♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Wow congrats, I may have to try some aquaban! xx

Do you always weigh yourself after the loo? made me chuckle cos i will only weigh myself au naturale and now have this image in my head of you stripping off completely every time you go for a pee!! (feel i should say now that i dont spend all my time imagining people naked!!-well maybe jared leto but thats about it!!)

Well done Lou :) Pesky water!

I know.... and to think we are 60% of the stuff!

Wow congrats, I may have to try some aquaban! xx

Yea, def good for PM retention but does make u feel somewhat 'odd'. Shakes etc. Hope your well :)

well done hunny great result!

Thanks babe, and thanks for the rep.... gold star is on its way perhaps for me!

fantastic result all that weight in just one day :)

I know, shows why I was so uncomfortable last few days - I think 2lbs was in my boobs! :D

Do you always weigh yourself after the loo? made me chuckle cos i will only weigh myself au naturale and now have this image in my head of you stripping off completely every time you go for a pee!! (feel i should say now that i dont spend all my time imagining people naked!!-well maybe jared leto but thats about it!!)

You can imagine me naked if you wish! :) Well, I usally go to the 'loo' first thing in the morning after 2/3 mouthfulls of coffee....dont ask me what it is in the coffee which does it... I don't even manage half a cup...and then I weigh oh naturelle :D The fact that my 'loo' was half a pound is scary! I'm only ickle....lol x

Ah now, you say that.... but I don't find it works with tea... how wierd!!! Yea, total cockney slang...'loo' is really 'dumpage' ;)

that has got to be the worst word in the english language "dump" think it sounds awful! :p

well done on your loss Aquaban lady :D just shows you though doesnt it..

i dont need anything to chase it out.. infact i'm usually forced out of bed at half 6 in the morning as I can NOT wait any longer to go :p

xx

All this talking about water and toilets is making me want to go:sick0019:

that has got to be the worst word in the english language "dump" think it sounds awful! :p

i dont need anything to chase it out.. infact i'm usually forced out of bed at half 6 in the morning as I can NOT wait any longer to go :p

xx

the downside of being regular!!

Yea, my little boy is like that - often up at 4.30 for a 'loo' and then back to bed.....sometimes :)

xx

All this talking about water and toilets is making me want to go:sick0019:

Don't mind us :D

the downside of being regular!!

Down being very appropriate :D

Wow nearly 4lb's in a day thats amazing :eek:

Gonna seek out some aqua ban too lol x

It's def worth it if u hold water during period... but as mentioned before, does make me a bit edgy sometimes. x

It's def worth it if u hold water during period... but as mentioned before, does make me a bit edgy sometimes. x

Afternoon LB hope your day is going well... Quick question where can you get aqua ban?

Ello.... I am all good n u?
I got mine in my local chemist over the road... am sure they would have something similar in boots tho babe! x

Hello Loo Lou :p (appropriate? i think so, Aqua ban lady :D)

hope you are still 100% on the bandwagon?? x

Yea, near enough babe... I may go over .5/1/1.5 here and there but I usually make up for it...kinda....

Went to Pizza Express today and had one of the new Leggera pizza's.... 8.5pts - bargain. Was nice too... but it's wierd...still feel guilty for eating a pizza and found it hard eating my pasta for tea as I was like - what? I have had a pizza today - am gonna be a fatty boom boom tomorrow....am quite bloated but suppose that goes with pizza... it's wierd...am so used to Pizza's being like 15-25 points that 8.5 just seems like they have got it wrong... oh well... it was worth it. Very nice and tasty.... x x x

Back