♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Well done on hitting 9.8 and good luck with the final lap of the dissertation - you can do it!!! x

You are stunning :):)

Awwww blush* - thank you my lovely. :)
I'm not sure i'd use the word stunning tho...lol x x x x

Wow you look amazing in your pic my love. Well done you. Glad the end is nigh with the disso. When is it due? Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow my dear. xx

18th sept but first draft next week hence why I have been rather quiet of late... Thanks!

morning Lou have a great one :):)

I kinda did...:)

multi face'ted and darn skinny!! looking good there lou!!

Why thanks mummy!

You look tiny !!!!!

Nah - size 10 now.... size 6 is tiny...lol x x x

Well done on hitting 9.8 and good luck with the final lap of the dissertation - you can do it!!! x

I know I cannie wait till it's finito!

No WI today as it's TOTM and I never get on scales TOTM. Will do so in a few days/next weeeeeeeek.

Thanks for all the lovely comments. :)

good luck with hitting the deadline for the draft - sure you will make it

and I think you are stunning - so does my DH and daughter - so we dont care what you think :):)

Good luck on getting your draft all done. You can do it my dear. It's final push. Don't work too hard though. :) x x

SOOO SORRY I'VE NOT BEEN ON! Have been hard at my thesis which I printed and bound this morning! It's not due for a week but it's my 27th tomorrow and others halves on Sunday so I wanted a stress free weekend!!! Wooooooooooooo!

Still 9st 8 :)

well done for getting it all over and done with! hope that you and your oh both have lovely birthdays over the weekend and well done for being 9.8 still, cant imagine ever weighing that little ever again - tbh can barely remeber weighing that much lol.

have a great time

suz x

What fantastic news
I have just got back off holiday and its so good to read its done and bound
have a great stress free weekend :)

well done for getting it all over and done with! hope that you and your oh both have lovely birthdays over the weekend and well done for being 9.8 still, cant imagine ever weighing that little ever again - tbh can barely remeber weighing that much lol.

have a great time

suz x

Awwww, you will one day. I prob don't weigh 9.8 now after my 3 day weekend eating and drinking binge!!!! :)

What fantastic news
I have just got back off holiday and its so good to read its done and bound
have a great stress free weekend :)

I did :)

Yay, so pleased for you :)

Thanks people!

OMG - have I really not been on here for 2 months! That's naughty of me...

Well, I do have the excuse of being quite poorly. But am back on the WW wagon as well as I can be. I was 9.8 last time I weighed, TOTM is about to appear and have been eating like a pig for 3 days (always before TOTM - why is that?) - so gonna do a few weeks on WW (well sticking to 20pts as well as I can - not sure I want to lose but sts really - however, am on medication which causes weight gain so I think I need to stick at 20). Going it alone this time, I have my gold membership so will prob pop back down to a meeting in a month or so's time...

So how is everybody??

One thing I really need to know is what level of exersize is swimming? Have got very into it and have a membership so would like to know for extra points values - and does sitting in a sauna count??? :)

wwoohhooo Lou's back!!!
Soryy you've not been well but glad to see you again!!

I'm still here,still fat and still moaning-see nothing's changed in your absense!!

Hiya Lou..(i always want to call you chief!):D

Sorry youve been poorly,well done at staying within your goal and lovely to see you back..xx :):):)

Thanks peeps... tis nice to be back :) woooo... Mommy - you can shift it. I know u can!!!

Sorry you've not been well my dear. Hope you are feeling much better now. xxx

Hi Lou, I've been away and unwell too - and also on drugs that cause weight gain so we must be in a parallel universe of some kind!

Maintaining is good (I'm aiming to do the same although I'm a LOT heavier than you :) ) Don't know the points in swimming but it's v v good exercise.

When do you get your results from your thesis?

Sorry you've not been well my dear. Hope you are feeling much better now. xxx

Thanks lovely - i'm getting there my dear :)

Lou its great to see you again and brilliant job on the thesis completion and on the maintaining.

M

:) Merci

Great to see you back huni xx

:) :)

Hi Lou, I've been away and unwell too - and also on drugs that cause weight gain so we must be in a parallel universe of some kind!

Maintaining is good (I'm aiming to do the same although I'm a LOT heavier than you :) ) Don't know the points in swimming but it's v v good exercise.

When do you get your results from your thesis?

Ello. Doc told me tablets don't cause weight gain but can increase appetite... hence the gain - same thing in my eyes... hopefully wont be on them too long!!!

Results for thesis are in.... will reveal all below - overall grade in few weeks...

Yay, another one returns :) Well done on staying a skinny minny!

:)

Back