♥ Nicki's Diary - Confessed Scale Abuser - +2lbs ♥

Well i have slipped a little tonight, but nothing to bad and i don't think it will put me over my weekly syns as at the beginning of the week i wasn't eating alot at all.
I'm deffo struggling with food, i miss having carbs with protein and protein with carbs. I think i'm going to do EE but not worry to much about having 1/3free food, just eat as much fruit and cucumber as possible. Not sure if it'll work but i can only try. Aim for this week, to do the best i can.

Don't ask me how but i managed to lose 6lbs this week and i got my half stone award so i am very pleased :D
I'd love to get my stone award next week but i think that might be a tad optimistic. I am going out at the weekend but i'm going to try and be very good and hope it doesn't do too much damage

Well my shiney and certificate have given me new determination to stick with this diet. I did have my treat yesterday (a bar of chocolate and a pizza) but oddly i didn't enjoy the pizza as much as i thought. This week i'm trying out something new with my syns, think it'll work out better as i'm going for a girlie night out on Saturday.
I really want to get my club 10 by October because me and hubbs are going to a concert and we're in the standing area, so going to be on my feet for a loooong time. I realised that in the 10 years of dieting i've never managed to stick to a diet long enough to lose 2 stone, i always give up and although half a stone/a stone is a lot of weigh when you weigh 22stone already doesn't make a lot of difference. I think this is why i give up because i can't see the difference i think its not working, even though the scales say other wise. Anywho i'm on plan at the moment and i'm going concentrate on staying on it.

Afternoon Choccy *didn't take long to find you*

Well done on the amazing loss:woohoo:-thats brilliant...:happy036:
I know what you mean about not being able to notice a difference, I think when we are big we get that used to NOT looking at our bodies that it is hard to notice a difference and when we have lots to lose it can seem like trying to shovel water with a sieve :p.
How about getting hubby to take a pic once a month -I have hubby doing that *much as I hate cameras* and I have even been brave enough to stick them in my profile (with my head cut off :rotflmao:) -and then there is no way that I can say that I can't see a difference!!!!
I have lost quite a lot before -with WW -but plonked it all back on -this is the first time I have been so chilled about it all and my losses are more consistent -so we WILL get there :sign0151:
Like you, Im hoping that it means we will be able to have a baby -we have been trying for about 8 years now and nothing happening. We are in the "unexplained" catergory -but Im under no illusion that my weight isn't to blame at least in part. Who knows -I could get to goal and still not be lucky, but at least I will have tried..
Here is hoping we both get to the weight we want to and get the main prize at the end of it :D
So here is to another good week for us both,, keep at it hun;)

Congratulations! 6lbs is awesome. :woohoo:

Hope this week goes well for you, JJ

Yey you found me, was getting a bit lonely here :D The picture thing is a good idea, i hate pictures but i guess it would be nice to have a record when we're a super skinny mummies. Might have to get drunk before i let him near me with a camara though.

WELL DONE! I had to eat the north sea to geta loss even near that... how did you manage that with being naughty? lol. good on ya! I love getting stickers... it is motivating. xxxx

I was a little bad towards the end of the week but i didn't really have a lot of syns at the beginning, so it balanced out i guess. You did really well with your north sea diet, if i can find enough fish i eat, i might give it a bash!

Eek just realised that i have an appointment at Barclays tomorrow and i'm very nervous. Basically i'm trying to open a basic account but i only have a provisional license, this combined with a bad credit rating has made it a tad tricky, Barclays is my last hope of getting a bank account. At the moment my wages get loaded weekly onto a pre paid cash card which charges be £5 a month and 50p every time i use the card and i've been using that for 2 years. Its weird i'm trying so hard to sort my money and debts out and the one thing i'm struggling with is getting the one thing most people take for granted.
Did something stupid today, ate a big bag of peanut m&m's, i didn't even realise and i don't even remember getting them, i just realised the bag was empty
i haven't had any other syns today so nothing i can't rescue. Roll on tomorrow, wish me luck!

Well i had nothing to worry about the lady at Barclays was lovely and i now have a bank account, savings account and a cash isa. So i can finally start getting organised with money, if everything goes to plan then i should be debt free in 2 years. Which is an amazing feeling, its gonna take a little longer to sort but its getting there.
The diet, eek, i didn't eat anything until 5pm today and i haven't stopped yet, not all of it diet friendly. Got some very diet friendly wedges in the oven, hope they are good.

My 3 day food binge has ground to a halt, my original plan was just to have a night off when i went out but i never really got back on plan which is exactly what happened in week 2. I think i need to stop going out and thinking i can just have one night off plan. Dieting is so hard,

Morning choccy :D
Glad you got the bank account sorted -must be a weight off your mind :clap:

Re the DIET .... if you can you could do with talking yourself into believing that you aren't on a diet ;) That used to be my issue (well one of them) when I did WW -I always thought in terms of being ON or OFF a diet... On would be me being all :innocent0002:
OFF -well lets just say it was more a combination of:- :party0051::eating::gimi::eatdrink023::17729:
Now I have started SW I have accepted that this needs to be a way I can eat for the rest of my life -ok, sometimes we will get thrown a curveball and no-doubt sometimes we will take a detour -but as long as the "good" days out weigh the bad ones WE WILL GET THERE ..
SO instead of thinking I want to go out and have a day off -why not think "Im going out, Im still on plan BUT I WILL enjoy myself and then in the morning its a whole new day" - I bet if you think about it you won't have been as bad as you think ;)
The knack if you have a bad day is to just accept that there is nothing you can do about it..so just get to it and start a fresh.*sometimes easier said than done -I know*
Hope you are feeling a bit happier soon -
come on -you can do this :vibes:
have a lovely day....

Thank you hunni, i'm feeling a bit better now. I've sat down and planned every meal for the next week and i'm feeling a lot more confident about it. Think i just need to be organised and plan everything.
So tomorrow
for lunch i'm having chicken pasta salad, after work i will be making double bacon and cheese burgers for me and hubbs, I'm hoping (and planning) for a good week.

Ok so i didn't go to WI last night as i wasn't feeling fab. But i jumped on my home scales and they said +9lbs :badmood:Last weigh in i jumped on the after WI and they were 1lb out.
Now i no i haven't had the best of weeks but i haven't been bad enough to account for that. I was much worse the 2nd week and only put on 2lb. So i'm rather gutted to say the least as i back to square one.
:giveup:
So this week i'm being super organised and hoping i can repair the damage thats been done. So a fresh week for a fresh start, tonight i'm have a steak with potato salad and a yoggie to follow. Had no syns so far, so doing pretty well, I'm doing weekly syns this week so starting with 105 syns.

Choccy button

Well firstly -I hope you are feeling better and secondly -It sound like your scales are well out -you would have to do some serious eating to put 9lb on -and trust me -I know :p
Could it be * week on its way? -might account for the gain and feeling rough as a badgers bum ;)
Don't go mad this week and cut right back as it will only make you miserable and crave junk-and as we know -often -eating too little is as bad as eating too much.
Hope you feel brigther soon hun...
Come on -you can do this...I have every faith in you :D

Hmmm *week isn't out of the realm of possibilites but i would have thought it would be another couple of weeks yet, usually about 40 days, on about 28. Fingers crossed for another massive loss next week then, can't imagine the scales would be that out.

Having a pretty good few days diet wise, been 100% on plan, been making food and trying not to snack, so far so good. I had Tagliatelle Carbonara for tea and it was lush, even hubbs ate it, first meal i've properly enjoyed.
Trying not to concentrate on my epic gain and really hoping its wrong, got 2 nights of friends coming round and i have to cook and ones fussier than i am, Hopefully i can stay within syns and get a decent loss.

Attachments

• SDC10507.jpg
    SDC10507.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 31
Glad to hear you're feeling more positive. Good luck for the rest of the week, JJ

Well i've been 100% for 4 days which is a major achievement for me. I've been doing weekly syns this week and i've had 20 so far, but i'm having a girlie night in tonight so the Malibu and Archers are on ice and the takeaway menu's are prep'd. I feel very confident that i can stay well within syns. My scale habit is back with a vengence, i just need to make sure that the numbers are coming down but tbh i have no idea where i am weight wise.

Back