♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Morning Lou :)

ITs all going great guns isnt it hunny ! ...... Hope the move goes smoothly tho! it will be fab ! ....

xxx

Thanks hunny bunnies! Am looking forward to it actually - sex on tap! Wooooooooooooooooooooo ;) x

:rolleyes:well, i think we can guess where you are then!!:p

Phew... what a night - hahahhaha.... :)

Well WI today and I'm a STS (I may have actually gained a little but in my head it's a STS as it wasn't a lb and if I gain it throws me!)...

Have to admit, on 2/3 days I guestimated large points due to family meals, lunches out etc. I also had a mini binge on chocolate last night which was a bit naughty! But have been so good for quite a number of weeks am asuming a bad week isn't so bad in the entirity of things. :)

xxxxx

Congratultions on STS :O)

You've had a good few weeks recently so a STS was probably on the cards. Nothing to worry about - and with the extra APs (;)) yesterday, that will have turned itself into a loss.

Glad the moving in went well. xx

STS is cool hun! .. your doing so well lately :) im sure you'll be back to it next week xxx

:) Thanks people, I just feel a bit put off that I've not lost much over the last few weeks... bit disheartening. :( x ended up eating out last night, so have gone way over points again... boooo!

Well it took me ages to find you Lou, right down at the bottom of page 2. Glad you stayed the same which will soon be on the downward move next week.

Take care
M

Woooooooo - lost 2.5lbs this week - much better from my sts last week = have been cycling few times this week - definately be doing that more often =)

Congrats on your loss this week :O)

well done on your loss!!... ..hang on a minute... LOU? LOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?!

*looks about* ..where'd you go? What'd i tell you about turning sideways! :p

:break_diet:
Congrats on your loss this week :O)

Thanks hunny - much appreciated!

well done on your loss!!... ..hang on a minute... LOU? LOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?!

*looks about* ..where'd you go? What'd i tell you about turning sideways! :p

Hehehe... not quite that small yet my love as apparently still have about 5-6lbs to go till healthy bmi! Booooo... Although I am sure my 20lbs loss is off my boobs! hahahah x

Fruit:

Do people find when they increase their fruit intake - they see better losses?

First week I have really eaten fruit and saw a 2.5 loss... I wonder... :)

Thats just excellent Lou, perhaps the fruit caused a movement who knows but hey its gone and thats great.

M

Thanks M! I am quite pleased this week and when I have a good loss it motivates me to be disciplined the following week. :)

Back