♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

That is fabulous you are over half way now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

Thanks peeps...well kinda....the ticker takes me to 9.13 I think which was a goal set by my WW leader....although I did say I wanted to be 9 but this was the first proper goal.... Once I get there, I can assess how I feel and if I wanna go further. I do have quite a heavy frame so when I get into the 9's I can start to look a bit skinny in places which is not really what I want! BUT we'll see - thanks for the support peeps - would not be here without u! :)

well done lou-i'm the same as you with target-would like to get to 11-am 5'9so that well within my range but set initial target of 11 7 then see how i feel-tho to be honest sometimes wonder if will get there!!

You are doing brill !!

You CAN do it, slowly but surely wins the race - Mrs Tortoise :) I am 5'4 so, 9 is healthy for me... I think I am a few pounds from a BMI of 25 which will be a nice feeling....knowing I am in a healthy range - for my height I think it's like 8.7 - 10.7...she guesses... :)

congratulations on another loss and being in the 10s, can't wait to get there myself :O)

Oooooo check you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... amazing hun! i bet your beaming! :) ...

excellent stuff!

congratulations on another loss and being in the 10s, can't wait to get there myself :O)

Yea, feels good, I have to say... Cant wait till it's the 9's! :)

Doing brillantly Lou

M

Thanks M!

Oooooo check you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... amazing hun! i bet your beaming! :) ...

excellent stuff!

Beaming hungry! ;)

just saying hi

Hello mummy!

Well done Lou and that healthy bmi is right round the corner. x

I know, will be a great feeling! :)

Hun you are rocking along really well! Keep it up! I'm just in the healthy and have been having a plateau for about 4 weeks now driving me nuts! But like you say slow and steady wins the race.

Bren
X

You are really getting into it again Lou and we will soon see the 10s wittling away. I hope that the 9s heave into sight by the summer.

M

Hun you are rocking along really well! Keep it up! I'm just in the healthy and have been having a plateau for about 4 weeks now driving me nuts! But like you say slow and steady wins the race.

Bren
X

Exactly....when I lost nearly 3 stone in 8 weeks before on Cambridge, it was great BUT I gained it all again... in prob 8 weeks... I have had a few mini binges lately - all kiinda in points but not if that makes any sense at all - and my weight is remaining constant. So, slowly yet surely.... WE WILL DO THIS!

You are really getting into it again Lou and we will soon see the 10s wittling away. I hope that the 9s heave into sight by the summer.

M

Thanks M, I do feel as if this is SO my year :) My ultimate goal is 9 stone by my birthday is september... so I have 6 months to lose 24lbs - am sure it's doable :) x

Well done!! :):):)

Awwww thanks hunny :)

Hi there - seem to have missed so much of your diary (slaps wrist and will keep up in future).

Your doing great and rocketing through to your target - well done x

We should start a b'day challenge thread? Mines in July, 24th. I will probably put on a few in Thailand so might have about 13 to loose when I get back. Also achievable me thinks!

Hi there - seem to have missed so much of your diary (slaps wrist and will keep up in future).

Your doing great and rocketing through to your target - well done x

Aww thanks hunny! And I know how hard it is to keep up with so many diaries! Bloomin difficile! :)

We should start a b'day challenge thread? Mines in July, 24th. I will probably put on a few in Thailand so might have about 13 to loose when I get back. Also achievable me thinks!

Ooooh, sounds like a challenege to me... If I want to be 9 I need to lose about 25/6lbs by sept 12th.... bday 23 weeks away so 1lb a week and i'll nearly be there... is coming off soooooooooo slow though now.... fella is moving in tomorrow so think i'll be going for lots of runs when he gets in from work now I have a live in babysitter!!!! Woooooooooooooooo! x

your fella is moving in tomorrow? :D awwwwww happy days! congrats and hope that it doesnt affect your diet too much! xxx

:) I am sure it wont... poor ******* has been on WW meals since January - although he gets twice as much as he needs to gain and not lose... swine. How are u chicadee? x

Back