♥ Little*red's WW Diary - preparing for core

Well done! I knew it would come off eventually :) I got myself a tae bo DVD! Looks like hard work so I'm sure it's good.

Thats just brilliant news!!!! All that tae bo has definately paid off, another good result for the scale hoppers :D

x

Hey everyone, i've been MIA for a few days as i've been feeling rubbish with some sort of bug giving me a really sore throat, chest and blocked nose :(.
Thanks everyone for your lovely messages about my loss this week i'm well chuffed with it, hoping I can do something similar next week.
Been sticking to my points all week and managed to get about 7 AP so far which seems to work for me.
Had no energy for tae bo yesterday so had a little rest . Jess which Tae bo video did you get? They are all pretty similar, but i got a new one called 'get ripped' the other day and about collapsed doing it, my muscles are still aching!
To top it all off its snowing heavily here today and I've been waiting on a new pram for the girls for about 2 weeks now, can't go get into town until it arrives.

Almost forgot to add that I've not been on the scales again this week but my replacement obsession (the tape measure) is giving good results. :D

Last edited:
tape measure is what you should be focussing on though :D a healthy size, not a number on your scales :)

well done on your loss btw.. thats excellent - what'd we tell ya about your body just catching up with you? :) xxx

sorry bit late well done this week u earned it :D

I am feeling rough today, i have a cold which just will not budge and it's really affecting my chest :cry:. It's rubbish means I can't get any exercise done (i've managed 13 AP this week), so i'll probably have a rubbish week, even though i've stuck religously to my points.

Went to get clothes for my interview yesterday and found the most gorgeous green silk blouse in mango, tried on all sizes from 12-16 and the bust on the 12 fit perfect but the stomach area was too clingynot tight but you would have seen my flab roll when i sat down. So i went with the 14, needless to say I was gutted as I thought after losing over 2 stone that I might have at least dropped a dress size, and considering my measurements are that of a size 12, ho hum.....
So I then went into next to get some trousers and tried on the size 12, but guess what they were too small! so i got the size 10 instead, yipee.
just goes to show that even if you have the correct measurments for a clothes size that shops don't make their clothes according to heir stated measurments.

This is the blouse I got (its in a dark bottle green colour and not the blue):
http://ssl.mangoshop.com/zoomProducto.faces?id=81200637&type=zoom&idioma=IN

So that was my exciting weekend, can't wait to jump on the scles tomorrow to see if anything has come of this week, not expecting much so any loss will be very welcomed.
Have a lovely lazy Sunday everyone :).

Last edited:
Hi

Sorry to hear you've not been feelling that great!! I'm the same got a cold ive had for a fortnight and sore throat and chesty, its rubbish!! Going to get back on the vitamin C it defiantely helps.

Tried to find you blouse but link just took me to home page, did nosey about and think i found the one you got. If so its lovely and you'll knock em dead!! When is your interview again??

Doesn't it really annoy you that shops vary in their sizes so much!!! I noticed that asda george have started doing inbetween sizes which is probably a good thing. I'm still waiting to drop a size, currently a 14 but am hoping soon to be back into a 12.

Anyway enjoy the rest of your weekend, lay off the exercising till your better!!!

x

Took me too the homepage too but think I found it. That'll look lovely in dark green with your hair :)

I have size 14 jeans that are too big, fit perfectly and are too small. Really annoying.

Weigh in 4

So i've stuck to ww for a whole month now and today was weigh in 4, the result is:
1.5lb loss!

I was not expecting that at all, it's so much better only weighing once a week. Can't believe I lost that much, i really thought it would have been sts.
So now it means that I am below a BMI of 25 and now medically 'healthy', quite ironic since i'm feeling absolutely rubbish and look like death warmed up :jelous:.
Woohoo thats quite a major milestone, next week aiming for my next goal of losing over 2.5st only 0.2lb to go.
i'm a bit worried about this week though, i know i'm not going to be able to exercise as much and therefore probably won't lose as much.
I'll be fine with my points though, i've never found this diet hard and don't snack, it's more portion sizes i have to watch but I measure everything out so i'm always on track with that. Hmm we'll see what happens.

Thanks everyone i don't think it's quite sunk in yet.

Almost forgot to put my measurements up to keep a track of them:

Weight: 131.2lbs 1.5lb loss
BMI: 24.8
Body Fat: 30.5%
Bust: 36.5" 0.5" gain
Waist: 28.5"
Hips: 37.5" 0.5" loss
Upper arm: 11"
Upper thigh: 22"
Lower thigh: 15.5"
Knee: 14.5"
Calf: 14"
Ankle: 9.5"

why am i so tempted to say "LR, you'll never be NORMAL!" :D

well done on getting into healthy weight range :) you deserve it after all your hard work! xxx

Lol rach sorry for the latereply but I think thats exactly what my husband was thinking when i told him i was now 'normal':8855:.

I've had a good week so far, my chest has cleared up but i'm still really mucusy :jelous: so hoping that passes soon. Managed to get myself some AP's so feeling good and been eating all my points everyday. plus bagged myself some benefiber (thanks for the tip off Jen) while it was on sale at tesco.

I keep getting these waves of panick through the week as my interview is only 4 days aways now, i'm bricking it!!!! I'm trying to swat up but get so nervous evertime i think about it.
Still have to get myself some shoes but lord knows when i'll get into town to get them. I'm ragin as i've been waiting 18days for the girls new pram to be delivered, called the company today and they say it's not even arrived at their warehouse yet :mad: so cancelled my order and bought it from a company who can have it here by Friday, so happy days.

Thanks Sandy :D.

I'm in a rather good mood today after having a really rubbish last few days. The top I bought for my interview had a stain on it when I bought it but the shop were aware and said if it doesnt come out in the wash then I can exchange it, so washed it and not only did the stain not come out but it now has loads of little snags in it. So anyway i'm taking it back because of the stain but they don't know if they can get me a replacement by tommorrow :cry:. Been stressed about the interview and taking it out on the other half, he was only trying to help me put things in perspective and I bit his head of as per usual.

Anyway everything is on the up today, finally getting the girls pram so I can get out and about. It's one of those phil and ted ones I hope I don't get funny looks in the street :8855::
http://z.hubpages.com/u/90496_f520.jpg

I've recently got my hands on an american exercise DVD series called P90x. It has 12 videos with it with all differnet kind on exercise and you basically follow a 90 day plan which really helps reduce your body fat, So i'm going to give it a bash,its a bit daunting as its exercise 6 days a week, and they are hardcore, i tried one today and I am pouring with sweat (lol how sexy). This is sure to get those last few pounds off. I want to look toned and lean not skinny and scrawny so i'll report back when i decide to try it.
Have a great weekend everyone. x

Back