♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Argh - I am as fat as a house..... there is no way I am going to WI tonight....my belly is huge and I ate digestives and hula hoops for brekkie....am so miserable!I ****ing hate periods.... boooo!

awww lou hun, totm is horrid! just wait till you're off and then go back 100% xxx

awww Lou! totm must have been a man invention! gggrrrrrrrr ........
Dont not go to w.i though! ... otherwise could lead to a slippery slop! Hope your ok hun and tum not feeling to bad!

i was gonna say the same as pixie...u no ur up but u also know ur not to blame!! go to wi and then ull have it on ur mind to try and limit the damage done (hard when u have no control over ur hormones and that i no ) xxx

Argh - I am as fat as a house..... there is no way I am going to WI tonight....my belly is huge and I ate digestives and hula hoops for brekkie....am so miserable!I ****ing hate periods.... boooo!

Awww chick, they do suck! At least you will know why if you have gained at WI though? Just a thought but If you dont go, you wont properly know how much you lost next week? Other than rotten TOTM, how are you hun? x

hi Lou .. hoping your ok .... did you manage w.i last night ? ...
xxx

where are lou? ya skinny minx, hope you're feeling okay today babe, did you end up going to wi yesterday? xxxxx

Hey lou, hope you're feeling a bit better x

Sorry peeps - have been feeling really crap.... I have not stopped eating - almost out of control....not even hungry.... I started ok today and then it just all went very very wrong....I did not go to weigh in last night as could not face it....I fell terrible!! ARGH!!! Right, I reckon I am about 4lbs up - I have to be, so, I need to get back onto the wagon so that I can at least be the same weight next week.... :(

Thanks Sandy.... Just hate the fact I did so well for 5 weeks and along comes TOTM and I cant stop eating, I am like a woman possessed.... Am going to be living on a diet of vegetables for the next few days.... Anything to ahem* clear me out.... I find that stodge binds me and I feel crappy and then I do what we all do and eat more..... Grrrr x x

Thanks Sandy.... Just hate the fact I did so well for 5 weeks and along comes TOTM and I cant stop eating, I am like a woman possessed.... Am going to be living on a diet of vegetables for the next few days.... Anything to ahem* clear me out.... I find that stodge binds me and I feel crappy and then I do what we all do and eat more..... Grrrr x x

Hope you feel better soon! I cant stop eating and its not my TOTM yet :eek: xx

Thanks Hun. Getting back on track today.... have ordered a new bed and bedsides and bought new paint to paint my room this weekend... ordered satin bedding so fingers crossed gonna have a sexy new bedroom in few weeks. :) x

Ha! I had silky bedding once! Kept slipping off the bloody thing! I was NOT sexy ;) but it's so soft and opulent! Good for you...no harm treating yourself hun!
I hear you've not had a good week eating wise...neither have I honestly darlin but I think we're here for the long haul! You're not quitting now and neither am I! So don't make me come over there and kick your ass Lou!!!! Coz I'll do it!!! x ;)

Ha! I had silky bedding once! Kept slipping off the bloody thing! I was NOT sexy ;) but it's so soft and opulent! Good for you...no harm treating yourself hun!
I hear you've not had a good week eating wise...neither have I honestly darlin but I think we're here for the long haul! You're not quitting now and neither am I! So don't make me come over there and kick your ass Lou!!!! Coz I'll do it!!! x ;)

Who knows, I might enjoy it :D

I am actually a little confused... after being on my period and eating loads and loads, I have lost a lb. I am exactly 11st, and that possibly means that by tuesday I could be in the 10's.... I did take some dulcolax last night as I NEEDED it, and maybe that has helped... :D

Back