♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Have a great day on sat Lou! .. last time i was in london i was 11 lol ....
sts is good! ... at least its not going on! and like you say maybe your bod is adjusting before letting go of anymore weight

Hi hon, nice to see you posting on here - say hello to Candace when you see her at the weekend x

Ooooh am sure she will be suprised anybody remembers her! lol x x x

STS is fine Lou

Just enjoy the weekend it sounds great you'll get back to it with remewed vigour afterwards

Take care

M

I am sure your right there hun... thanks!

Have a lovely weekend when it comes, Lou.

After your losses, a STS is probably a good result. x

Am thinking so too! :)

Hiya hun
well done on a sts thats better then a gain hun. You have lost alot of weight so far.
Hope you have a lovely time in London....
You could always come and pay me a visit!!!

Ooooh are u london?

Have a great day on sat Lou! .. last time i was in london i was 11 lol ....
sts is good! ... at least its not going on! and like you say maybe your bod is adjusting before letting go of anymore weight

Yea, would make sense :)

Thanks for the posts people...am starting to feel a little more into my internet now....after 10 days of "oh whatever!" - in relation to everything tho!

Hi Lou, veyr pleased to see you back, I find that sometimes I go through phases of not being online. However it's when I'm not on here I go off the wall a little, well at least that's my past experience. So far things are not like that it's a case of busy life like you.

Saving 4 points everyday will allow you to indulging on roughly how much on the weekend??? Just curious as I know about WW but have never done it.

Thanks
Bren
XX

I suppose, 4 a day is an extra 12, giving me 32 pts for saturday - so approximately 2200 kcals.... :) Thats a few clices of pizza and some alcohol! :)

I am now literally half a pound if that from seeing the 10's... I WILL DO THIS!

Woooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo oo

Bring on the 10's!

Bren
X

Have a great time in London i am 30mins away on a train x

Oh and enjoy your London/pizza/drinking/catch up thing!!

Bren
X

Thanks people.... it's all 'citin'... :D Hehehehe ;) I am a driver Gem - I hate trains! lol - so prob not much further.... x

Hehehe - well am off from here about 3 and will be party party party when I get there.... Tomorrow I will be hangin and having to drive home! The worst ever! :)

have a lovely time! :D xxx

Had a wicked nite = although diet out the window for today -hangovers require you to eat eat and eat.... =)

Glad you had a awesome weekend Lou, bloody hangovers.... where do they get off hey!

Bren
X

I know - I did munch munch munch yesterday - all the stuff I have avoided for weeks and weeks but a day off was really needed. Am back on the plan today but not at work as I am still feeling bad - and as a teacher, having not prepared anything yesterday I felt it best to perhaps plead ignorance and have the day off... ooops. x

Wanted to ask some quick advice.... after having a hectic weekend, I know I went over my points even with what I had saved for it... Now, do I do 16 points today tomorrow and tuesday to try and save up 12 to go towards it or just rule under it... and have my 20 a day as normal for the next 3 days???? HELP!

depends how bad you were and how badly you want a loss.. i would say try save 2 each day and earn 2 AP each day instead.. give you a little extra to live on xxx

Back