♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Hey gorgeous! How's work and the diet going. Although I feel the diet is going good as your BMI is going steadily downwards.

Bren
X

Hey hun... diet is going ok.... as I've lost 2 stone now I do see the odd lapse happening at weekends but I am happy (ish) so I suppose it's not all bad. I just want to get into the 9's.... I have 4lbs to lose and then I will be.... My week starts on a wednesday so gonna be a good one this week.... I am struggling to exersize in this heat. I suppose being an aussie you are used to it, but I don't think us brits are! I have just managed a 20 minute run although I had to stop for breath a couple of times as it is just toooooo hot. I am dripping.

Do we get extra AP's for doing it in this heat?!?!? x x x

Yep i looooooove the heat. Give me 30 - 32 everyday please of the year! Some weeks it can be 36 degrees for 3 weeks at a time. Once things heat up over here it just sets in and you get used to it.

I did notice and well done on the 2 stone! Do you eat fish?? I find if I eat tuna salad and then fish again for dinner over a couple of days ( also seafood) I loose that week. Might be a good time to shake the variety up a little. Although you are probably doing this already! Sorry.....

How's your new job?

Bren
X

New job? I turned it down my love, was a bit of a nightmare in the end.....nevermind.
I do eat fish yea, might have some tuna for tea now :) x

Hello girls... how are we all???

Well, I managed to say NO to a night of boozing... I drove - did have 4 quorn burgers in 2 buns, a little cheese and a budweiser tho... oooops... not too bad as in this heat no appetite today so will be able to save some points to make up for yesterday....

I had my IUD removed due to this expected endometriosis.. it was right before TOTM too so it's left me feeling a bit urgh.... I will spare the details.... fingers crossed the removal leads to less symptoms... I do hope it isn't endo... : x x x x

hi there lou, Sounds like you were really good, quorn burgers are failry low arent they!!

HAve to admit have never fancied an iud. hope things work out there for ya

It's always been ok. Have had 2 due to inability to take hormones, have had the copper IUD. Unfortunately with the issues I have, they have had to take it out to see what my body does naturally. Oh well. So, I am having to be careful (very!) for a few months or there will be baby numero deux. :S

Really hope your body settles without the iud

I know when I had mine out my body took a few months to settle

how is your week going

I am eating really well mostly back to vegetarian roots
of lentils and chickpeas
but DH just bought be the new cranks cook book
so will share some of the recipes as I do them in my diary :)

New cranks???? Enlighten me....

Yea, hope it all settles down soon. :)

I lost a lb this week which was amazing considering only just about to finish TOTM. :)

Lou Cranks do loads of books - I will find the details of mine
they also do a lite cook book that one I am yet to track down :)

Cool, thanks hun :)

Thanks - now have a BMI of 24 :)

Not too bad Mummy. I am fairly tired, my ds is having a funny sleep phase... although it's making me have a funny sleep phase too.... I have a lot of trouble sleeping at the best of time and often relie on zimmers to sleep. He is just up at all hours asking for food and such - growth spurt me thinks.

I was a littled upset yesterday as my PhD Teaching Assistanship was rejected.... ah well, my time will come :( x

:) yay

Bummer re the Phd lets hope next time but well done on the loss you will soon be in the 9s how slim is that ..fantastic

M

Thanks M! Yea, think the PhD was refused as I technically don't finish MSc till September and they like you to have Masters level research methods - ie: dissertation which is not completed until septemeber, I mean, I could fail the MSc which would not look good teaching undergrads now would it! :O)

9 stone here we come....

Back