♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Ok.... I was 10.11 this morning.... GAY! Was 10, 8.5 last week... shitter eh? lol... so 5% = 7.5lbs - so, 5% takes me to 10st 3.5...... Ok.... It's a challenge. :)

:asskick:

as requested 1 kick in the butt. seriously i dont think your gain too bad considering what you say you've been up to AND totm. you done really well to have never gained before-am tempted to say welcome to my world!!

Ok pep talk over-now get on with it!!:p

Good luck with your challenge.
I no how you feel i have been off plan for 2 weeks and put 2lb on so i no how your feeling hunny xx

errrrr yeah! we all have periods you know :p dont worry about "fairness" its all down to commitment to be 100% :D x

I don't :p:p:p:p the joys of the mirena coil my dear!!!!

Lou, it happens to us all - I think sometimes we need a break from the regime of it all - real life has to come in somewhere along the line - and as long as you get yourself back on track, that's the main thing.

Getting back into your exercise should help on both fronts - your mood and the weight loss.

don't think you need to worry about me getting that 9lbs off before you though.....I've been a right naughty nibbler. x

Thanks peeps... your all amazing. Well, have managed on 5 points so far today and took some Aquaban to try and rid some of the water weight and now feel somewhat giddy and floppy... was gonna go out on my bike for a bit but think I may collapse... On the other side, it is TOTM and I suffer quite badly to the point I am on tablets to reduce the amount of it if that makes sense so it's prob a combination. I feel like I need a nap to be honest! lol x

If you need a nap - take one - its your body's way of making sure you dont over do it

as for the gain - no worries - I have not put on since starting either - then for personal reasons I took 4 weeks off the plan and had what I wanted - had a gain then first week on plan it was all off again - dont be over strict with yourself by saving points - just make wise choices with what points you have and you will be fine
and now being team two leader should give you focus - as you should lead us through example :):)

Aaleigha - thank you hun. I did try a nap but couldn't manage it, think I felt too shaky.... It was the water tablets I think....
OH is making me a chicken breast with a MAHUSSIVE portion of veg and a little gravy - the best dinner ever for a maximum of 3 points... I am kinda hoping to shift the extra 2lbs by the end of TOTM, I am sure it must only be water weight... who knows.

As for wisely choosing points, my WW starts tomorrow, so from then I am gonna be soooooooooooooo good and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow to get on with some AP's :)

How is everyone?!?

lou, my mum was on water tablets for her blood pressure and they made her really poorly-shaking and weak, was told its a common side effect.
hope you feel better soon

Yea, the fact I may have taken too many prob had something to do with it....oooops :D

Am feeling a little better.... although am peein' for britain! lol.... x

So, have finished today on 12 points and I really don't wanna eat aymore... I have had a lot of fruit and veg today, some ham and chicken. It's a new WW week tomorrow so back to regular points and back on the wagon. :)

*******update.....

So, after having been good all day and taken some aquaban I have lost 1.5 of the 2.5lbs I was moaning about this morning - all in a day.... just goes to show, could have all been water? We will see in the morning when it is WI day.... :D

Last edited:
Good Luck xx

Well.....you know what?!? Am totally amazed!!! Was 10.11 yesterday - moaning as I was 10.9 last week, and this morning after drinking lots of water and taking some aquaban for the TOTM water I am 10st 7.5! So, I've lost 3.5 since yeterday and 1.5 for the week..... :) Fingers crossed it dont all appear again today lol....x

Yea, think it has!!!!

Defo.... TC xx x x

Thanks.... am loving the fact that i've done 3.5 in a day! Woooooooooo!

Ahahahaha, actually after having been to the 'loo', I am down to 10.7.2..... nearly 4 lbs in a day! Bloody water weight messing with my head :( x

Last edited:
Back