★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

i think really you shouldn't nibble at all, just try and push through, cause the nibbling and eating is what made you need this. Just look at it this way. The whole diet is a way to get rid of your addiction. FOOD. So if you start (or keep) nibbling, you won't get rid of you're addiction. You have to change your routines and how you think about food! And believe me, you're just on day 1, after a few days it becomes easier and you won't feel that hungry!

I'm okay here, i'm nearly back in my routine......and thats when i figured out we have to go out for diner on the 30th. I am going to take a menu next time i see my cdc to discuss what is best for me to order.

Hi Tametinn1, I agree with Klev, you really shouldn't nibble, it can make you crave food again and one nibble usually ends up leading to a binge. If you really REALLY feel like you need more then SS+ will be best for you. I think they advice to do 2 weeks of SS before doing SS+ so as to boost your initial weight loss. Hang in there, try not to nibble, you're likely to give up soon after your first nibble, even if its just protein. I nibble but I'm a law unto myself :) I'm very stubborn and occassionally rebellious. I nibble on little bits of protein but it gets worse and worse until I end up eating a whole chicken and then eventually give up and have to try to start again. I've made all sorts of modifications to the Cambridge diet for myself which I probably shouldn't do but, hey whaddaheck lol!
Clare, I understand about the cold, it makes your brain tell you to get more food to eat to get warmer, its very difficult to override the bodies natural disposition to make you do what you need to survive!! Lucky for you ketosis is not difficult for your body to attain, that knowledge probably adds to you cheating, since you know you can get back on track easily. Sigh! I don't know, I guess we just need to be strong.
Some people on the site are having challenges and I've joined one. Gotta lose a stone by Jan 31st. I'm only 4lbs off that stone now anyway but we could start our own challenge. Say we all make a goal to lose 1stone in the next 4 weeks. If anyone nibbles, they must keep it to themselves as long as they meet up to the challenge. If they don't meet up then they must confess ALL!! LOL!! What do you all think, any other ideas if you don't like this one or anything to add to it? I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Come on girls!!!!

I did lighter life before and I was ok for about 9 weeks. I have resisted and I'll know I'll be ok. i had a sneaky hop on the scales today and I've already lost 4lbs so that gave me the motivation to keep going! I know I shouldn't keep weighing and should wait for my WI but I needed to give myself that wee push

I WAS finding day 2 ok until my OH went and bought a big fatty chippy and is sittting opposite me eating right now and the smell is killing me! I will resist - I will be slim!

Evening peeps!
I completely agree with Klev and Cee on this one- I'm a nibbler and I HATE it!!! The worst thing I ever did was eat a meal a couple of months in, then nibbling- Cee, I'm like you- a few scraps of chicken and before I know it, the whole bird, followed by a slice a cheese- I'm a nightmare!

Anyway, food not great today, but all protein and I did go to an aerobics class which I've not done for over a year and it felt sooooooo good! I could jump about (I never jumped before at my size) I had a ton of energy and felt great all the way through it! Anyway, I've signed up for 10 weeks and paid, so I've made my committment- that way at least I'm exercising off some of those naughty nibbles!

I think a challenge sounds good, perhaps as a team- a small focussed group that I can't hide in. I do sign up for others but often hide behind the many people taking part- as there's only a few of us here, I can be more accountable- and I know there's NO WAY Klev would let me get away with it, haha!!!

Anyway, better shoot- see if I can't glug some more water before bed :D Yum Yum xx

REVENGE OF THE KLEV!!!!

oi! And the chicken!

ehm girls...............help me calculate this.........5 stone is 70 lbs??? am i correct in saying that i nearly lost 5 stone ?? :beam:

Wow! Well done Klev, that's fantastic. Keep up the good work and the discipline.
Clare, I'm glad you're in favour of the challenge. Anyone else fancy it? I guess we can start on Monday and next week will be our first week so whenever we have our individual WI next week will be our personal start date and 4 weeks later we need to have lost 14lbs. I know I need something like that to keep me going too. My WI is on fridays and my first was today and lost I 10lbs:happy036: The most I've ever lost in my first week! I'm hoping to get down at least another 2 stone by my birthday on 30th March. It would be so good to be slim again and look sexy for the first time since 2006. What goals do you guys have and do you feel you're on track? What kind of reactions have you had from others when they've seen you after the weightloss? I would love to read your stories..

Congratulations, Cee, that's an awesome loss for your first week! I lost 10lbs in my first week and felt on such a high for ages!!!

I feel dreadful today and can't stop crying. I want to go on a total carb binge and the only thing stopping m at the moment is the fact I can't face getting off this sofa. Gaz and I had a row last night which resulted in him sleeping in the spare room- one thing he has never done the whole night through (in the 5 and half years we've been together) as I've normally convinced him to come back and patch things up. Things aren't good this morning either and he's just walked to work in the rain with barely a word said (I normally drive him) even though I offered to take him. He doesn't even want me to pick him up after work. Oh geez, I just can't stop crying. We just keep irritating each other and of course I have PMT and stress after a long week at work and just want some 'me' time- I mean just an hour maybe to sit quietly by myself. I always push him away, I can't help it- he's kinda trained me by always winding me up and playing 'tricks' which I'm just exasperated by. Klev, you know what I mean, after paying attention to the children and their needs all day I just haven't the energy to pay attention to someone who is an even bigger child! At the same time I love him insanely (and hate him at the same time!!!), but it always just comes out wrong and I end up being a proper ***** just to get some peace. I know we'll be alright, but right now I feel like my heart's breaking and I can't stand the thought of him at work feeling so miserable too.

Sorry for the downer ladies, guess I just had to offload! xxx

Oh hunny!!!! Here's a very big hug from me!!! And i can understand how you feel hun!! I know the routine!!

Gosh i wish i lived close by, i would come over and give you a big hug!

Maybe you should try to find something to break through this routine. And yes, i know how it feels, not having enough energy to cope with that after a hard day of work. But maybe you should try to get some quality time and try not to push him away all the time. I have been trying to respond a bit more to Lieuwe lately. When he's trying to fool around (not in the sexual way, but more the tickling and teasing way) i try to join the party sort of speak. And after i always enjoyed it and it loosened us up a whole lot more. Though it was hard to do. It's kind of like not having sex for a while, when you wait to long you just do'nt want to anymore cause it is to much trouble (well for the hooked up people it is ;) don't know about the one nighters :)) I think it is the same with having fun.

I still don't want to from time to time, but just every now and then made our relationship a lot more easier.

And it's not just me who has given in, i told Lieuwe that if i said no, it should be no. And not a, you say no but i do it anways cause you always say no.

Hun! Just put on a good teary movie (like ehm P.S. I love you or something) and cry your eyes out! Try to communicate with gaz a bit, maybe through texting. And try to talk when he gets back!!

Love you to bits hun, and you'll be allright!!! And remember, you don't have to binge!! you can solve this without it and if you do it will only make you feel worse because you did hun!!

Thanks hun, I'm feeling a bit better now- argh MEN! Can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em! Had a good cry, hopefully got it out of my system and hopefully he'll be miserable enough at work to have missed me!

argh i was sure i posted something after this! where did it go???

@Cee, sure i wanna join!! I need a challenge!

@Clare, how are you doing now hun??

I am not feeling to good since yesterday. I had the urge to go to the macdonalds and just eat a hamburger. I also felt the need to decide to stop with cambridge and do the last 23 kilo's on my own by watching what i eat. And since the fact i planned to go to the macdonalds right after that decision showed how good i would be at that, so here i am glugging away my water feeling very very sad for myself and thinking about how very unfair the world is (again).

Clare, I'm glad you feel better, hope you guys worked it all out. I wanted to type a long reply when I read how low youwere feeling and planned to set aside time to do so and as usual got too busy with kids and work etc. You know how it goes! I hope you've been good so far.
Klev, Well done for not giving in, you're so in control, keep it up. Shall we begin the challenge then?
I have been rather naughty but I promise to be good from tomorrow lol! I lost 10lbs, got excited, ate everything in the house and put on 4 lbs overnight!!! Felt down about that, tried to get back on, ate too much chicken, felt disappointed and gave up again. I'm therefore desperate for this challenge. I weighed 12 st 9 this morning on my scales so that's where I'll start the challenge from. I have to be 11st 9 by this time next month. I'm sure we can do it girls. No more cheating. 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%, if I say it often enough it might sink into my greedy head! Sigh!
Good luck girls x

i think you need to figure out why you cheat.....it can't be for real hunger, it must be something psychological.

And as i gave the tip to clare several times, i'll give it again here :) the book Beck's Dietsolution helps on that bit :D it's absolutely fabulous!! You should try, maybe get it from the library if you don't want to buy it.

I was pretty happy this morning cause i sneaked on the scales (again) and it showed i already lost 4.2 pounds this week :D i am now absolutely at a loss of 5 stone!! i am so excited, i should change it in my signature :D So that took away all my doubts on continuing the way i am doing haha.

According to my CDC it takes 3 weeks to break a habit. Well that's what she told me yesterday as she gave me the proverbial kick up the arse for mucking around for so long and putting on 3 pounds! (Well, that is since before Christmas!)

I'm pleased today as I think I'm finally getting my head back in the right place- she gave me good talking to yesterday which is what I think I need! She wants a good loss this fortnight, so I'm on a mission!

Anyway, have gone back to splitting my shakes so I have 6 helpings, seems to be helping alot today :D

So my goal for this fortnight is to stay 100%- on day at a time and I want to lose 7lbs by next weigh in, which I should be able to do if I'm good!!!

Klev hun, I'm really pleased you're sticking at it- at the mo you're my inspiration to keep going!!!

Cee- do you have a figure in mind to lose this month, or just getting back to 100% like me...I think I'm going to make shorter fortnightly goals and take it one step at a time.

Gotta shoot, off into town to meet Gaz (yes he's out!!!!!), so I'll catch you later xxx

hehe tables have turned hun?? i'm your inspiration??? thats weird!! That can't be! You are mine!!

fortnight was two weeks right??

How often do you guys go to your cdc's? i am going every week, i do feel it helps, even though i might be out in ten minutes sometimes. It also makes me ashamed if i would cheat, cause i wouldn;t dare to confess it (yes i have been thinking about it lately) but then again, i don't want to lie to him either!

I see mine fortnightly, although I wish it was weekly! She's so good though, that I won't consider changing, even though I can only get to see her every 2 weeks!

Having a good day today, 3rd day of 100% and feeling back in control- have halved all my shakes which seems to be working really well. Have got a bit of a sore throat, mind, which is probably due to being tired over the last week. Oh well one more get up and then the weekend! Phew!!!

it helped out for me as well in the beginning, having six servings! i know you can do it hun!

Back