♥ Nicki's Diary - Confessed Scale Abuser - +2lbs ♥

Hope you have a fab evening. Do you have room for 1 more? I lluurrrvve Malibu and Archers :D If I set off now I can be there by tea time..........;)

Hope you have a fab evening. Do you have room for 1 more? I lluurrrvve Malibu and Archers :D If I set off now I can be there by tea time..........;)
how spooky ladies -were we seperated at birth??? I can't remember the last time I had a drink -but I know it invoved -malibu n pineapple and archers n diet lemonade and a VERY VERY :drunk: face followed by :sign0137:
Choccy -well done on being so organised and positive...Hope you have a great night out...

Oh man i put on 2lb BUT it is * week and i was very bad yesterday and today so i'm not that gutted. Back on it tomorrow and i have some new plans, my 7lb certificate is stuck to the kitchen door and my new ones will be going there too (hoping this will deter me from going in there for junk) I have dug out a skirt i bought 7 years ago, i've never worn it but its always been my item of clothing i want to get in. Its a size 18, so i'm thinking it should be about my half way target. Anyway i'm off to bed as i have work at 7am tomorrow!

You sound much more positive today and I know you'll blast that 2 lbs off in no time.

Hope you have a really good week.... and stay out of the kitchen :D

Good luck lovely you can do this, i knows it! And good idea about putting inspiration around you to stop the dreaded temptation x

Back