♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Hellllo people... sorry, I have been quite quiet the last few days - just been a bit hectic! Lost another 1lb today so fairly happy :)

Great work Lou, i hope work hasn't been on your mind too much.

Take care darling XX

Well done on your 1lb this week, xxx

Hey Lou :)

well done on your 1lb hunny ... hope your ok xx

well done on your 1lb off!!! :D xxx

Hey peeps, sorry have been quiet...am just having one of those weeks where I can't really be bothered... iykwim....

Well I am seeing a shift again on the scales... and only 2lbs from the 10's :) - am tres happy about that! 11.1 - wierd to think I was 12.3 Jan 7th! Shows it works - slowly but surely....

My back is still quite sore...but shin splints seem nearly gone.

I have my son this weekend as his dad is moving so can't have him...apparently...it's amazing how I managed to move with him in tow....! Men! lol x x x

Ah, but Lou - women are superhuman, you know that :D

I think its just that we just get on with it, kids and all.

Sorry to hear you are in a bit of a slump...I know that "can't be bothered" feeling...hope it passes and you have a lovely weekend. xx

hey Lou whats up in your world? or down in the case!

Bren
X

Hey Lou :) ..

sounds like your doing well ... hows your weekend been hun?

HEY PEOPLE! Sorry I have been so rubbish updating my diary - have been overloaded lately.

I sts this week - not bad although feel my losses have slowed down soooo much the last 3 weeks - perhaps I lost a stone too quick and it's slowing to accomodate? Booooo! BIG night on saturday - am out with LoveIt who never comes on here anymore but we're doing London for her bday - wooooooo! Bring it... so I am trying to save 4 a day till then so I can be a bit free spirited come saturday! ;)

STS is fine Lou

Just enjoy the weekend it sounds great you'll get back to it with remewed vigour afterwards

Take care

M

Hiya hun
well done on a sts thats better then a gain hun. You have lost alot of weight so far.
Hope you have a lovely time in London....
You could always come and pay me a visit!!!

Back