♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Lou well done hun on the 24 BMI! You are at the weight now that I can only dream of. I'm doing CD so hopefully I can just stick with it and loose this weight once and for all!

Sorry to here about the knock back on the funding.

Bren
X

Funding will come when the time is right - there could be a very good reason for you not to start so soon :):)

as for the weight loss well done - I can only dream of a healthy BMI at the moment - personally I am looking forward to being overweight

you are doing so well :):)

Awwww bless you, you will get there....

Just to update you all, I am off on Holiday tomorrow for a week so I won't be about...

Had a wedding reception last night and have eaten a fair bit today so am currently 18.5pts over! OOOOPS. I am going to try.....try...try....try......to be good when I am away.... but I don't think I will be pointing.... I will try tho :(

Hi love... am back of holiday now so will message prob tomorrow... am suffering from Mal de Debarquement, no joke, google it. It's nasty. x x x

is it just me that thinks puttin your height in inches is weird?! also newbie to site. wanting to shed 4 stone!! i just love chocolate!!

you girls are near me-ish, in sunny woking??...cant get on my profile for some reason guessing it takes a little time to be moderated? I hope you all the best and be sure to send any helpful hints my way!

xxxx

I live near Woking.. in fact I work in Peacocks shopping centre!

Hi love... am back of holiday now so will message prob tomorrow... am suffering from Mal de Debarquement, no joke, google it. It's nasty. x x x

Oh god, it says on Wikipedia it lasts over a month, sometimes years?! Hope it doesn't last that long for you! x

Oh god, it says on Wikipedia it lasts over a month, sometimes years?! Hope it doesn't last that long for you! x

Yes, it's been know but for every 1 person that gets it's for a long time there are hundreds which dont. If you google land sicknkess you see loads of people talking about it after a boat trip... most reckon 3-14 days. Odd person has it for 3 weeks. I am into day 3 now and I think (touch wood) that the rocking is subsiding... I still have a heavy head and my ears feel under pressure... I am hoping by the weeked it will be gone.... I hope.

Yes, it's been know but for every 1 person that gets it's for a long time there are hundreds which dont. If you google land sicknkess you see loads of people talking about it after a boat trip... most reckon 3-14 days. Odd person has it for 3 weeks. I am into day 3 now and I think (touch wood) that the rocking is subsiding... I still have a heavy head and my ears feel under pressure... I am hoping by the weeked it will be gone.... I hope.

Ah yeah, Wikipedia says MDD is different to land sickness (which is a lot more common). Sounds like you have that fortunately. Glad it's getting better, sounds awful :( x

Hey... thought I ought to update.

Been having a tough week. The landsickness sent my tension and anxiety over the edge which has resulted in me having a tense neck beyond belief.... to the point I am now on the nasty benzo's to try and give my body chance to let go of the tension. Needless to say diet is out the window because I just cant eat properly... I am gonna have a much needed break and pick up again in a few weeks when my body feels up to it. But staying on here for support would be awesome... x

Hey dont you dare not come on
it wont matter how long you feel you need - we would miss you if you didnt visit :):)

hope all is well soon

Hey...

Well thing are def very hard for me... my body just can't cope with being a mum, a teacher and writig a thesis...I suppose it was only a matter of time before something snapped. In my case I'm suffering acute anxiety which begins the moment I wake up. It's horrid. My neck tension has been so bad I've hardly been able to do anything. I'd cry all day and be a total mess.... I have 6 weeks till my thesis is due. I'ts half done but the doctor says I need some time out, easier said than done. It's gonna be a hard few weeks...

I've lost a bit of weight, but not through trying tho.

xxx

ooh poor you, dont really have any helpfulll advice other than things I'm sure you've thought of. Just a bit of sympathy cos i know what its like trying to juggle many balls and they're all important.
HAve you tried something like Rescue remedy? i'd heard of it and bought some on holiday and am finding it quite helpfull at time of stress ( yes thats about every 5 mins:p)

Take care,

I dont have any sound advice either
I remember doing my uni course with two young teenagers and doing teaching practices and trying to apply for jobs etc and doing interviews _ I was so happy with it was all done with - without meds I dont think I could have coped - I was put on beta blockers for the anxiety

its so hard when you need time out and cant take it :)

Sending you hugs honey. Have you thought about going to see an NLP practitioner? I went to see a guy about my anxiety attacks and it has helped x

Awww Lou im sorry to hear your still night right ... I think your right when you said your body needs some time out hun. Take things easy and dont try and rush into anything, Give yourself plenty of time ..

xxx take care

Thanks you guys are great. MSc level does not allow for extensions but I will be granted extenuating circumstances which will allow me to re-write should I not be happy with the grade. In terms of rescue remedy I have bottles of the stuff, calms, stressless the lot! But I', afraid they are not quite enough at the moment, hence the benzo's....just for 2 weeks. x x x x

I am getting there, day by day, x

glad the benzo's are helping
there is no disgrace in doing what you need to get through difficult times

stick with it you should be seeing light at the end of your personal tunnel soon :):)

glad the benzo's are helping
there is no disgrace in doing what you need to get through difficult times

stick with it you should be seeing light at the end of your personal tunnel soon :):)

I agree - do whatever helps and try & just take 1 day @ a time .

Best Wishes x

Back