♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

LOL. I have always had a thing for musicians myself as well. My OH is lead guitarist in a punk band - we met when I auditioned to sing in his other band.

Ha, me and my ex-OH met when I was session singing for his friend's band's cd! :) This dummer guy thought is really talented...I never do go for drummers but I know a tight rhythm section when I see it ;) x

:rotflmao:

My OH says, which band were you session singing for and would he have heard of them?

Edited to add: sorry for hijacking your thread Lou x

How bizarre - my little boys tattooed father is lead guitarist for beneath the decay.... find them on my space..... scary! Where are these pics Karen of your son? x

Oh Lou, I don't know if I saw the right guy but he's pretty hot!!! I know he's your ex and maybe wasn't that nice a guy or whatever but purely on a physical level...not bad at all!

His name is Dan...... Always wearing a cap in the pics.... that one? And yep - a hottie! x

What is it about musicians eh? When I started singing with Keith's (now defunct) rock band, one or two of my mates started a book on how long it would be before I ran off with the guitarist and...

Have checked out Beneath the Decay, Lou - proper heavy! I might regret this but here's the link for Plastic Jack (with my vocals) www.myspace.com/plasticjack

Thanks my love! I've just had a 13.5 dinner - am stuffed. Roast Angus Beef, buttery new pots, veg, and strawberries and thick chocolate liquour cream..... and thanks to Marks and Sparks - bloody £££ but soooo yum! x

I hadn't read this message when I texted you and said it sounds like an M&S dinner! Ha! xx

Hope you been good this weekend skinny biatch...... 11.3 eh?
Enjoy your nice lunch and dinner sweetness.
I brought a mini bottle of wine today at shopping... I can't be trusted with a whole bottle so thought I'd play it safe with a mini one! :D xxxxx

Speak soon. xxxxx

PS - how was the *hmmmm* after the bag of marshmallows? ;) xx

Ey up chic - yup 11.3 - well thats my scales but I could get a shock on tuesday after my dirty weekend on points..... My hmmmmmm after marshmallows never hmmm hummmed itself. Maybe I need to eat more than one bag? I'll put it to the test next week, for the sake of ww of course.... :)

Ooo gonna check it out now KarenLou!!! Ps Yes Loulabella, he is the hot one! :)

Yup - he's a looker - but an absolute C*** ha ha - did I just say that? x

What is it about musicians eh? When I started singing with Keith's (now defunct) rock band, one or two of my mates started a book on how long it would be before I ran off with the guitarist and...

Have checked out Beneath the Decay, Lou - proper heavy! I might regret this but here's the link for Plastic Jack (with my vocals) www.myspace.com/plasticjack

I know - very heavy - like a plane landing on ur head... x

Yer, defo. We have matching ones on our hips.....ewwwwww. x

So, hello peeps - thought I better write something in my diary as its slipping firther and further down the pack! I binged at the weekend so am having to survive for 3 days on 14 points! Argh! Doing ok, point free soup has its uses, even though it tastes pap! Anybody got any awesome 0pt recipies apart from the obvious??? So, weigh in tomorrow, kinda excited in a way as not been weighed for 2 weeks so I wanna see how I've done. I'm down on my scales but on the official ones who knows??? How is everybody??? Quiet tonight.... x x x x

id lost your diary, but found it again! :) ooo you're down on the scales? by how much hunni? is your weigh in tmoz? xxx

Oh hun, I was sure I had written in your diary earlier! I made a point of bumping everybody up! It must not have saved at all x You doing okay today hun?

Yay - bumpetdy bump! Yer, well mine make me 11.2.5 but that could be all different tomorrow and on her scales....and that was in the morning and I get weighed in the evening. My scales show a loss of 10lbs in 4 weeks so I am happy........Just longing to get in the 10's... Not been weighed for 2 weeks - god imagine if they were nowhere near my estimate??? Grrrrr humbug..... How u getting on in terms of WI? I dont know ur result???

Oh hun, I was sure I had written in your diary earlier! I made a point of bumping everybody up! It must not have saved at all x You doing okay today hun?

Awww thanks hunny! Yep - doing well, day 2 of 3 on 14 points, although if WI is good tomorrow no doubt I will treat yself with a chocolate bar - not had one for a month!!! How about you? WI tomorrow?? x

wow 10lbs in 4 weeks is incredible babe! well done, shows how well people can do on this diet xx

Back