♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Chips and cheese - oh lordy! Well done on that BMI girl!

Think I may have to officially write this week off after the booze and food I put in me last night and the bacon sarnie with cheese I have had this morning.... got a bbq later tooo - ooops, well it is bank holiday I suppose.... back on it 100% tomorrow. x

A very good philosophy to have... admit the problem and solve it tomorrow! ;) Have a lovely BH!

Hehehehe, well I wont be able to claw back my points now as have gone too far over this week... and I am hangin so carrot soup and brocolli are NOT gonna cut it today. Nothing a laxative tonight wont sort out ;) x

Hehe, I'd never heard it called "hanging" until I moved down here. I almost miss the days of puking instead of feeling squiffy and needing to munch all day as at least I lost the alcohol/food weight :p

well done on the bmi milestone - and hopefully you will stay there this week with your cheese antics....see that demon drink - it might be low in points, but its what you eat when under the influence that's the problem!!! xx

Yep - well, as expected, I have written off the last few days and back on track today.... new WW tomorrow but why not get in gear today.... am hoping for a sts this week as a gain will take me out of the healthy bmi I acheived last week.... booo....maybe I wont weigh until next week? x

Lou I would recommend that you would go to the WI anyway you can then have closure of the week and move on to the next week!! WELL DONE ON THE BMI thats one of my goals!!!

well done on getting to a BMI of 25 Lou, thats fantastic :D keep up the fab work you are doing so so well :) really pleased for you xxx

Getting back on track is not always as easy as it sounds so well done you - weigh in wont be as bad as you think it will :)

I bet it will.... hahhahaha

Now, are any of you feeling a wee bit generous? If you are...sponsor me to do race for life on 7th June.... go on, you know you want to.... even if it's only a £1.... it'd be appreciated :)

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/louiseumlandt

I will hold you to that Jess! :D Thanks babes...every little helps :)

Ah - well I've stayed the same! Absolute miracle after the week I have had... well, technically I was 10.6.0 last week, and I am 10.6.3 today but I am not marking down all of a 1/4 of a lb.... woooooo!

Bring on next week :)

Ah - well I've stayed the same! Absolute miracle after the week I have had... well, technically I was 10.6.0 last week, and I am 10.6.3 today but I am not marking down all of a 1/4 of a lb.... woooooo!

Bring on next week :)

can I now say I told you so :D:D

well done on that sts :)

I will defo sponsor you but it has to wait till pay day (which should be the 1st of the month) but will need to check the bank account as sometimes its a bit late - so will be doing it next week
does it accept paypal

Oh thanks babe - your awesome... yea, it accepts paypal. :)

I feel utter rubbish today..... have some much pain in my lower abdomen its getting stupid...grrr....

Back