maintenance. It is supposed to be very effective to help the mind change learnt patterns. It was actually Icemoose (cdc and a great guy for advice - he has lost loads of weight and kept it off for a long time) who recommended it.

Hugs x x x

Wibbly Wobblies is what my friends and I call Weight Watchers :D

I haven't but it sounds good, I must look into it..gotta go now I have a conference call in 3 mins yikes!

talk to you later C x

Me too - off to cook Simon's tea, then I'm off for weigh in and a sainsbury's shop (for HB) So I shall report back later.

Hugs x x x

Good luck again with weigh in Emma cant wait to hear how it went.

Oh did your top come ?

Evening guys!

Emma, hope you have a great WI and get the loss that you would like.
My scales still aren't really budging but I am due totm next week- I've been drink water constantly!! I also checked again this morning and I'm in a really strong ketosis. On the plus side, I did nearly lose my trousers...

Laila, don't beat yourself up hun about eating- All I can think about is food right now- not that I'm hungry, it's just looking so good. It was someone's birthday today so the staffroom was full of cake :( I was also given a piece of birthday cake from one of my pupils- torture. Not because I crave cake, but because it is real food in my hand. Sweet stuff I can resist, but if I was faced with a cheese sarni or pasty right now, I'd wolf it. The only thing that helps is that I cleared all my cupboards of food, and my OH is living on beans and ww ready meals which he loves!! Please don't let this blip get you down, you can put it behind you and keep going! After all we're changing our lives here and doing something which is not natural to us. Ok so you ate some non-CD food, but look to how much you have kept on the straight and narrow- that's really impressive! Also, you may find it easier when you get your tablets sorted.

I think a scrapbook/record of your CD journey is a really cool idea- not only to motivate you along the way, but to celebrate your achievement when you get to goal and help you maintain!!

I might do some exercise in a bit, I'm pooped though- another eventful day! Shame Bristol isn't closer to Plymouth, I'd join you, Emma for a class^^

I know what you mean about Father's Day pressies- I'm so stuck for something for my Dad...Oh well see if I get inspired on Saturday in town!

I looked like a penguin..small head big round body.
Oh Ciara, why do you think my OH calls me that?! Lol.

Reckon that CBT could be a really powerful tool in helping to change your lifestyle- it's quite similar in the approach in the way that we might teach them to manage their feelings etc. I think anything that helps you understand the way your brain works is really positive.

Anyway, hope Susan and Suranne have got on well today and that Laila you're feeling back in control.

Sass, hope you doing Ok with your TOTM, that drives me crazy! Not looking forward to having it on camp- especially when we have windsurfing and I need to cram my buffalo-sized body into neoprene the size of a pinhole (well my wetsuit is an 18....ugh! I need a shoehorn!) xx

Well what a prat!!! My wi is Friday, not today Grrrr I was excited about getting weighed (didn't think i'd ever say that!)

My CDC is a nurse so the weeks vary - either weds or friday because of her shifts.

Oh well 2 days extra weight loss time!

Hugs x x x

Evening ladies :)

Hope you are all ok. Felt really hungry the last couple of hours (although I know it's not real hunger, I just want to eat something for that sake of eating it), so am going up now to have a bath and then have an early night so I don't end up emptying the fridge. To make matters worse it's TOTM, I haven't had once since December so it's completely unexpected and I hope it doesn't affect my loss to much this week.

Laila - Hope you're feeling ok now and getting back on track. You've done brilliant to have the losses you have up to now so keep that in mind!

Emma - Good luck for your weigh in on Friday.

Sue - Hope you're having fun at aqua running.

Clare, Sass, and Ciara - Hope you're all having a good day and enjoying those shakes :D

S x

Last edited:
Well done on avoiding the munchies hun, good distraction!
TOTM sucks, but I didn't have one for months and months on end and when I finally did, I was so pleased as it meant my body is getting back to normal :D
I'm sure you'll be fine with your loss, but be really pleased that body is functioning just as it should x

Would any of you like any size 24 and 22 clothes?

I've just had a massive clear out of clothes that no longer fit me. I have jeans, trousers, skirts, tops, hoodies and a lovely black dress! If you want them let me know.

If not, no worried I wont be offended - i'll just post a thread on the main board, but wanted to give you all 1st dibs!!! lol

Big Hugs x x x

Back