♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Judging from some of your posts, Cathy, the bed squeaking when you breathe is the least of your worries ;)

haha only just seen this there now...u cheeky thing haha its my neighbours i pity cause i dunno whos louder hahahahahahahahaahahahahah:D;):)

oh and also well done on the 10s xxx wooooohoooo

Thanks people!! Didn't make my WI today as my little one was a little grouchy and didn't want the hassle.... But I weighed so I know what I am and will be back to meetings from next week.... :D

Morning people! Cant believe how happy I am to be in the 10's :) the feeling of going into the 9's will be amazing..... :D

Well done on getting into the 10st Lou you must be feeling great. Just think it won't be long until your in the 9st with all the erm.... christening of that new bed :giggle:.

Haha - hope so. Although am back in the 11's after Mcdonalds and Domino's in 1 day!!!x x x

So jealous of you and so happy at the same time! moving into that next stone is just EUPHORIC! congratulations sweetie!

step away from the mcdonalds haha xxx how u doing hunni?

Yes, HELP ME! I've got the junk food bug! I've had 3 Maccy D's in a week and I think this has something to do with not going for me WI for 2 weeks. I have gained a few pounds for sure and had a 12 hours drinking session yesterday which started with my nan's 80th birthday - lashings of champagne, chilli, cake and more cake, cheese, chocolate cake, cake and er cake, then onto town for jaegerbombs, cocktails, cider and shorts, followed by kebab and chips........waking up this morning hung over I ate cheese and biscuits galore..... GOD HELP ME - WHAT DO I DO???????? ARGH! x x x

I totally agree with Marie! .... back on the wagon dont dwell on what youve eaten this week! ... Just ummm get weighed and then ummm move on :) sounds like youve had a wonderful week tho! hehehehe

Aye hon, Marie's right - back to wi and back on track methinks x

Yep - have leftovers to eat today so picking at the chicken... will be a good good girl from tomorrow. x x x x

Lou dont do it hun, youl be back in the 11s again and that will suck - kick your ass back to meetings pronto Lady!!!

Lou dont do it hun, youl be back in the 11s again and that will suck - kick your ass back to meetings pronto Lady!!!

I think I prob am...am thinking Dulcolax all day for WI tomorrow...lol.
I am quite annoyed with myself and will DEF be going to my meeting tomorrow. :D

Back