★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Oh hayley, don't get me started on those dreams!!! I have had plenty of those! my colleague figured it was a sign that i was afraid to loose control. And you feel so guilty when you wake up!!

Oh yes clare :D i haven't even noticed that we were so close now!! :D we are doing great!! And we can make it :D (same for you hayley! Of course :D) We really lost that much together?? That's amazing isn't it??

I am very confident that we will get back in control (though it might be a bit easier for me?? since i haven't stopped doing the diet...) and as clare said :D we will get to goal this year!!! :D

I got a lot of feathers for up my bumm this morning from my CDC :) he is very proud of me. Now all i have to do is keep going till i'm at target.........*sigh*

I have to work this afternoon....so i'll be away in a few hours....i don't feel like it, i got a very bad schedule for months now, and in februari, if everything goes as planned it will change. It feels so far a way now! I want it to change now!!

So how are you girls doing?

I'm doing okay, forgot to eat this morning so was famished by the time i got home. I went swimming with my daughter :D she enjoyed it so much! I think she missed it ;).

HOw are you girls with the drinking?? i suck at it. I am happy if i even get to 2 liters.........

Hi Ann & Clare

I'm doing great thanks. Water isn't an issue for me whilst on Cambridge, i always manage to drink about 3ltrs a day. Strange though because over the xmas period as much as i tried to drink water i just couldn't, the minute i'm back on this diet its easy.

ow bless your little one loving the swimming, baby's love the water as long as they are used to it. I've been meaning to start aqua aerobics since middle of last year but with one thing or another i just haven't got round to it. I'm going to go with my mum but she broke her arm just before xmas in the snow so she cant swim just yet.

so its day 4 for me today and I'm feeling really good today, in ketosis feeling the buzz from that and really don't feel hungry at all. Though for me that can sometimes be a problem as i forget my shakes. I only had two yesterday and today i haven't had any yet so i will make myself have one soon. I weighed myself this morning and in the 3 days I've been back on CD i have lost 8lbs, so over the moon with that. Its amazing how much better i feel being back on the diet.

Got lots to do around the house today, I've only just got round to taking my xmas dec's down which is very bad but just didn't want to see them go lol Me and the kids are very excited for tomorrow to come fast. We are going to pick up two baby Netherland dwarf rabbits, my eldest had the dentist the other day and he really hates the dentist so as a treat i said we would get either a guinea pig or a rabbit as he had wanted one for ages and i kept saying no.

Hope your all having a fab day xx

Evening girlies!

Well I'm about 7lbs down since restart which I'm delighted about, but the last 2 days argh! I've been nibbling at the cheese, which I'm cross about...I think it's just dealing with the cold! I'm having lots of hot drinks- can't face cold water at the moment- and having all my shakes hot. I'm sure I'm drinking way too much coffee!

Grrr I can't believe day 4 & 5 that I nibbled- I'm so cross with myself now, and I was feeling soooo good about my fresh start back in control!

Well done on your 8lbs Hayley! You must be so pleased! I'm so glad you're doing well. Ooooh rabbits! I got my 5 guineas and dwarf hamsters now, don't think I'd be allowed a rabbit, Gaz would kill me! Post pics on facebook for me so I can see!

Ann- glad you and little one had a good swim! Hope she's much better after Christmas and things are more back to normal!

Anyway, I need you girlies to give me a kick up the bum, seriously need to kick this nibbling to the curb and stay 100%!

Gonna go snuggle up and watch a movie now with Gaz and my big flask of coffee! xx

Hi girls, I found you! Thanks Clare for inviting me to join your team. My name is Celia (not Cecilia like in the song) just Celia. This is my third time doing CD....well, probably my 20th to be honest but this will be the 3rd time past day 1! lol! I have about 40lbs to lose and hope to get there by the end of March so I'm slim for my birthday. I live in Gloucester with my 2 adorable daughters and I work opposite Dominos pizza where the smell of freshly baked pizza wafts in. This is not going to be an easy journey for me lol! I've read some of your posts girls and you're all doing so well. I hope I can also get myself back into the diet properly. I have also done many day 1 of CD and I am determined to reach all my goals now. I start tomorrow so I'll let you all know how I got on. Keep keeping on girls!

Afternoon Celia, welcome to the team. I will come back and post properly later, just read your post and didnt want to run without welcoming you.

We are off to pick up our new bunny rabbits but will catch up soon.

Hope you all have a fab day xx

Evening girls and welcome Celia! Good to have you with us! I think it's a great time for a restart as everyone seems to be so motivated at the moment! I'm down 7lbs so far since Christmas and back into the overweight category! Oh, but today- rats, it's been a total waste!

Started with high aspirations and all was well until I went shopping with my friend and ended up in Coffee Republic..my friend ordered coffee- I opted for black and started nibbling a CD bar...then she appeared with Millionaire shortbread, forgetting I was over my Christmas binge...well that was it, couldn't resist- I'm totally blaming the cold- it just makes me want to eat, and being away from work and the structure is a total NIGHTMARE! Anyway, that lead to chicken, sausage, bacon ribs, mini babybels, ARGH oh and milk and Japanese rice crackers :(! So today has been a total screw up where food is concerned...

On the plus side I got my hair cut and it looks hell of a lot better than before...downside is my fringe is shorter and now I have to make another effort to pluck my eyebrows...boooooo...

In the middle of dying my hair (chocolate brownie!) and gonna settle down with my recently discovered 24 with the scrumptious Kiefer Sutherland, see if I can't distract myself from food!

Oh well, had a fun day anyway, so I can't be too disappointed! Hope you've all had a good day and I'll catch you later xx

24 omg that's the most amazing series ever, we love it!! Have you ever watched prison break, that's awesome too. Enjoy your evening with Kiefer Sutherland :D

Morning Team,

Hope your all doing okay and feeling well? What's everyone doing today? I think i'm just going to do some laundry and some housework, kids should be back at school tomorrow and i really cant wait to have some quiet time. Mind you we are forecast some more snow today so i hope that doesn't put a dampener on my kid free Monday :D

I'm over the moon, i'm on day 6 and i cant believe it. :eek: I have worked through two hard evenings, though i have had a pick on some chicken it could have been so much worse and for not giving into the horrid take away thoughts i'm proud of myself. I also cooked my most favourite dinner in the whole wide world last night and i seemed to take satisfaction from everyone telling me that it was really nice, so i had no desire to eat any of it. If i manage to get through week one with no carb laps its some serious good going as i had a carb binge on my very first week of CD back in June.

I'm abit upset with the scales as they have only budged 1/4 lb in 2 days but i'm still looking at an 8lb loss so far. Just want to go down another 3bs and i would weigh the same as i did at my last wi with CDC in November. As my sig says its only 2 more sleeps, really excited to have my first restart WI. Come fast Mr Tuesday :D

Hi all! Is there space for one more in the team? My name's Lisa and I did LL last year and lost about 2.5 stone. I gave up because of the expense of it and did quite well on my own maintaining but I've put on approx almost a stone over the summer and Christmas! So i've decided enough is enough and I'm due to start CD on tues and really looking forward to losing some weight again!

Hi Lisa, welcome to the group. Its great to see new people here, look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome Celia and Lisa!!!

@Clare, here's your virtual kick hun! I hope it helps, what might help as well, ask yourself if it is worth it to eat whatever you want to eat. Cause you feel crap after!

@Sass, have you gotten some cute rabbits?? i wanna see pics as well :D

I am having a weekend full of thoughts again. We ate at my parents in law last friday. And sweet as it was, my mother in law prepared some special low carb diner for me, it was not what i wanted. I have told her loads of times that i normally don't eat. That i only had some with the holidays. But she just goes aheas and prepares me something special, so she know that i can't say no in good behavior cause theres nobody else that will eat it.

I am going to give her a ring this week for next week. Just tell her that i don't want it anymore, so that she shouldnt......

So......my week hasn't been the full 100% i planned either. And actually i am quite upset about it. Cause i did planned it to be 100%.

Though the food was good :p...................

i worked yesterday, and today as well :) have a sleeping shift! I can't wait for it to be februari, cause i get my new workingschedule then, and it's way better then what i have now!

This morning i was thinking about how much i weigh now. It's 88.3 kg......and its so weird, cause i was gonna tell my husband..and i said 98.3. I am just so NOT used to saying a number in the 80's. And i am quite thrilled about that!! Can't wait to say i'm in the 70's lol.

Good luck to everyone today!!

Okay, since i am at work now and lacking things to do, i figured i am going to make a list of things i have already achieved by loosing 4 stone :) so here it comes:

1. I am able to move more freely, this includes getting of the sofa, walking the stairs en getting out of bed without my knees hurting. Going on a bike without being out of breath and seeing no trouble in biking for 10 minutes to work (which was a real struggle in the beginning!)

2. I am able to have a fun evening without stuffing myself with food!

3. I am able to pick up my babygirl from the ground/ her bed / her playpen without my belly being an absolute obstruction and without my knees hurting or being out of breath.

4. I am able to do my household chores without feeling the need to get at least 2 days of rest afterwards.

5. I have shrunk 4 sizes in clothes! Witch means i am able to shop in the "normal" stores! (though i haven't yet cause i am still not used to it, might take 2 more sizes before i will).

6. I am happy to be in photographs now.

7. I am having fun again when i have sex with my husband *blushes for bringing up the subject*

8. I enjoy receiving compliments again and this time i believe people when they say i look good instead of making excuses of why i am not looking good.

9. I walk the streets with my head up high again.

10. I enjoy going outside again and love it when people look at me, it feels like they can see that i have lost weight and i am proud to show it.

11. I have gone through 2 of the roughest periodes in my life without grabbing for food for comfort (periode 1. when i ran into myself and all my emotions cause i couldn't eat, periode 2. when my little babygirl was in the hospital for nearly a week and i felt like i could empty the entire cantine) So i know now i don't need food to get through those periods.

12. I have enough energy now to go through a week of working, even the ones with 7 shifts! Without NOT wanting to go because i am to tired to go, cause i wasn't!

13. My breasts shrunk a few sizes! :D so i am finally able to by some "fun" bra's instead of only usefull and supporting ones :D

14. Last friday i noticed my bathingsuit was to big! And i actually enjoyed going there and showing it off (not that anyone noticed, but hey, the feeling was great hahaha).

So that's my list so far.

Come on, think about it yourselves, what have you achieved already and what do you still want to achieve by loosing weight??

i'll think about that last question myself for a while :)

Welcome to the team, Lisa! It's nice to give a bit of life to this thread again after all this time!

Great thread, Klevkins! I echo all of those achievements...mine today is not so much of an achievement but something that made me smile- Gaz trying to snuggle up on the sofa and accusing me of having a bony hip! It hurt my hip actually, and him, so he had to get a cushion to lay on as I'm not so 'cushiony' any more haha!

Unfortunately, today has been totally off-plan and despite Gaz's nagging I have continued to nibble! I should've logged in earlier to get Klev's virtual kick up the bum!

Oh well, I'm glugging the water now and tomorrow is a new day as they say- back to work and no distractions!!! This is war!!!

LMAO

I am actually completely out of control over here about you echoing achievement 3 and 11 :D
When did you came over to pick my babygirl up???

ROFLMAO!!!

well socks aren't nearly as heavy as marissa :D unless you got 10 kilo's of socks laying around hahaha.

Nah just teasing you, it's about being able to haha. And that is so much easier without all that fat :D how are you girls coping today?

Hi girls! Loved reading all your posts. Brought a few smiles to my face. Loved your list klev, quite innspiring, I'll definitely do one like that in a few weeks after I've lost a bit more. I've always used food for comfort and reading how you coped without it during those difficult times gave me some strength.
Clare, you HAVE been naughty!! lol! Well to be honest, I've nibbled from day 1 and don't feel guilty about it at all because I know sometimes your body tells you you need a little more, especially when its cold. I just take that day as a SS+ day. The problem I guess is keeping it under control. I've told my CD counsellor that I can very very naughty and will come up with fantastic excuses for why I didn't stick to the diet, and that she mustn't buy any of it. So don't beat yourself up Clare, just start again like you're planning to.
I've managed day 3 and now looking forward to my first WI on Friday. A couple of difficult decisions to make at the moment and I'm managing to take the edge off the stress by focusing on the diet.
Welcome Lisa!!!
Here's hoping today will be better than yesterday. Stay strong girls and try what I do...tell yourself that cake, biscuit or chinese takeaway will still be available in a couple of months when you reach goal and you can have some wisely then.
Have a good day girls!

Hey Celia! Some great advice given there..I know the total reason that I'm eating is that I'm just soooo cold! Tomorrow was very naughty and I took myself out of ketosis. Luckily I'm one of those people who fall in quite easily, so I have said as long as I stick to meat today I'll allow myself to nibble and sure enough I'm back in the pink :D I've been brilliant in school today, but I've got home and had a nibble on some chicken, which I don't deem as being too tragic!

OMG the weather is AWFUL here, even the sleety icy rainy snow is settling and the roads are just slush! There's been a couple of teachers who can't get home as the police have closed roads :( Looks like it's turning to rain, but it's so cold that even the worms aren't coming out!!! I'd wish for a snow day tomorrow, but I don't think that'll happen, however if it's too icy, no way will I risk driving in!

Anyway, enough of my rambling, how is everyone getting on today? xx

Ok, so this is day 1 nearly over for me and I'm starving! well, I feel like I am. I know I'll be ok in a day or 2 but I can't help but think about eating the tin of tuna in the cupboard! I still have one more pack to have and i'm looking forward to it. I have to say that the flavours in cd are much better than LL.

Can I ask, are you all doing sole source or is anyone doing sole source+? I originally wanted to do ss+ but my cd counsellor advised against it. I just wanted to be able to have a meal to prevent any luchtime gossip in the staffroom. Also, I'm a bit miffed to find that I'm not allowed a bar until after week 3. on LL you were allowed to factor one in after DAY 3, it sort of made me feel like I was actually eating.

Once I'm in ketosis as long as I stick to protein (if I nibble) then I should be ok, right?

OK, i'm blabbering now - think I'm a wee bit delerious!

Back