♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

I have just broken up my egg into 28g portions (3 points) and bagged it in the fridge, will be allowing myself a bag per day. Now if you excuse me i'm just off to polish my halo:angel09:

Don't you just hate perfect people - fancy breaking up the egg into portions!! only joking Jane :)

Yes, I agree Lou, eggs are indeed devils work. It doesn't matter where I look they're there. In the boys bedroom, in the fridge. Everytime i open the fridge a rabbit is looking at me (no ladies a lindt rabbit). I've already had roast spuds launching themselves in my mouth at dinner time tonight - unbelievable. Hope you have a good day tommorrow. I think we're all turning into saints tommorrow and avoiding all sins.

Portions? What?!? But that means it's hanging about even longer!!!!!! Surely, if I eat it ALL now will do less damage? Hmmm??? lol... Am just gonna let my wee one and the better half eat it all... I will have carrot sticks and celery.... :D hahahahahahah!
Luckily it's not in wee ones bedroom - it's all under the stairs... all bloody 8 boxes - BIG boxes.... 2 of them have 6 bars in them! ******* eggs - who thehell thought of easter eggs eh? Swines...

No, I doubt it's a bee... more like the chocolate monster!

I'm half glad I only got 1 big Easter egg and 1 small one and half peed off. I'm too old for people to buy them for me anymore but not old enough to have children whose eggs I can eat. Should be glad really!

Hehehehe.... I have been a lot better last day or so. Think easter coinciding with TOTM was a bad combination...

On the positive note I was a STS on wednesday - which is ultimo superundo amazing as mentioned before its TOTM and I usually gain so a STS is wicked :) Looking forward to a nice loss next week... if I manage to stay away from the chocolate this weekend. x

well most of my first egg has gone but i havent even started on my sheep yet!! am feeling rather smug, can you tell?

Alright smuggie moo head...! Hehehe, was a wicxked insult.... gonna use that today during my lectures :D

I'm half glad I only got 1 big Easter egg and 1 small one and half peed off. I'm too old for people to buy them for me anymore but not old enough to have children whose eggs I can eat. Should be glad really!

My fella got a load too as did I! I wish I was a wee kiddy who could eat the entire load without a smeck of a gain! Doubtful tho... am tempted to try... lolol

Not really sure to be honest, the entire team thing never really took off. I will have a look and add the scores from last 2 weeks. x

Wicked - we could think of more... maybe a daily challenge insult thing? x

Hiya

Well done on the STS! (Why does that always sound condesending in my head? I don't mean it to be :D)

Hope you can stay away from all the Chocolate this week.(I've hidden mine! and with my memory it'll be ages until I find it again!)

Twigs
xx

No way is it condisending love! Its good to STS - shows ur body is adjusting to the new weight... well thats my excuse anyways!!!!x x x x

Awesome... ding dong dolly head? lol x

Well done on staying the same. Is your house choc free yet? Mine's still got too much about but it belongs to the boys so should be out of bounds for me. I do sneak a bit sometimes though! They know i do but never moan, bless them! Hope weekend is good x

Back