♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Lou, I'm a vegetarian so fruit and veg all week sound great for me!! Also aim for some yoghurt it will help your tummy, healthy bacteria etc.

Keep us posted and good luck you'll do fine!

Brenda
XX

Words of wisdom there from Marie... see shes not here much just now but when she is its worth waiting for ;)

Right, soz been quiet - been sorta lurking about, not being sure what I was doing.... got back on the WW wagon yesterday - gained 3lbs over 3 weeks which is fine and I know I can shift it and be back in the 10's soon! My period is due which is gonna mess me up a bit but besides that I am back on the skinny road! x

Hi Lou, how's that skinny road?? I'm driving along it too. Day 4 of a new regime for me and so far doing okay..

Did you manage your fruit and vege only this week?
Bren
x

well done for jumping back on...i put up 4 in 2 weeks and threw in the towel ha ull have it off in no time...its ur attitude that matters to xxx

I did 7lbs in ONE WEEK!!!!!!!
1lb a week is nowt chick!!

Roll on skinny days and skinny jeans in 8 days for the birthday carnage bonanza!!!!

HEY LOU, how's it all going? Any plans for the weekend?

Bren
X

Right, soz been quiet - been sorta lurking about, not being sure what I was doing.... got back on the WW wagon yesterday - gained 3lbs over 3 weeks which is fine and I know I can shift it and be back in the 10's soon! My period is due which is gonna mess me up a bit but besides that I am back on the skinny road! x

Hey lady!

Bumping, it's a tiny bit dead on here without the repeat offenders! You and SV being two of them :p;).

Hope your ok chick x

Am still here, just very busy with it being the beginning of term and such.... x

Hope you're okay! Bumping! x

Hey people, apologies for my lack of response....seem to have fallen so far off the wagon it's been impossible to get back on! Am in total self destruct mode.... I have had both mine and better halfs birthdays - food food food, booze and to top it all off have been ill for 2 weeks! ARGH!! I have ordered a load of healthy living food arriving tonight and from tomorrow I hope to start weight watchers again. I have not even got on the scales for 3/4 weeks as I am so worried I will have gained loads!! :(

Lou, i know how you feel with the scales! Hang in there, healthy eating for you today and onwards and before you know it back on track.

If you dont want to know your weight try measurements with a tape for a couple of weeks. When you see the cm's dropping and you know you've lost a little jump on the scales them. Hope the illness is all gone now also.

Bren
XX

Hey people, apologies for my lack of response....seem to have fallen so far off the wagon it's been impossible to get back on! Am in total self destruct mode.... I have had both mine and better halfs birthdays - food food food, booze and to top it all off have been ill for 2 weeks! ARGH!! I have ordered a load of healthy living food arriving tonight and from tomorrow I hope to start weight watchers again. I have not even got on the scales for 3/4 weeks as I am so worried I will have gained loads!! :(

Know how you feel chick!!! I have been pretty crap for the last week. Been under alot of stress and if im totally honest, let it all go because of it. Had a big disappointment at a previous WI and since then i just struggled. Good luck with the restart. Fingers crossed for you chick x

Hey Lou hunny, I know it's tough but it's best just to have a quick peek on the scales...Because otherwise you might be imagining it to be worse than it is or the opposite, and that will shock you into action! The reason I put on weight in the first place is because I never checked my scales and just kept fooling myself! Knowledge is power darlin x And then, whatever it says just forget it and move on! You can totally do this...you have done it already and this birthday thingy is just a blip! We've everyone of us on here had blips! :)x We're here for ya anyhooz babe!

Back