♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

why couldnt you have your snacks? x

Because don't you only get 21 points a week to spend on stuff other than whats on core? I eat too much junk (lol) to cope with that! LOL!!

Hiya Lou I would agree with M and try a week or so on 21 see how ur weight losses compare ;o) x

Well am gonna see how this week on 20 goes... have been on 20 for ages so fingers crossed it's ok. Am finding I am starving though, I really am! lol...

Hi Lou, whats simply filling? I can't seem to shift any more and am open to new ideas. I am on roughly 18 points but its still not going:( Are things still going well with your fella moved in? Have a good week x

Simply Filling is where you eat three meals a day from a list of "unlimited" foods. You then have 21 points a week to spend on either foods that aren't on the list or for food between meals. You can snack freely on fruit between meals and can have skimmed milk outside of meals (half a pint I think) which is great for a skinny latte or two.

Simply Filling foods include fruit, veg, pasta, potatoes, lean meat, fish, tofu and TVP, brown rice, pulses, skimmed milk, non-sugary cereals, ryvita etc. Also avocado and either one or two teaspoons of healthy oils (I forget how much but will find the list and post it if you like) each day.

I might give that a go!

You won't be getting to hard a time from me...sneaky peek this morning shows nothing moving so far this week...oh, well, we have to wait till Monday I suppose. xx

how goes it lou lou pants?

Well mummy moo face - I'm dandy gal. Tyler has had sickness and the squits (TMI??) since Tuesday. Has been hectic one. New sofa arrived during all of the vomiting but luckily the carpets were due to be cleaned after! Can you imagine if it had started after new sofa and cleaning of carpets!!! LOL.... How be thee?

Thanks Karen. Might try it x

Yea, I may do too... But, I'd use 21 points up in a day - hahahahha x

poor tyler-both ends burning eh?
get you with your new sofa and clean carpets !!

going well here thanks-be better thisafternoon when i am out tho!!

its amazing if you do core, the difference you see just from not snacking.. if you have the willpower, instead of core maybe just try eating your points all in your meals and see if it makes a difference xxx

(ps, love ya too :D)

poor tyler-both ends burning eh?
get you with your new sofa and clean carpets !!

going well here thanks-be better thisafternoon when i am out tho!!

Yep = I am lurving the new sofa... a large corner unit and it's a-MAZ-ing!

Thanks for your nice post on my diary. How are you doing Lou? Hope you have a nice weekend xx

All good here missus.... just pootling along... :) am dreading tomorrow's WI after a binge on Sunday but fingers crossed. You all good?

its amazing if you do core, the difference you see just from not snacking.. if you have the willpower, instead of core maybe just try eating your points all in your meals and see if it makes a difference xxx

(ps, love ya too :D)

Yea, your prob right my love and I may try that this coming week. :)

Hello little lady! Haven't been around MM's much lately, so just wanted to pop my head in and say "hello!!!!!!!!" ;)

Hope all is well in the lovely land of Lou! :) x x

Thanks babe.
All is good here... plodding along as usual. Man the losses are slow now but I will get there!

*************** 1lb loss this week *******************

Congrats on your pound loss hun - afraid its ever so slow going the nearer you get to goal and boy it can be frustrating but at least its a step nearer :p x

Congrats on your pound loss hun - afraid its ever so slow going the nearer you get to goal and boy it can be frustrating but at least its a step nearer :p x

That it is indeed! Only a few more pounds to 2stone.... almost :)

Thanks babe! making me smile again! x

Well done on your weightloss this week.
Good luck for the next one.:)

Thanks Fuzzywuzzywoo... bring on next weeks losses!

Congrats on another fab loss, hope you have a good week xx

Hi Lou,

Well done darl! Hope the little man is feeling better soon too.

Bren
X

Back