♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Looking fab!

Thanks for the info on my weight loss. I have not even spoken goals to my leader. 10 stone is my goal but as far a WW are aware that does not exist! I really want to get down to 10 stone and get my gold membership. I have only been going for 3 weeks. I am afraid they will think I am a fraud!

Good luck on the last few pounds. I know you will do it!

Hello skinny millinkie :)

Great pics - you look totally sozzled.

How's dissertation? I hated the sight of mine by the time I handed it in.

Yes good question Karen-lou
Those pics look great, so slim, slightly tipsy whats not to like?

Hoping you're OK

M

more like slim, you're already there! :D

In my eyes, 9 stone is gonna be slim.... it's a personal thing I suppose. :)

I knew you were 9.10 and I meant 9.10 my fingers just typed 10.4.. wtf! :p

It's ok my love, I forgive you.... just! ;)

:) Great piccies Lou .... looks like my kinda night out! .... Your doing so great well done for getting to goal hun :)

It was a fab night out with the girlies whilst the lads were on a stag do.... :D

Looking good Lou, but i ahve to say you look different on every pic i've seen of you-is there more thatn one of you??

Ha ha, I have many different looks depending on how I feel. I look very different with my hair up to down but I assure you there is only one of me, unless I have multiple personality disorder and am just unaware of it?!?

looking good al xx

Why thanking you missy! ;)

Looking fab!

Thanks for the info on my weight loss. I have not even spoken goals to my leader. 10 stone is my goal but as far a WW are aware that does not exist! I really want to get down to 10 stone and get my gold membership. I have only been going for 3 weeks. I am afraid they will think I am a fraud!

Good luck on the last few pounds. I know you will do it!

Get onto it love and then you can get it for free.... do you go to meetings or all online???? Make sure they know what your goal is and it doesn't matter how low you go under as long as healthy BMI but just no more than 5lbs above goal.... :D

Hello skinny millinkie :)

Great pics - you look totally sozzled.

How's dissertation? I hated the sight of mine by the time I handed it in.

I was actually quite sober, that is worrying... lol...
Dissertation is coming along ok. Am onto the final BIG section. It's kinda the third dissertation I have written so you'd think I would be used to them by now, but yes, I am starting to get sick of it.... but not long now, as long as I can hold my mentalness together I will get there... Had a bad few days thursday/fri but the doc managed to dose out the wonder drugs and I feel better today. :D :D I wonder why.....

Yes good question Karen-lou
Those pics look great, so slim, slightly tipsy whats not to like?

Hoping you're OK

M

I am getting there M. My doctor is fabulous and knows me very well so knows the answer to every crisis I have. Def think my panic attacks/anxiety are uni related so in a wonderful world they will subside in a matter of weeks when I can finally say the last 8 years of University is OVER!!!!!! :)

Thanks for all your concerns, your ALL wonderful....

Oh, and on a +ive note, I've had 3 days proper eating so no more worrying about my measly 400kcals a day I was surviving on few weeks back.... :)

Lou you seem to have it all together at the moment - well done you and long may it continue
and great photos - you look fantastic

Thanks lovie x

Wow looking fab in your pics my dear. Looks like a brilliant night out :D Hope disso is going well. xxx

Diss is getting there... am now into the final section - but I have got to that point where I almost find anything to do but work!

9st 8 this morning. Can't quite get my head around it...mother has told me I look 'scrawny'... hahahaha, not quite I don't think. x

Well done you and dont go listening to your mother - what do us mum's know :):)
avoidance tactics - OH I am so good at them - how clean are your windows :):)

Hahaha, yea, I am sure she is jealous as I am not quite a bit smaller than her and she is having to wear my old clothes, wheras she used to give me jeans which were too big... hehehehe... Still finding this size 10, 9st.8 thing a lot to get around... x

Hi Hun
Well done on your weight, you have done so well, i remember we started at the same weight and im still the same basically that what i joined at in Feb! I'm so bad i no!

Lou, you look fabulous in your pics - and as Jane says, there seems to be more than one of you! You are one of life's chameleon types - always changing.

Amazingly well done on getting so far - 9st 8 is brilliant and I will be well pleased to get back there and I am only 5 2!!

Haha, well here is a pic of me from today so you can all see if I really am multi-'face'ted... ;)

Attachments

• 5420_120316249629_506929629_2240363_7446249_n.jpg
    5420_120316249629_506929629_2240363_7446249_n.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 34
Wow you look amazing in your pic my love. Well done you. Glad the end is nigh with the disso. When is it due? Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow my dear. xx

Back