♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

:rotflmao: You lot can lower the tone of any thread

Sorry girls - i got caught up with the rug doctor and my bf last night and the curry to celebrate! I lost.................4.5lbs!!! So, in my first 4 weeks, i have lost 9.5 lbs - so i am very very happy - first silver 7 and nearly 10lbs in one weeks weigh in - i am very very happy. I celebrated with a big fat curry and popadums - needless to say am back on the plan today - i felt i deserved a little cheat after that! From now on, have decided its a take away curry once every 4 weeks ;) x x x x x

WOOHOOO way to go missus! .... bloomin fantastic! ........... So whats the plan this week! .... 100% all the way ?? ...

ooo was it you with the salman? if so ive bought some so what do i do LOL

WOOHOOO way to go missus! .... bloomin fantastic! ........... So whats the plan this week! .... 100% all the way ?? ...

ooo was it you with the salman? if so ive bought some so what do i do LOL

Yep - 100%!!!! I am gonna get that stone off in 6 weeks.......well, maybe.... :)

Salman? Do you mean Salmon? And, no, dont think it was me, but if u mean salmon, cook it and then spread philly on top.....gorgeous.... x x x x

Thinking of doing kickstart this week to keep the good loss going...what do people think? x

WOW SUPER WELL DONE YOU xxx

Words of wisdom Marie. I get 19 a day and ks is only 18. What I am gonna do is have 18 a day - which leaves 7 - enough for a bottle of wine on the weekend. :D Sound like a plan????? x x x x

Sounds like a bloody good plan!
Its my friends b'day drinks tomorrow so I'm doing zero point curry so I can have my 7.5 points for dinner as a bottle of wine! haha.... x

Back