♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Take care Lou, hope the benzo is helping. When i had pnd i was told to think of anti deps as a crutch, seems to fit here too!!

You can do it hon x

I might be in your position in the not too distant future - just applied for a PhD studentship *gulp*

Keep your chin up - light is at the end of the tunnel x

No Karen!!! Don't do it!! lol.... go for it babe. I am gonna do it one day, just not immediately as I think 8 years at uni so far has done me in. I need some space... although I do have an interview to train as a psychotherapist soon! hehehehehe x

Thanks for being great guys. Since yesterday I have managed 1000 words on my dissertation which is great! :)

Feeling better too, think the meds are kicking in. :) x

PS.... I reached my WW leaders goal.... I am now 9.13!!!!

No peeps, ultimate goal is 9.... but people are starting to say stop. I don't want to now. All the clothes I buy now are 10's, skirts, tops etc except jeans which because of my hips are still 12's. Once I am a size 10 Jeans I will stop. x :)

Just to brag....bought a pair of size 10 jeans this morning :)

Go Lou, size 12 and in the 9s you are a star.

Now MSc got 1000 words done, excellent more will just flow. Its the getting started thats a problem. Yep it will be stressful but not for ever, you can and will do this. Make sure you set a target for every day and aim for that. Build on it every day. I'm rooting for you its not easy but you'll be fine.

Good luck

M

Well, in all i've done 5000 now so i'm getting there... had a break today and back to it tomorrow... and it was size 10's! ;)

Now now Lou attention to details the 9's were the 9 stones hon, but of course over the moon re the size 10 jeans also.

5000 words = brilliant come on cough out some more say up to 7500 by the end of the weekend minimum, you are right on track.

Spurring you on

M

Yea, I am getting there folkes! Sat here with wheat bags wrapped around my neck for the tension lol...

9.12 this morning - bloody hell!!!! :)

Check me out. I can mini from my phone now!

good luck with the rest of your work Lou - hope the tension irons itself out soon for you :)

well done on getting into the 9's - you deserve it :) xxx

Thanks peeps - the solutions is anxiety and stress. Weight drops off then, lol x

Congrats on your jeans mdear and keep up the cracking rate of your word count. It is very stressful i remember it well (i had to write a 60 minute play which ended up being nearly 15000 words...) Keep at it and it will all be over soon and trust me it's the best feeling ever when it is. Not long to go! :D

Take care.xx

Back